PDA

View Full Version : EPA Wants to Monitor How Long Hotel Guests Spend in the Shower

DamianTV
03-17-2015, 05:03 PM
http://freebeacon.com/issues/epa-wants-to-monitor-how-long-hotel-guests-spend-in-the-shower/

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) wants hotels to monitor how much time its guests spend in the shower.

The agency is spending $15,000 to create a wireless system that will track how much water a hotel guest uses to get them to “modify their behavior.”

“Hotels consume a significant amount of water in the U.S. and around the world,” an EPA grant to the University of Tulsa reads. “Most hotels do not monitor individual guest water usage and as a result, millions of gallons of potable water are wasted every year by hotel guests.”

Solution: put a Camera in Hotel Showers!

In order to modify a persons behavior, first, surveillance is necessary, next, unacceptable but completely legal behaviors need to be criminalized.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-17-2015, 06:50 PM
The EPA is concerned that the average shower, which lasts just eight minutes, uses 18 gallons of water, and has asked Americans to reduce their shower length by at least one minute.

The EPA also has a WaterSense program that challenges hotels to track their water use and upgrade their restrooms with low-flow toilets and showerheads.

Yes, I know my showers are exactly 8 minutes; however, the piss I take in the hotel shower takes at least 30 seconds.

If I take my piss in the hotel toilet instead, then that means using water in flushing the toilet. Can somebody please do the math and let me know the better option?

Danke
03-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Yes, I know my showers are exactly 8 minutes; however, the piss I take in the hotel shower takes at least 30 seconds.

If I take my piss in the hotel toilet instead, then that means using water in flushing the toilet. Can somebody please do the math and let me know the better option?

Piss in the shower before you turn the water on.

TheTexan
03-17-2015, 06:54 PM
I generally leave the water running at max temperature for at least 30 minutes in the morning, so it's basically a sauna when I start to take a shower.

It's also great for smoothing out wrinkled clothes.

TheTexan
03-17-2015, 07:09 PM
will track how much water a hotel guest uses to get them to “modify their behavior.”

If any staff tried to "modify" a platinum guest's behavior for this.. that employee would get fired.

03-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Next the EPA will install a device to detect if anyone whacks off in a hotel shower...

Dr.3D
03-17-2015, 07:39 PM
Being in the Navy and having to take "Navy showers" on a ship for a few years, I found I liked to take "Hotel showers" whenever I had the chance to. If they don't like it, add the length of the shower on to the hotel bill.

TheTexan
03-17-2015, 08:00 PM
Being in the Navy and having to take "Navy showers" on a ship for a few years,

Is that code for gay sex?

dannno
03-17-2015, 08:15 PM

I think it's where you turn on the shower for a few seconds to get wet and rinse the cum off your chest, then shut it off and soap up, then turn it back on to rinse off the soap, then turn it back off immediately after you've rinsed the soap off. Not sure tho.

acptulsa
03-17-2015, 08:25 PM
If any staff tried to "modify" a platinum guest's behavior for this.. that employee would get fired.

See, that's the advantage in regulation. Hilton can overcharge you, yet treat you as rudely as the cheapskate with the old twenty-five dollar motel, without going broke. It takes the market out of the market. They love to screw you, but only can when the government 'forces' them (and their competitors) to.

Anti Federalist
03-17-2015, 09:01 PM
I keep wondering if there is any point at which Boobus will say enough is enough.

TheTexan
03-17-2015, 09:04 PM
I keep wondering if there is any point at which Boobus will say enough is enough.

I dunno about Boobus, but I'm fed and happy so can't really complain

Dr.3D
03-17-2015, 09:58 PM
Only if you're a pervert.

oyarde
03-18-2015, 08:46 AM
Good Lord .

willwash
03-18-2015, 08:54 AM
I remember a hotel in Amsterdam had only one shower on the floor, and it had a machine you had to put money into before it would produce hot water. Something the equivalent of a quarter bought you like 5 minutes of hot water.

oyarde
03-18-2015, 08:58 AM
I remember a hotel in Amsterdam had only one shower on the floor, and it had a machine you had to put money into before it would produce hot water. Something the equivalent of a quarter bought you like 5 minutes of hot water.

So for fifty cents you could piss off the environmentalists . Hell , I would get a dollars worth then .

asurfaholic
03-18-2015, 09:04 AM
Piss in the shower before you turn the water on.

Nah better option is to piss in the sink so you don't have to put your feet in it.

Stratovarious
03-18-2015, 09:25 AM
Once we get our 'trendy' SHOCK COLLAR CHIPS,
it will all be automated , when you been in for more than 3 minutes
you get a friendly jolt, 7 minutes you're convulsing on the floor,
you're dead but the gov got rid of a violator.

, ,