PDA

View Full Version : CHANCE TO REACH MILLIONS FOR FREE ON DEC. 10th

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi all,

WWE Monday Night Raw will be broadcast live on television on December 10th, 2007 from Bridgeport,Conn. The event starts at 7:30 p.m. and they go live on the USA network at 9 p.m.

If tickets are left we might be able to get a few supporters in the area into the building with signs which will be seen at multiple points throughout the program. If there are no tickets or if you can only get cheap seats than do not fret. You will be reaching THOUSANS in the arena from a very wide demofraphic. If nothing else you can organize a sign waving outside of the arena.

WWE Inc. has been a politically active company and has even invited candidates to speak on their programming in the past. The demographics for this program would astound you as all ages, races, sexes, religions, sexual orientations and income levels watch these programs and attend the live events. Two performers within WWE have already endorsed Dr. Paul for President and one has endorsed Huckabee so this is a golden opportunity to make an impact with a company that is very influential in the entertainment industry, opposed to big government regulations, active in the political world and appealing to a wide range of people.

Please spread the word to anyone you know in this area to get down to the arena and do whatever they can to reach thousands anmd possibly millions of people within a span of just a few hours.

Zarxrax
12-04-2007, 01:30 PM
That would be awesome. The demographic who watches wrestling, in my mind isn't the kind of people who would be very politically informed (perhaps this is a completely false assumption though), so this would be a good way to reach those people, as they may never hear about the good doctor any other way.

angrydragon
12-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Kane and Ron Paul!

tomcat
12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Wrestling is the HIGHEST RATED CATEGORY of cable television. EVERY YEAR. Do it!!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
There are a lot of people who go to the shows and who watch the programs who are not political in nature BUT there are also a ton who are (I am one of them). There are doctors, lawyers, business owners, executives,etc that watch these programs right along with the kid who bags groceries at the supermarket, the old guy or lady who says "welcome to wal-mart" and the every day person who sits in a cubicle all day doing god only knows what. I have posted about doing this before and it did not get a lot of attention and I really think we are missing the boat on this.

Does anyone have any information for any meet-up groups or other supporters in the Bridgeport area? There is enough time to get something together and even better is that the next day (the 11th) they will be in Boston... How is that for timing? Only a few days from the tea party and between the 10th and 11th we could have a chance to realy get the fires burning on this on a show watched by millions and for thousands who will be at those shows live.

DealzOnWheelz
12-04-2007, 02:25 PM
monday night raw is the most viewed show EVER

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
I think I just read the WWE is the second or third most searched item on yahoo ever...

....lot of fans out there.

Mental Dribble
12-04-2007, 02:38 PM
JDM can you get this going? Can you spear head this, its sounds like a great opp for ron paul to spread his name across.

People that know him will think "MAN, this guy is EVERYWHERE"

People that dont know him willl think... "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?"

BOTH ARE GREAT REACTIONS!

OReich
12-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Lol yaaaaay. Just so people know: Kane and Val Venis are for Paul, and Ric Flair likes Huckabee. Val Venis recommended Rothbard to Kane, and Kane liked it. Lol.

Akus
12-04-2007, 02:44 PM
I've been telling people to go to wrestling events and promote Ron Paul since summer... :rolleyes:

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 02:49 PM
I live nowhere near Bridgeport,CT but yes of course.. count me in. I will start tracking some supporters down in that area and see if we can get them out there.

To the poster who said he had been pushing wrestling events since summer.. sorry I am still pretty new to posting on the forum and I did not see it but thank you for helping spread the word.

Nate
12-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Lol yaaaaay. Just so people know: Kane and Val Venis are for Paul, and Ric Flair likes Huckabee. Val Venis recommended Rothbard to Kane, and Kane liked it. Lol.

Val Venis and Kane are reading ROTHBARD!!!! LOL!
That just shattered all my illusions of professional wrestlers. I have a whole new level of respect for Val Venis if he is preaching Austrian economics. I'm glad Kane liked it.
They should turn their wrestling personas into radical libertarians who wear tricorn hats and "Enemy of the State" Rothbard shirts from mises.org while preaching popular revolution against taxes and banking institutions. They could hang up effigies of their opponents and have mock funerals, tar and feather their opponents after they win their matches and call themselves the Sons of Liberty. :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 03:21 PM
It would amaze you what these guys are capable of. Granted I am a lifelong fan and I get defensive but take a look at what many of these guys are trained to do and what their backgrounds ar.. you have olympic gold medalists, accountants, teachers, economic majors, harvard graduates, mensa members, professional interpreters, marketing majors, business owners and dont forget that wrestling has provided a few politicians along the way (Jesse Ventura plus a few others who have picked up some local offices). Most wrestlers that I know of tend to swing conservative even. I dont think people give them enough credit.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 04:04 PM
I have made contact with the closest meet-up group to Bridgeport. They are only about 20 miles away from the arena. So keep your fingers crossed that they will do this and if you would like to show your support for the idea than look them up on the meet-up site and send some messages. I hope to see some signs next monday!