PDA

View Full Version : Help in battling the warmongers.

ConvertedRepublican
03-16-2015, 09:51 AM
A few of us brave souls have been battling neo-con propaganda on this site:
http://forums.catholic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67
We need help, if you are so inclined.
WARNING: It IS moderated, so no cursing. No matter how tempted you are. :D

surf
03-16-2015, 11:16 AM
hard to imagine Catholics being in favor of war....

ConvertedRepublican
03-16-2015, 11:48 AM

Pretty embarrassing as a Catholic myself.

Brian4Liberty
03-16-2015, 12:02 PM

How about these Catholics?

Hannity, Gingrich, Peter King, Santorum, Jeb Bush, Bill O'Reilly, Brian Williams, Chris Matthews.

No doubt the average Catholic would be divided just like the rest of the population. But there is a small subset of the elite, especially in politics and the media, that may have an agenda.

ConvertedRepublican
03-17-2015, 05:16 AM
Thanks to the mod for moving this to a wider read forum.
Keep in mind they turn off their registration overnight (PST) to avoid spammers.

ConvertedRepublican
03-17-2015, 05:19 AM
How about these Catholics?

No doubt the average Catholic would be divided just like the rest of the population. But there is a small subset of the elite, especially in politics and the media, that may have an agenda.
I would imagine they would be "nominal" Catholics. O'Reilly"s book on Jesus is laughable.

Origanalist
03-17-2015, 05:50 AM
So many battles, so little time.

osan
03-17-2015, 07:41 PM

This is sarcasm, is it not?

fr33
03-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Why bother? They don't even care about child molesters. How can you reason with these people?

In the church I was forced to attend as a minor, we prayed for Bishop Joseph Delaney (http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news/2005_06_05_Barbee_LongSecret.htm) every week. Meanwhile he was busy covering up for child molesters. Nobody in that church seemed to care about that when it came to light. It was never talked about. The only way you could find out about it was through the internet. They are probably still covering for child molesters as we speak. You can't reason with this organization.