PDA

View Full Version : FBI Attempting to Infiltrate Free State Project / Liberty Movement

Athan
03-13-2015, 01:20 PM
Posted from the Daily Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8uU_eegH44

Danke
03-13-2015, 01:30 PM
That guy sitting behind him to his left in the black shirt.

Is he related to Dr. Strangelove? Look how he is struggling to control his right arm/hand.

https://cynicritics.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/drstrangelove02.jpg

Athan
03-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Parkinsons?

osan
03-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Posted from the Daily Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8uU_eegH44

Questions?

<crickets>...

<more crickets>...

OK thanks.

IOW, they could have given a shit.

Yes, the FSP is blazing such trails of liberty.

Sheesh.

Ronin Truth
03-14-2015, 08:07 AM
How many FBI agents will convert? :D

Athan
03-16-2015, 09:00 AM

lol

Keith and stuff
03-16-2015, 09:58 AM
The Boston FBI team spent a lot of time investigating Rich Paul. This is the same team that was on duty when the Boston bombing happened. If I ran a FBI team, I would NOT allocate a lot (perhaps most) of my resources to marijuana related crimes.

The other known time that the FBI bothered a free stater was when Russell Kanning was doing anti-TSA activism at the Manchester airport. He was interviewed and followed to the airport or something. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1417922/posts

BarryDonegan
03-16-2015, 12:25 PM

LOL, if they hear the message, they just might.

RonPaulIsGreat
03-16-2015, 05:56 PM
We're not trying to infiltrate the liberty movement.

francisco
03-16-2015, 09:14 PM

Hehheh, then we can get some good old-fashioned double-agent stuff going. WE can infiltrate the FBI! :D

OOps, I think I just put myself on a watchlist.

Weston White
03-17-2015, 03:20 AM
Hehheh, then we can get some good old-fashioned double-agent stuff going. WE can infiltrate the FBI! :D

OOps, I think I just put myself on a watchlist.

Check into Operation Snow White, conducted successfully by the Church of Scientology in the 1970'.

Mach
03-21-2015, 08:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrhikYaRrk

Peace&Freedom
03-21-2015, 09:13 PM
The FSP was probably infiltrated by the feds a long time ago, as in from its inception. What a massively time-intensive, sacrifice-intensive concept to distract and dilute the energies of the liberty movement with. I tend to think that a free town project, where liberty people relocate to well-selected small towns in EVERY state, take over its town councils within 4-5 years, and then appointing/electing liberty sheriffs there was a stronger and more doable project.

Less intensive, less sacrifice (relocating within one's state involves less hardship than doing so across states), and close-ended compared to the endless waiting going on to set up to change NH. So instead of a higher percentage, decentralized liberty takeover effort going on throughout the US, we just have FSP focusing on one state. Could it be the FBI prefers the latter, thus helped steer the movement in this less-likely-to-succeed direction?

Mach
03-21-2015, 09:38 PM
The FSP was probably infiltrated by the feds a long time ago, as in from its inception. What a massively time-intensive, sacrifice-intensive concept to distract and dilute the energies of the liberty movement with. I tend to think that a free town project, where liberty people relocate to well-selected small towns in EVERY state, take over its town councils within 4-5 years, and then appointing/electing liberty sheriffs there was a stronger and more doable project.

Less intensive, less sacrifice (relocating within one's state involves less hardship than doing so across states), and close-ended compared to the endless waiting going on to set up to change NH. So instead of a higher percentage, decentralized liberty takeover effort going on throughout the US, we just have FSP focusing on one state. Could it be the FBI prefers the latter, thus helped steer the movement in this less-likely-to-succeed direction?

Good call.... why herd ourselves into a nice consolidated corral to count and brand, or.... why plant all the seeds in one single location and try to get them to spread themselves when you could plant fewer over a much larger area and make it that much harder to spray weed killer on.... no pun out of context intended. :)

Keith and stuff
03-22-2015, 07:53 PM

There only where I know that people are trying to do anything like this is Grafton, NH. Of course, they aren't trying to take over, just concentrate numbers. Some of the folks don't even believe in voting. Also, Grafton is a small town, so the population is meaningless when it comes to county sheriff.

The major problem with the idea is that towns and counties are subdivisions of states. The state government can dissolved the town or even the county if it wants to do so. Plus, almost all of the important rules are made at the state level. So if it does work, and the state doesn't dissolve it, it will still only have very limited success.

However, doing it inside the state with the Free State Project would greatly expand what could successfully happen, eventually.

osan
03-23-2015, 05:39 PM

Feh... not in a million. The mindset and personality type that gets one into the FBI tends to be that of a herd animal that has been crossed with a low-level predator: vicious but fundamentally cowardly. Avaricious to a fault, the FSP's message is everything a typical FBI agent loathes because it represents walking away from the herd, the "prestige" (Puh-LEEEZE...), the power, and the bennies including a federal pension.

Mach
03-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Reference

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/03/david-hathaway/how-much-does-an-fbi-agent-make/

How Much Does an FBI Agent Make?

By David Hathaway

March 23, 2015

$121,097. Every journeyman, non-supervisory, regular ordinary plain-Jane FBI agent with five years on the job and with no particular job specialty or unique pay enhancement (like flight pay, Sunday pay, scheduled overtime pay, hazardous duty pay, foreign COLA pay, post differential, night differential, housing allowance, danger pay, travel per diem, temporary quarters allowances, or reimbursable undercover expenses), makes $121,097 if he works in the Washington, Baltimore, Maryland, or Northern Virginia area. If he works in the San Francisco area, he makes $131,752. If he works in Houston, he makes $125,475. The differences are based on “locality pay” which is an automatic premium pay added onto the salaries of all federal law enforcement officers. Agents, in all locations in the U.S., even the ones with the lowest cost of living, receive extra law enforcement locality pay. The lowest paying locale in the U.S. would have this same agent earning the bottom rung locality-enhanced salary of $111,290.

Author

David Hathaway [send him mail] is a former supervisory DEA Agent. He is a cowboy and aficionado of LatinAmerica where he has lived and traveled extensively. He is a homeschooling father of nine children and maintains the website charityendureth.com."