PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up this town;) 2 articles to read:)

speciallyblend
12-04-2007, 12:38 PM
hxxp://www.summitdaily.com/article/20071203/COLUMNS/71203011 xx/pp replace (near end of story he says 2 words for ron paul, howard dean) now forgive him and be really nice since he doesnt know any better yet.. my response is below,but HERES A GREAT VAIL ARTICLE AS WELL A MUST READ:):) hxxp://www.vaildaily.com/article/20071201/NEWS/71130010 replace the xx/pp

liddick isnt a conservative,but i am(that was to get his attention,since he claims he is a conservative.(i classify him as a entertainment reporter)

ronpaulsummit.com liddick stop watching msm tv(it shows you are in the dark)Ron Paul is no howard dean,howard dean is a liberal, Ron Paul is the only conservative running for president in the republican party. visit www.ronpaulsummit.com for more info ,check out teaparty07.com liddick if your a true conservative then we will see you at Ti Amos in silverthorne at 6pm,dec 6th www.ronpaul2008.com

We will win nh and come in top 3 in iowa if not in first or second,dont believe the MSM,

We are gonna win colorado for ron paul,if the republican party doesnt nominate ron paul,then we will lose the general election before it begins. Registered Republican kenny

ps liddick i look forward to you attending our meeting thursday

Ron Paul is the front runner,he has more cash on hand then all the front runners in the republican party(except romney who loaned himself 9 million,but even ron paul outraised romney from donors),he already outraised them in the 4q then they got in 3q.he has won over half the gop straw polls and come in the top 3 in 82% of the gop straw polls(straw polls measure real support and Ron Paul is blowing them all away ,the msm is lying to america by not reporting the facts, 53% of iowa likely republican registered primary voters are against the war ,ron paul won the iowa state/ republican straw poll.

The revolution has begun,it wont be televised until dec 16th:) ronpaulsummit.com 10.6 million raised this quarter and counting if dec 16th goes as planned we will have more cash on hand then any republican period. Ron Paul is our only choice to save our country.

thompson/rudolf/huckabee/romney are all hillary clinton on steroids and they want bigger government and intrusive government that ignores our constitution. please join us liddick for real change not this crap they are telling you on msm useless news. thanks kenny griffin

So far Dr Ron Paul
has finished:
-in the top 3 in 82.9% of the straw polls (34 out of
41)
-in the top 2 in 65.8% of the straw polls (27 out of
41)
-1st in 51.2% of the straw polls (21 out of 41)

Ron Paul has won the Virginia Huffman Advance Straw

Poll with 38% of the vote. Fred Thompson reportedly

came in second with 18%,huckabee was third with only 51 votes

if you made it to the bottom here sweet ,then you read the whole post,you win a chance to donate to www.ronpaul2008.com :eek::D