PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ron Paul Up In The Polls

Eli
06-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Hi guys,
I'm brand spankin' new here, but I am admittedly obsessed with getting Ron Paul elected. I was just thinking, a large percentage of his supporters are young and don't show up in the "scientific" polls. I would really like to rally some support and see what we can do to get the word out about him in the best way possible to the older crowd and even the less political crowd.

We all enjoy seeing him on our favorite shows like The Daily Show, Colbert Report, and G4, but we really need to get him on some more mainstream shows that more people watch and primarily the older generations and loyal republicans watch.

Is there anything we can do to get him on some bigger mainstream shows such as the late night line up (David Letterman, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien)? Perhaps the early shows that draw non Internet crowds such as Regis and Kelly or the Today Show or even Good Morning America.

Does anyone have any good ideas of how to rally some support and get him on these widely popular shows (many have even more viewers than the news). The mainstream news obviously is going to fight tooth and nail to keep him off the programming. Perhaps we can push him in another media direction, with hopefully even more people watching. There's no doubt about the power of the Ron Paul supporters. I'm confident we can do this! :)

Post any email addresses, phone numbers, contact forms you can find for these types of shows. I'll happily send them all my recommendation to put him on the show.

Thanks guys/gals!

Eli
06-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Why is this such a bad idea?

sorianofan
06-30-2007, 02:17 PM
We all have been doing this. Check the appropriate threads and send out the emails and do the phone calls!

It's great to have you aboard.:)