PDA

View Full Version : Why do you want to kill President Obama?

morfeeis
03-10-2015, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vt7AttAnI
I found this to be an interesting video; how would we react to the actions of our country when we weren't told that it was our country committing the actions. Would we call for justice, the death of their leaders, would we call them terrorist? awesome video and well worth watching.

And for those that don't get the video it is not calling for the death of anyone it just looks at the actions of America from an objective perspective.

jmdrake
03-10-2015, 02:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vt7AttAnI
I found this to be an interesting video; how would we react to the actions of our country when we weren't told that it was our country committing the actions. Would we call for justice, the death of their leaders, would we call them terrorist? awesome video and well worth watching.

And for those that don't get the video it is not calling for the death of anyone it just looks at the actions of America from an objective perspective.

@ 15:30 You hear the typical Obama supporter excuse "Obama didn't start the war in Afghanistan and Iraq." What about Libya and Syria? I wish Adam had asked that question I might not have thought of it on the spot myself. Something else to note. Sometimes, if you pitch it right, it's easier to convince complete strangers of the truth than your own friends and family. Since they've heard you tell them the truth in the past, and they've denied it, they've build up an immunity to the truth.

AuH20
03-10-2015, 02:40 PM
@ 15:30 You hear the typical Obama supporter excuse "Obama didn't start the war in Afghanistan and Iraq." What about Libya and Syria? I wish Adam had asked that question I might not have thought of it on the spot myself. Something else to note. Sometimes, if you pitch it right, it's easier to convince complete strangers of the truth than your own friends and family. Since they've heard you tell them the truth in the past, and they've denied it, they've build up an immunity to the truth.

Well, they are emotionally invested in the media creation that is Barack Obama. It's hard to break that spell.

The One
03-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Morfeeis???

morfeeis
03-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Morfeeis???

I’m sorry we had to meet like this but we are are running out of time, If the agents knew who you were you’d probably already be dead.

Carlybee
03-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Hey you misspelled Morpheus.

satchelmcqueen
03-10-2015, 06:37 PM
funny when they realize its obummer that adams speaking about.

56ktarget
03-10-2015, 10:54 PM
This is treason.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 11:07 PM
This is treason.

Aren't you late for girls' night out?

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-10-2015, 11:15 PM
This is treason.
You're a lousy troll. Up your game, kiddo.

fr33
03-10-2015, 11:23 PM
This is treason.
Even though you made a comment based solely upon the title and not based on anything of the content of the video...

What do you call it if you want to kill Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis, Syrians, Libyans, Yemenis, Somalians, and Americans? I call it mass murder and xenophobia but maybe you call it patriotism.

jmdrake
03-11-2015, 02:27 AM
This is treason.

Treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Like arming Al Qaeda linked Libyan and Syrian militants to overthrow governments that have not attacked or threatened to attack the U.S.

morfeeis
03-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Hey you misspelled Morpheus.

No the other guy just spelled it right, as well as the other three tards who took the other spellings of the name 15 years ago and this is all i was left with....

jmdrake
03-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Well, they are emotionally invested in the media creation that is Barack Obama. It's hard to break that spell.

True. And for the record I had the same problem with Bush supporters. Only they didn't think Bush was for "world peace."