PDA

View Full Version : AHHHGGHH!! Thompson looks dreadful!

hummtide
12-04-2007, 12:09 PM
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/for-thompson-it-was-florida-in-four-minutes/

Alopederii
12-04-2007, 12:14 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. — Rudolph W. Giuliani, the first to speak before more than 1,000 Republicans here Saturday night for their annual party convention,

Ha ha! 1,000 at the PARTY convention? Ron Paul draws more than that at every one of his rallies!

Bradley in DC
12-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Thompson is NOT part of the Ron Paul Grassroots. :mad:

atilla
12-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Thompson is NOT part of the Ron Paul Grassroots. :mad:
actually he is. he is out promoting federalism. once people find out he is really a new world orderly, they will look for the real federalist, ron paul. the ron paul revolution was actually the driving force behind promoting thompson on the internet to undermine guilliani. you need to get out of the log cabin once in a while and find out what we're doing in the ron paul conspiracy.

RPFTW!
12-04-2007, 12:40 PM
That was hilarious at the debate when they showed that video of that really ugly cartoon charactor Cheney and Thompson said "I'm much relieved for a minute I thought that was supposed to be me"

asmartchimp
12-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Thompson is still in the race? :confused:

Akus
12-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Mr. Thompson walked slowly onto the stage, kissed his wife, Jeri, on the cheek, made a joke or two, claimed to be a “consistent conservative” — and said good night. He spoke for four minutes.
“I was really kind of shocked,” said Linda Hoffman, 47, who wore stickers for all the candidates on her blazer, reflecting her indecision. “We were all hoping he would say something we could get behind, but there was nothing.”
Come on guys, let's get real. Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance and he knows it and we all know it. Yeah. :\

Syren123
12-04-2007, 12:46 PM
“I was really kind of shocked,” said Linda Hoffman, 47, who wore stickers for all the candidates on her blazer, reflecting her indecision. “We were all hoping he would say something we could get behind, but there was nothing.”

There's definitely no 'there' there, but that doesn't seem to matter to some folks.

Oh and Fred looks awful because he's got incurable cancer. Not exactly a good bet for President.

ENDelt260
12-04-2007, 12:51 PM
The four leading Republicans thought this weekend’s gathering was important enough for their campaigns to spend $100,000 each simply for the privilege of speaking at Saturday night’s rally.

Did Paul decide it *wasn't* worth $100,000 to speak there... was he not invited to spend $100,000.... or, did he speak, and this column just not bother to mention it?

ENDelt260
12-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Did Paul decide it *wasn't* worth $100,000 to speak there... was he not invited to spend $100,000.... or, did he speak, and this column just not bother to mention it?

Should I have asked this in another thread?

JMann
12-04-2007, 02:39 PM
I thought when Thompson disappeared over the summer he was in SoCal getting an Extreme Makeover- Political Edition. I figured he would come out in August with the bags gone the teeth white and looking 15 years younger. This made sense to me since he is an actor and all I thought he would try and look the part. Instead he makes his debut looking like he is ready to enter an assisted living facility.