PDA

View Full Version : McCain Stands With ISIS?

Suzanimal
03-09-2015, 06:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9WZGyt6.png

Sen. John McCain has a knack for getting his picture taken with the strangest characters. Though his support for US interventionism is steadfast, does he even know what he is getting himself into when he travels overseas?

In the above photograph, we see Sen. McCain, along with his neocon sidekick Sen. Lindsey Graham, cavorting with his good friend Abdelhakim Belhadj. When McCain was cheerleading for the US attack on Libya, Belhadj was among those he promoted as offering the promise of a democratic Libyan future. But Belhadj was at the time a founder of the "Libya Dawn," which was a group of Islamic militia forces tied to al-Qaeda in Libya. Did Senator McCain overlook his Libyan friend's ties with al-Qaeda in his zeal to see Gaddafi overthrown or did he simply not know about it?

But that's not even half of it! We now learn that Senator McCain's friend Abdelhakim Belhadj has been promoted from an al-Qaeda operative to his current position as the head of ISIS in Libya!

Last year alone, McCain "distinguished" himself by being photographed with both Islamist extremists in Syria and neo-Nazis in Ukraine. His hat trick should really call into question his claimed expertise in foreign policy matters.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/neocon-watch/2015/march/09/mccain-stands-with-isis/

twomp
03-09-2015, 06:27 PM
If anyone of us was in that picture instead of McCain, we'd be sitting in the dark at Guantanamo right now.

AngryCanadian
03-09-2015, 07:57 PM
That image could really damage his repetition.

Root
03-09-2015, 08:14 PM
My impression of McCain is he'll stand with whomever will lead to more warfare. Yeah he got a shitty break in Vietnam, but let go of that already. WTF. More war isn't gonna undo what he's been through.

Mani
03-09-2015, 10:50 PM
If anyone of us was in that picture instead of McCain, we'd be sitting in the dark at Guantanamo right now.

McCain is immune from the war crime of hanging with terrorists...I'm sure the patriot act and other acts consider what McCain did a go directly to Gitmo offense, but we are talking about McCain. He's one of the elites that can point his finger at denounce terrorism with one hand and shake hands with them with the other.

idiom
03-09-2015, 11:10 PM
That image could really damage his repetition.

Its his repetition that is damaging his reputation!

Mani
03-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Its his repetition that is damaging his reputation!

Nothing can damage his reputation, he's a war hero. Maybe a sex tape of him giving oral to Hillary, that's about the only thing that team Red would find unforgivable:

Posing with terrorists - Nope. They all look the same! Derp!
Sending weapons to Al Qaeda - Nope. It was for freedom! Freedom can be hard to figure out sometimes.
Playing video poker while Bombing another country is discussed - Nope. I love video poker! Bomb those brown people, what's to decide! USA! USA! USA!
Giving Oral to Hillary - OMG! Traitor!!! NOOOO! Hang him!

jkob
03-10-2015, 01:14 AM
John McCain is one of the foremost terrorists in the world

jkob
03-10-2015, 01:15 AM
My impression of McCain is he'll stand with whomever will lead to more warfare. Yeah he got a shitty break in Vietnam, but let go of that already. WTF. More war isn't gonna undo what he's been through.

the man is clearly mentally ill

anaconda
03-10-2015, 01:49 AM
the man is clearly mentally ill

I just have to wonder what the voters in AZ are possibly thinking. I guess it's much like Feinstein in my state.

What does it say about the system when whole states elect these kinds of people? It's surreal.

GunnyFreedom
03-10-2015, 01:56 AM
McCain and Graham, kindling both sides of every war. Oh what fun it must be to push little army-men around a globe. The entire planet lit with threat assessments. When the enemy slows down you go and visit him, cheer him up, and tell him to keep up the fight. And then you set more enemies against him. They are trying to terraform the middle east after their own images. Trolloping around Africa and Southwest Asia picking and choosing governments for the savages. Creating enemies that they do not understand how to deal with. They are utterly lost, and their incessant cries for more war do a disservice to the honor of America. ISIS is the threat that Graham and McCain have created. They are government. They need a perpetual enemy. We have McCain on photos, helping to fabricate this enemy. Graham and McCain toiled, sweated and slaved away, to create tomorrow's enemies for the United States to rally against. A rallied nation is easier to control. You can't tell me now that McCain wasn't in there building and arming ISIS. He was out making enemies. Literally. As in assembling them, funding them, and assigning them things to hate about western civilization.

I mean, just look at the evidence over time. McCain's been running around the ME for years making new enemies for us to go and kill. Mr. Bomb bomb Iran, and war for 100 years. Without a proper enemy he has no idea what to do, so when we lack them, he goes and scrounges them up, hands them a pluck-ton of arms and weapons and stuff and says "OK take your best shot." Now, the whole region is falling bit by bit into religious despotisms. I mean, we gave the zealots several new countries. Libya, Egypt, we tried to take out the civil government in Syria too. ISIS/AQ probably doesn't hate us as much as people think anymore. We handed them a dream on a silver platter with a bow. Now we have another enemy to talk about in the news every night. Look how much they have advanced (in every country we took down).

I hate to say it, this is what they wanted all along. A new century of war. It's all a setup. ISIS may be a real enemy, but the likes of John McCain and Lindsey Graham went in and built it, because they felt that America needed a new enemy to bring us together.

enhanced_deficit
03-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Some GOPers see Obama behind ISIS also.

Maine GOP Senator suggests Pres. Obama will see ISIS at family reunion (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?470489-Maine-GOP-Senator-suggests-Pres-Obama-will-see-ISIS-at-family-reunion&)

ZENemy
03-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Paying taxes is a direct violation of the NDAA.

jmdrake
03-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Rand Paul should have never apologized to John McCain for calling him out on his terrorist ties.

jkob
03-10-2015, 04:00 PM
I just have to wonder what the voters in AZ are possibly thinking. I guess it's much like Feinstein in my state.

What does it say about the system when whole states elect these kinds of people? It's surreal.
I have no idea, all I know is that next year we better retire this guy. Hoping Schweikert or Salmon run and give him a real primary.

anaconda
03-14-2015, 05:37 PM
I have no idea, all I know is that next year we better retire this guy. Hoping Schweikert or Salmon run and give him a real primary.

Is it just advertising money? Are voters that stupid?