PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming makes it legal to buy food directly from your neighbors and local farm

Suzanimal
03-08-2015, 06:42 PM
In a win for farmers, deliciousness, and just plain common sense, Wyoming’s governor signed a bill this week which will “stop overregulation of locally produced foods” by making it illegal for the state government to require “licensure, permitting, certification, inspection, packaging, or labeling” when farmers sell food directly to consumers.

In practice, this means that farmers markets and small food stands will be able to proceed without the interference of government busybodies. As the bill explains, its purpose “is to allow for the sale and consumption of homemade foods, and to encourage the expansion of agricultural sales by farmers markets, ranches, farms and home based producers.”

In a win for farmers, deliciousness, and just plain common sense, Wyoming’s governor signed a bill this week which will “stop overregulation of locally produced foods” by making it illegal for the state government to require “licensure, permitting, certification, inspection, packaging, or labeling” when farmers sell food directly to consumers.

In practice, this means that farmers markets and small food stands will be able to proceed without the interference of government busybodies. As the bill explains, its purpose “is to allow for the sale and consumption of homemade foods, and to encourage the expansion of agricultural sales by farmers markets, ranches, farms and home based producers.”

The bill’s sponsor, state Rep. Tyler Lindholm, says it will “take local foods off the black market. It will no longer be illegal to buy a lemon meringue pie from your neighbor or a jar of milk from your local farm.”

Constituents like Lisa Glauner approve. “The government is not my parent,” Glauner says. “I would much rather have food the way God made it than to have FDA-approved food that is not even real, like Kraft macaroni and cheese that doesn’t even have real ingredients.”

Read more at http://rare.us/story/wyoming-makes-it-legal-to-buy-food-directly-from-your-neighbors-and-local-farm/#GxtJMv9pfjzkZmLS.99

tod evans
03-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Makes it legal?

WTF! Why was it ever illegal?

Keith and stuff
03-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Good. Similar bills should pass everywhere. This used to be a common sense idea. Then people got overly concerned about food safety with all of the big farm issues. Thankfully, people are starting to support the idea of locally grown food again. That's why laws like this are happening.

donnay
03-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Great news! Now let's hope many other states follow their lead.

HVACTech
03-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Makes it legal?

clearly, you are a rebel who has been engaging in illegal food activities all of his life.

Reported.

PRB
03-08-2015, 08:11 PM
without registration, quality control, safety testing, the buyer will have hard time suing the seller if something goes wrong (we're talking about eating, not using). Which is good, this country doesn't need more lawsuits. One step closer to a liability free food market (much like how the illegal drug trade is liability free in terms of product safety to consumer).

PRB
03-08-2015, 08:12 PM
clearly, you are a rebel who has been engaging in illegal food activities all of his life.

Reported.

No need to report them, just wait for them to complain about something spoiled, soiled, infected, who would they go to when there's no safety nets in place?

donnay
03-08-2015, 08:16 PM
No need to report them, just wait for them to complain about something spoiled, soiled, infected, who would they go to when there's no safety nets in place?

And you think government is a safety net?

PRB
03-08-2015, 08:21 PM
And you think government is a safety net?

our tort system is a safety net. Were you one of those people who want to force food providers to label their GMOs?

angelatc
03-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Read more at http://rare.us/story/wyoming-makes-it-legal-to-buy-food-directly-from-your-neighbors-and-local-farm/#GxtJMv9pfjzkZmLS.99

Constituents like Lisa Glauner approve. “The government is not my parent,” Glauner says. “I would much rather have food the way God made it than to have FDA-approved food that is not even real, like Kraft macaroni and cheese that doesn’t even have real ingredients.”

I was on board until I got to this.

donnay
03-08-2015, 08:31 PM
our tort system is a safety net. Were you one of those people who want to force food providers to label their GMOs?

The only justice there is, is "Just US." I don't want to force anyone to do anything, but if they want me to buy their product the label better be truthful.

PRB
03-08-2015, 08:35 PM
The only justice there is, is "Just US." I don't want to force anyone to do anything, but if they want me to buy their product the label better be truthful.

so you're against labeling laws, right?

invisible
03-08-2015, 08:48 PM

I wasn't aware that this was the thread topic at all. Nice red herring, did you catch and scale it yourself?

donnay
03-08-2015, 08:57 PM

I am for truth in labeling--not forced by government, but by a free market.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-08-2015, 08:58 PM
I wasn't aware that this was the thread topic at all. Nice red herring, did you catch and scale it yourself?

Well, he is a big government advocate who can't tell a rotten apple from a good one.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/12bkMjatTEfoWI/200.gif

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-08-2015, 08:59 PM

Does your employer know your bar turned red?

donnay
03-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Well, he is a big government advocate who can't tell a rotten apple from a good one.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/12bkMjatTEfoWI/200.gif

LOL!

paleocon1
03-09-2015, 07:48 AM

The vendor of the inferior product of course.

PRB
03-09-2015, 07:51 AM
The vendor of the inferior product of course.

and they say F you, then what?

The Gold Standard
03-09-2015, 07:56 AM

Then they won't be in business long.

Suzanimal
03-09-2015, 07:56 AM

Why would that comment change your mind?

oyarde
03-09-2015, 09:10 AM
This goes on at a regular basis where I live .

jmdrake
03-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Makes it legal?

That was my thought. I buy from produce roadside produce stands all the time.

asurfaholic
03-09-2015, 09:36 AM

what makes you think the absence of labeling and quality control measures will somehow prevent someone from taking civil action in the event of damages?

If bob buys an apple from farmer joe, and the apple causes bob to fall ill, and he feels there is cause to take joe to civil court for compensation, what is there to stop him?

tod evans
03-09-2015, 09:38 AM
That was my thought. I buy from produce roadside produce stands all the time.

No shit, me too.

And I feel really good about it knowing I'm helping a local family who is hopefully not paying taxes on our barter.......

jmdrake
03-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Why would that comment change your mind?

She must be a Kraft Mac and Cheese fan.

Ronin Truth
03-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Well, Wyoming certainly has an overabundance of nerve. What gall?

Suzanimal
03-09-2015, 09:55 AM
No shit, me too.

And I feel really good about it knowing I'm helping a local family who is hopefully not paying taxes on our barter.......

I love to stop by farm stands too. In the summer, I buy almost all my produce there and usually get suckered into buying some jam and baked goods.:o I've eaten lots of food I bought off the side of the road and I've never gotten sick off of it.

ZENemy
03-09-2015, 10:38 AM
without registration, quality control, safety testing, the buyer will have hard time suing the seller if something goes wrong (we're talking about eating, not using). Which is good, this country doesn't need more lawsuits. One step closer to a liability free food market (much like how the illegal drug trade is liability free in terms of product safety to consumer).

But without government, how will we be in the top 10 list for obesity?

More than half of the 671 million obese people in the world live in 10 countries, and America tops the list.

Top 10 Most Obese Countries:

1. United States
2. China
3. India
4. Russia
5. Brazil
6. Mexico
7. Egypt
8. Germany
9. Pakistan
10. Indonesia

The US government has done a FINE job PRB, that is, if you like diabetus' and heart disease.

PRB
03-09-2015, 11:04 AM
But without government, how will we be in the top 10 list for obesity?

More than half of the 671 million obese people in the world live in 10 countries, and America tops the list.

Top 10 Most Obese Countries:

1. United States
2. China
3. India
4. Russia
5. Brazil
6. Mexico
7. Egypt
8. Germany
9. Pakistan
10. Indonesia

The US government has done a FINE job PRB, that is, if you like diabetus' and heart disease.

you're attributing obesity to government?

PRB
03-09-2015, 11:06 AM
what makes you think the absence of labeling and quality control measures will somehow prevent someone from taking civil action in the event of damages?

If bob buys an apple from farmer joe, and the apple causes bob to fall ill, and he feels there is cause to take joe to civil court for compensation, what is there to stop him?

1. How do you prove what you ate came from the source
2. Nothing stops you from filing a civil suit, but without merit and standing, you'll be dismissed pretty quickly

jllundqu
03-09-2015, 11:17 AM
2. Nothing stops you from filing a civil suit, but without merit and standing, you'll be dismissed pretty quickly

So you would prohibit me from making a couple pies and selling them at a local farmer's market without (god forbid) A LICENSE because... "Government".... got it.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-09-2015, 11:48 AM

There's a new invention out now. It's called a receipt.

tod evans
03-09-2015, 11:52 AM

Just wait, I fully expect Wal-Mart to patent genomes for the products they market, probably before I kick the bucket the way technology is progressing...

Dianne
03-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Makes it legal?

The FEDS made it illegal. You can't even milk your cow and share it with your neighbor because it hasn't been inspected.

William Tell
03-09-2015, 03:32 PM

In what way are you not "on board" now? the law relates to choice, it doesn't forbid mac and cheese.

tod evans
03-09-2015, 04:16 PM
The FEDS made it illegal. You can't even milk your cow and share it with your neighbor because it hasn't been inspected.

Last I was exposed to milk/law issues was in the 70's when the FDA inspector told our neighbor that he had to choose, either sell commercially to big dairy or sell local to neighbors.

Apparently the big deal then was the self-serve out of cold storage tanks......

Simple solution; no neighbors "sampling" milk after 6:30AM or before 6:30PM and the clean and dirty bottles moved from the cold storage room to their root celler, same with the "donation" box for those who could pay.........

PRB
03-09-2015, 04:32 PM

that's the point, without license, registration, anybody can forge any reciept and there's little way to tell what's a "legit" receipt that'll hold up in a court of law. all good if you never have to sue, but good luck when you do.

donnay
03-09-2015, 05:09 PM
that's the point, without license, registration, anybody can forge any reciept and there's little way to tell what's a "legit" receipt that'll hold up in a court of law. all good if you never have to sue, but good luck when you do.

In a free society people would be less likely to sue, and more likely to be more responsible and work things out. Even 50 years ago, people were less likely to sue and the regulations were not astronomical even then.

Bigger government is NEVER the answer for a free society.

Stratovarious
03-09-2015, 05:12 PM

I think you're on something maybe , but on board, I doubt it, how could that statement turn your world upside down ?

Stratovarious
03-09-2015, 05:17 PM
I lived on a farm for a long time in AZ, the state could not make you permit buildings or interfere with food you grew and tell
you how to anything , grow sell , nothing.
Not talking about pesticides with epa, just the growing selling, and what you built or didn't build.

Good for Wyoming!!

Stratovarious
03-09-2015, 05:20 PM

It's absolutely disgusting to note how deep the Federal Gov has gotten into our daily lives.
Sadly , both parties authorized it every step of the way.

PRB
03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
In a free society people would be less likely to sue, and more likely to be more responsible and work things out. Even 50 years ago, people were less likely to sue and the regulations were not astronomical even then.

Bigger government is NEVER the answer for a free society.

less likely to sue because they don't want to? or can't? do you consider tort reform, limiting tort lawsuit reward amounts, a step towards less government and more freedom?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-09-2015, 08:20 PM
...anybody can forge any receipt

You switched that around. We were talking about the customer who gets a receipt, not the customer who doesn't get a receipt.

...there's little way to tell what's a "legit" receipt that'll hold up in a court of law.

There's actually a lot you can do. The detail of documenting a transaction will depend on the significance of that transaction.

donnay
03-09-2015, 09:20 PM
less likely to sue because they don't want to? or can't? do you consider tort reform, limiting tort lawsuit reward amounts, a step towards less government and more freedom?

Reiterating my point: "Bigger government is NEVER the answer for a free society."

anaconda
03-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Makes it legal?

I was thinking the same thing. We citizens are so grateful when something is made legal for us.

amy31416
03-10-2015, 05:49 AM
I was thinking the same thing. We citizens are so grateful when something is made legal for us.

Especially when it's something we've been doing for thousands of years without their gracious permission.

luctor-et-emergo
03-10-2015, 06:44 AM

Grateful is probably the wrong emotion. Satisfied that there are reasonable people who actually seem to care about these issues may be more appropriate. After all, it's a good thing this prohibition has been reversed.

PRB
03-10-2015, 07:15 AM
You switched that around. We were talking about the customer who gets a receipt, not the customer who doesn't get a receipt.

We're still talking about the customer who gets a reciept, it can be fake, altered, and if it can be fake, a customer who wasn't one can forge one and become one.

There's actually a lot you can do. The detail of documenting a transaction will depend on the significance of that transaction.

Again, can easily be forged, it can be forged today, without a few more steps of verification, it'll only be easier to forge, easier to doubt, harder to prove.

Significance of transaction or significance of loss?

PRB
03-10-2015, 07:16 AM
Reiterating my point: "Bigger government is NEVER the answer for a free society."

you didn't answer my question.

donnay
03-10-2015, 07:48 AM

less likely to sue because they don't want to? or can't?

Hypothetically: A free society would have people who are much calmer; have morals and be more responsible and less likely to sue.

do you consider tort reform, limiting tort lawsuit reward amounts, a step towards less government and more freedom?

Tort reform in the current system we have is impossible. The system is corrupted and needs to be dismantled and revamped as it was intended to be used.

PRB
03-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Hypothetically: A free society would have people who are much calmer; have morals and be more responsible and less likely to sue.

Tort reform in the current system we have is impossible. The system is corrupted and needs to be dismantled and revamped as it was intended to be used.

So a free society would cause people to be calmer? or only when we have calmer people will we get to a free society? I appreciate your responses.

DamianTV
03-10-2015, 08:47 AM
So a free society would cause people to be calmer? or only when we have calmer people will we get to a free society? I appreciate your responses.

In a free society, you have real choices and competition. Competition is not always the cut-throat corporate empires that we percieve competition to be. It just has to be a choice. Two neighbors both grow corn. One neighbor is always rude to you and insists that no matter what, youre always wrong. The other neighbor you may not know quite as well, but always leaves you alone and shows you respect. Which one would you buy corn from? Personally, I'd choose the one that showed me a small modicum of respect. From that we can both cooperate. We are calmer. This is as involved as an entire society needs to be. The ones that show respect and cooperate through peace without threat of external force are the leaders of those societies. The fear mongers are cast out and shunned. People disassociate themselves from the disrespectful.

The world does not appear to you the way you see it, it appears to you the way you see yourself. If you see yourself a violent fearful person who needs a bigger bully to protect them, you'll see everyone else in the world the same exact way. But, if you see that people mostly just want to be left alone and only step outside of that area by cooperating with others, and are overall generally good, not perfect, just good, then you just need to see yourself the exact same way. You can survive quite easily like this. We have done it for a very long time without the Nanny State, and we can do it again.

And yes, growing your own corn is an alternative.

jbauer
03-10-2015, 08:48 AM

um....don't buy their product?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 08:50 AM
We're still talking about the customer who gets a reciept, it can be fake, altered, and if it can be fake,

Man, those merchants are always giving me fake receipts! I'm not going to taking it any more!!!

a customer who wasn't one can forge one and become one.

I once turned into a receipt. Took me three days to get the antidote to return to human.

...without a few more steps of verification,...

If you ever come out of out unrealistic mode, then you might consider taking the steps. It actually sounds like you're drunk though, and can't even stand up.

jbauer
03-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Going to correct you....brought up on a dairy farm...

FDA isn't the overseeing body on dairy. Its done by the states today and most certainly was in 1970. However, the FDA IS trying to take some of that from the states.

Last I was exposed to milk/law issues was in the 70's when the FDA inspector told our neighbor that he had to choose, either sell commercially to big dairy or sell local to neighbors.

Apparently the big deal then was the self-serve out of cold storage tanks......

Simple solution; no neighbors "sampling" milk after 6:30AM or before 6:30PM and the clean and dirty bottles moved from the cold storage room to their root celler, same with the "donation" box for those who could pay.........

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 08:52 AM

Neither did you. Get a receipt.

tod evans
03-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Going to correct you....brought up on a dairy farm...

FDA isn't the overseeing body on dairy. Its done by the states today and most certainly was in 1970. However, the FDA IS trying to take some of that from the states.

I could very well have gotten the inspectors employer wrong, that was many dead brain cells ago but the gist of the story remains as I remember it....

Even in spite of the decades I can clearly remember Mr.S. ranting and raving about the guv-ment infringing on his business..

PRB
03-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Man, those merchants are always giving me fake receipts! I'm not going to taking it any more!!!

I once turned into a receipt. Took me three days to get the antidote to return to human.

If you ever come out of out unrealistic mode, then you might consider taking the steps.

what steps will take you above and beyond "he said/she said" and with some authoritative evidence that'll hold up in court?

PRB
03-10-2015, 09:03 AM
M

Forge a receipt to become a (fake) customer.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 09:04 AM
what steps will take you above and beyond "he said/she said" and with some authoritative evidence that'll hold up in court?

He said/she said is verbal. A receipt is written.

tod evans
03-10-2015, 09:04 AM

Why do you want to support their "Just-Us" system?

They are their courts, they aren't yours no matter what you've been lead to believe.

If you seek justice look elsewhere it won't be found in their courts.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Forge a receipt to become a (fake) customer.

A "fake" customer. Uh, okay.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 09:12 AM
They are their courts, they aren't yours no matter what you've been lead to believe.

Hey man, that's not what Judge Wapner told everybody. I heard TV justice is democracy in action.

By the way, I always thought Judge Marilyn was much hotter. I could never figure out though, why it always looked like she was giving you the finger.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHnKI7VqmdFTslJZwPPRfaYSfQftwx3-FUrzRBNNEKT4_F2QKGig

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Y-T37_7RDO5UxZKpIb9MYXj5Ve9cjdtWT6uR_LNmFLH179lgTA

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 09:21 AM

Big government advocate PRB needs to look elsewhere for another forum. Like DU.

He switched his argument from regulating merchants to seeking out fake customers with counterfeit receipt labs.

PRB
03-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Big government advocate PRB needs to look elsewhere for another forum. Like DU.

He switched his argument from regulating merchants to seeking out fake customers with counterfeit receipt labs.

I never said I wanted to regulate merchants, and I never said I wanted to seek out anybody. The fact I pointed out it'll be hard to sue people does not mean I want to keep it easy or make it easier. I have never said I liked suing people or people being sued, keep guessing and assuming.

PRB
03-10-2015, 11:04 AM
He said/she said is verbal. A receipt is written.

and a receipt can be forged. more specifically, without some registration or licensing, there would be little way to tell or define what is "real" or "legit".

PRB
03-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Why do you want to support their "Just-Us" system?

I never said I wanted to, I just said if you do, you'll find it harder.

tod evans
03-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I never said I wanted to, I just said if you do, you'll find it harder.

You brought up the damn thing, why?

To what end?

PRB
03-10-2015, 11:14 AM
You brought up the damn thing, why?

To what end?

to alert people that everything has 2 sides, or everything has a price.

tod evans
03-10-2015, 11:25 AM
to alert people that everything has 2 sides, or everything has a price.

So you see keeping government out of local food deals as an avenue to court?

Or do you see keeping government out of local food deals as avoiding court?

Be sure to specify criminal or civil, with your tort rhetoric I must assume you were trying to switch the focus from governments use of criminal statutes to imprison sellers and buyers to the civil aspect of an aggrieved buyer?

If so why would you do that in a thread that specifically addresses getting governments legislation out of the mix?

Two sides to what issue?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 12:21 PM
I never said I wanted to regulate merchants, .

You entire posting history, including this thread, is big government advocacy.

...keep guessing and assuming...
and a receipt can be forged. more specifically, without some registration or licensing, there would be little way to tell or define what is "real" or "legit".

Uh, okay; so now the unlicensed merchants are making fake receipts. Keep drinking and staggering.

PRB
03-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Or do you see keeping government out of local food deals as avoiding court?

Yes.

Be sure to specify criminal or civil, with your tort rhetoric I must assume you were trying to switch the focus from governments use of criminal statutes to imprison sellers and buyers to the civil aspect of an aggrieved buyer?

Civil.

If so why would you do that in a thread that specifically addresses getting governments legislation out of the mix?

Two sides to what issue?

The fact that government is what allows people to have standing to sue in court, and courts are the practically only way to force a person to pay.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 05:44 PM
So you see keeping government out of local food deals as an avenue to court?

Yes.

LOL. You have been proven to be disingenuous on this board time, and time, and time again. You have been proven to be a big government advocate. Yet, you still keep it up.

PRB
03-10-2015, 06:22 PM
LOL. You have been proven to be disingenuous on this board time, and time, and time again. You have been proven to be a big government advocate. Yet, you still keep it up.

No, I have not, you can believe it if you want, but saying it a million times doesn't make it so. Or else I can say you're proven to be a child molester.

HVACTech
03-10-2015, 06:48 PM
No, I have not, you can believe it if you want, but saying it a million times doesn't make it so. Or else I can say you're proven to be a child molester.

so, what you are REALLY trying to do is protect Tod Evans? :eek:

rumor has it, he experimented with raw milf back in the 70's.
you want him to have a receipt?

tod evans
03-10-2015, 07:52 PM

I'm still experimenting with raw MILF's...:cool:

PRB
03-10-2015, 07:57 PM

I dont want to protect anybody, I'd like nothing better than to mock people who complain they can't sue their supplier when they try to.

I don't want him to have anything.

tod evans
03-10-2015, 08:00 PM
I dont want to protect anybody, I'd like nothing better than to mock people who complain they can't sue their supplier when they try to.

I don't want him to have anything.

You've got me confused dumb ass...

I haven't ever complained about not being able to sue...

WTF is wrong with you?

Either it's time for a shift change down there at the phone bank or your boss hasn't been watching you fill the little cup........

HVACTech
03-10-2015, 08:11 PM
I'm still experimenting with raw MILF's...:cool:

well, I am with PRB on this one.
unregulated milf consumption can lead to cooties.
and then what will you do? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRWUoDpo2fo&feature=player_detailpage

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM

Yes, you are a big government advocate. You already got caught, so no use denying now.

...I'd like nothing better than to mock people who complain they can't sue their supplier when they try to.

There's no complaining if you get a receipt. Pretty standard documentation. Maybe you never watched Judge Judy.

Mani
03-10-2015, 10:59 PM
I don't get the argument here.

IF someone doesn't feel confident in buying "local roadside" food that doesn't have all the FDA gov't stamps and regulations, they are welcome to buy through the normal grocery store channels.

If someone doesn't want all the FDA regulations and gov't inspections, and prefer to buy straight from the local farmer they are willing to make a purchase without all the govt protections.

A person would now have the choice to do either one. Both types of consumers should be happy with this, as both have their preferred choice.

BTW I remember nearby where I grew up, there would be a small sign, a large wagon of corn and a box by the side of the road. It was like a little donation box with a slit on top. You put in a few bucks in the box (cant remember the amount but it was cheap) and walked off with a dozen ears of corn. You could find a few of those wagons around. Not sure if they exist anymore, was a long time ago.

The fact this needs to be a bill just shows me how far we have fallen as a free nation. SMH.

PRB
03-11-2015, 07:54 AM
You've got me confused dumb ass...

I haven't ever complained about not being able to sue...

WTF is wrong with you?

Either it's time for a shift change down there at the phone bank or your boss hasn't been watching you fill the little cup........

when I did I say you did?

PRB
03-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Yes, you are a big government advocate. You already got caught, so no use denying now.

There's no complaining if you get a receipt. Pretty standard documentation. Maybe you never watched Judge Judy.

you're a child molester, caught and admitted, no use in denying anymore.

and yeah, obviously every piece of paper is your key to winning a court case. we all know there's never a fake one.

PRB
11-01-2016, 05:57 PM

it's hard I know.
http://laughingsquid.com/a-man-dressed-as-12-foot-cvs-receipt-attempts-to-use-the-coupons-on-his-costume-at-his-local-cvs/?utm_content=buffer5d81e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer