PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys what is the Univision update on the 9th?

werdd
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I havent heard anything about it.

Sorry, Univision Debate*.

Voluntaryist
12-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Does Ron know any spanish? That would help...

FireofLiberty
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
You're not allowed to use Spanish at the debate anyway, even if you can speak it.

Voluntaryist
12-04-2007, 12:26 PM
HAH! And Tancredo vowed not to attend cause he wont speak in a spanish forum. What a f'ing tool.

Am I crazy, or does it feel like Ron Paul will NAIL the latino vote at this debate?

nist7
12-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Am I crazy, or does it feel like Ron Paul will NAIL the latino vote at this debate?

I always thought that the "minority" groups tended to be very liberal?

Voluntaryist
12-04-2007, 12:40 PM
I always thought that the "minority" groups tended to be very liberal?

Yes they do. That is, until they meet Ron Paul.

Minority groups are flocking to Ron, slowly but surely. And as far as latinos go, not all of them want Democrat style government. Many of them are capitalists and self-starters and they also send remittances to their home contries.

So if someone on Univision starts talking about ending the war and changing foreign policy and abolishing the IRS, PLUS they talk about the fiat currency and how the dollar is about to tank, it should get their attention.

Latinos traditionally vote liberal because they rightfully get turned off by everything that the GOP people always say. Not so with Ron Paul.

Although Paul will have to give them something reassuring in regards to immigration. Perhaps Paul should tell them that he wants to raise the caps on work visas and green cards so that more people can get in here legally. Also he can talk about how ending government welfare systems will reduce racism and resentment directed towards immigrants.