PDA

View Full Version : Whoops. Josh Earnest Refers To ‘President Clinton’ While Explaining Hillary Emails

donnay
03-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Whoops. Josh Earnest Refers To ‘President Clinton’ While Explaining Hillary Emails

by Charlie Spiering5 Mar 2015

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/02/Earnest-640x480.jpg

For the past few days, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest has spent a majority of his press briefing explaining why Hillary Clinton had a private email account hosted on a private server in her home while she was Secretary of State in the Obama administration.

Perhaps that’s why he slipped and referred to her as “President Clinton” yesterday while he was under fire from Fox News’ White House reporter Ed Henry.

“[W]hen personal email is used for official government business, it’s required for that personal email to be stored, properly maintained and preserved at the agency,” Earnest said, “And that according to President Clinton’s team, is exactly what they did.”

“Secretary Clinton, years later,” replied Henry.

Watch the video (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/whoops-josh-earnest-refers-to-president-clinton-while-explaining-hillary-emails/)

morfeeis
03-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Could be a Freudian slip or it could be that TPTB already have the plan in place to put her into the white house and we are the only suckers that didn't get the memo....

TheGrinch
03-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Could be a Freudian slip or it could be that TPTB already have the plan in place to put her into the white house and we are the only suckers that didn't get the memo....

Doubtful. Timing is everything in politics, so my guess is that this isn't much different than Jeb Bush's popularity flopping, and them making the pre-emptive move to go ahead and move on to the next establishment shill that that can win.

My only question is whether they simply decided to go ahead and mvoe on from Clinton/Bush, or if the scandals are looming and they wanted to go ahead and ni pit in the bud to start promoting the next heir to the throne.

One thing I can say with confidence is that Hillary is even more done than Jeb.

ZENemy
03-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Hilary is to be installed, not elected.

I wish folks could get their head wrapped around that. We have NO control of this train wreck.

William Tell
03-06-2015, 04:00 PM
President Paul sounds better.:cool:

morfeeis
03-06-2015, 05:30 PM
President Paul sounds better.:cool:

As it did in 2008/2012 and any number year that is a multiple of four before and after....

Cleaner44
03-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Hilary is to be installed, not elected.

I wish folks could get their head wrapped around that. We have NO control of this train wreck.

Not true. The PTB don't really care which puppet is in place as long as they play ball. There are plans and contingency plans. It doesn't make a difference if it is Bush or Obama or Clinton or McCain.

Hillary will not be president. She stands as much of a chance as McCain did in 2008... maybe even worse.

The plan is always to have a puppet. The color of the jacket is irrelevent.