PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody here anger over the view?

Give me liberty
12-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Remember when one of the view hosts said this to ron paul

Your not going to win and you know it.

Oh really? so they think that freak ass rudy or mitt rommey will win?
ya right Lol

man i am so pissed at those ****

kalami
12-04-2007, 11:13 AM
o.O

jufreese
12-04-2007, 11:14 AM
if Ron Paul doesnt make it then no gop will

crasster
I'm pissed too. THey had a stupid kid on longer than a presidential candidate.

crhoades
Overall it was good. The other three ladies came to Ron's defense. It will build sympathy. It actually worked to his advantage.

cmc
He handled it well enough. It won't have any significance.

Quick
12-04-2007, 11:15 AM
It isn't a political show. It is a show for women, by women. I'm not saying women and politics don't mix, but that isn't the format of the show.

For what it was, it was fine. If that was a CNN interview, then yeah, it was horrible.

cmc
12-04-2007, 11:19 AM
If that was a CNN interview, then yeah, it was horrible.
Exactly. The people watching aren't probably looking for a "long" political interview before lunch. We got a decent enough intro to Ron Paul (anti-war, pro-liberties, anti-tax Republican), they called him likable and grandfatherly. Except for the "you can't win" nonsense, it went fine.

Naraku
12-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Not to mention the woman who said it was constantly saying, "I like him, he's my favorite!"

She didn't mean it with malice. My dad had a similar view towards Huckabee. He would say, "He's not going to win but I'll vote for him because I like him." I think that is what she was basically saying. However, obviously everyone else jumped in and told her not to say that.

I think the real problem was all the talk on abortion.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Not to mention the woman who said it was constantly saying, "I like him, he's my favorite!"

She didn't mean it with malice. My dad had a similar view towards Huckabee. He would say, "He's not going to win but I'll vote for him because I like him." I think that is what she was basically saying. However, obviously everyone else jumped in and told her not to say that.

however, no closet supports of RP will vote for him because "he can't win." ha. bull

LibertyEagle
12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Joy LIKES Paul. She is the only reason he has been talked about on that show. She always speaks well of him. Yes, she stuck her foot in her mouth, but I'm going to cut her some slack.

da32130
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM

The abortion talk was good. In the past they were negative on him for that. Now they probably won't be. Meanwhile they support him.

awitelin
12-04-2007, 11:52 AM
I was much more angry about CNN than The View. CNN I expected better of, The View... well, did what The View always does. They quibble about nothing for a short while and go out for martinis afterwards. Ron Paul did exactly what he should have in that limited environment. It was fine.

KewlRonduderules
12-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I didn't see the problem with his interview. It was fine- kinda bland and quick but nothing spetacular or really bad.

Take it easy people.

It was not a smear attempt. it was just an interview.

McLane2007
12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
maybe I'm missing something but I thought he did great. Abortion is a hard issue and he explained his stance really well.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-04-2007, 12:04 PM
maybe I'm missing something but I thought he did great. Abortion is a hard issue and he explained his stance really well.

he explained state's rights?

Shaun
12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
FANTASTIC!
He handled these girls with just the right touch...
This guy is getting more and more confident every time I see him.
There is no other presedential candidate, with the exception of Barack Obhama that would have handled a seven min interview, mainly on abortion, with so much wit, humour and good cheer.
GREAT JOB RON!

Cindy
12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Remember when one of the view hosts said this to ron paul

Your not going to win and you know it.

Oh really? so they think that freak ass rudy or mitt rommey will win?
ya right Lol

man i am so pissed at those ****

They are liberals voting Democrat. They really don't care who gets the Republican nomination.

I admit I know nothing of the new host who I wish would have been able to get to interviewing him on homeschooling. At least she got some plugs in that he supports homeschoolers. The blond on maternity leave is their token neocon.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-04-2007, 12:06 PM
do neocons know how dumb they look? or do they really think they're right?

voytechs
12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
I don't think that any of those women will ever remember Ron Paul as anything but a gynecologist. The spent 90% of the interview on abortion and then sneaked in before the bell rang the immigration question. Not very enlightening interview.

Since probably most of the viewers there are for Hillary, they will just completely ignore RP. There wasn't anything substantial said to challenge Hillary or anything of interest on other topics.

Shaun
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Vital that he was on that show because he'll pull in several thousand Reagan Democrats in the early primaries.
The better news? This will lead to other interviews...
He's the LONG TAIL ( Do the Google search) candidate now...
It doesn't get better...