PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone watching C-SPAN?

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:37 PM
The police state nightmare is going down!

THey just shut down the reading of how badly they are going to screw us!

NO's have it? WOW!

Yeahs and No's? SRSLY????

This vote will change this country!

15 min Vote...

This is important!

The end of your life important!

orenbus
03-03-2015, 12:41 PM
what is it? i don't have cspan.

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:42 PM
The "Homeland Security"(sic) bill is a genocide and police state bill.

VOMIT!

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:43 PM
what is it? i don't have cspan.

c-span.org - they stream

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:44 PM
It's all about the gvmt going after the general public.

Kinda like the patriot act - but worse!

orenbus
03-03-2015, 12:46 PM
c-span.org - they stream

yea but it requires a basic cable login, i don't have one.

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:47 PM
They shut the clerk down!
They did not want the public to know what was in this bill.

It is Horrible for us!

FUCK DHS!

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Is this it? http://www.c-span.org/video/?324609-3/us-house-homeland-security-spending&live

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 12:49 PM

It is Horrible for us!

FUCK DHS!

Yea, but....Bibi and .... "holocaust".....

enhanced_deficit
03-03-2015, 12:51 PM
It's all about the gvmt going after the general public.

Kinda like the patriot act - but worse!

The ddg regime has no problem with PA, in fact seems to likey it (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?469178-As-David-Cohen-becomes-CIA%E2%80%99s-No-2-Jews-appear-to-have-smoother-path-at-security-agencies&p=5790913&viewfull=1#post5790913).
Same for GOP patriots.

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Is this it? http://www.c-span.org/video/?324609-3/us-house-homeland-security-spending&live

Looks right, but it takes C-SPAN a while to get stuff up and it's a bit in...

-t

Carlybee
03-03-2015, 12:52 PM

It is Horrible for us!

FUCK DHS!

Can't you go look at the Congressional website to see the text of the bill?

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Can't you go look at the Congressional website to see the text of the bill?

Which one?

And they change the text often ...

This is live - the crap they surprise dropped on Congress 5 min ago, but usually just after midnight when they want to pull this crap or burried in thousands of pag3es of BS!

Carlybee
03-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Which one?

And they change the text often ...

This is live - the crap they surprise dropped on Congress 5 min ago, but usually just after midnight when they want to pull this crap or burried in thousands of pag3es of BS!

Isn't there usually text of proposed amended bills?

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 01:04 PM

Looks right, but it takes C-SPAN a while to get stuff up and it's a bit in...

-t

You can click on the "view from the start" (upper left of video) and then 41:30 into the timeline.

Carlybee
Looks like it's only updated through yesterday's proposals but I don't have time to check all of them https://www.congress.gov/legislation?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A114%7D

Assuming you are referring to an amendment to the original bill

tangent4ronpaul
Isn't there usually text of proposed amended bills?

Often not if they want to pull the wool over our eyes.

Creepy criminal thugs are who you are dealing with here. :(

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Often not if they want to pull the wool over our eyes.

Creepy criminal thugs are who you are dealing with here. :(

-t ?

Dang, you are upset.

(edit: me too)

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 01:07 PM
WOW! they just floored it! I'm amazed!

Now they immediately are working to shove it down out throats!

Carlybee
03-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Can't really understand when there are no specifics.

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Thomas Massie requested the reading (opposed the dispensing of the reading) but then after a long bit of it was read, he withdrew his opposition to dispensing the reading and asked that the senate amendment be tabled, it failed and then he called for recorded yay's and nay's.

It seems that the CSpan announcer things they are voting on tabling the amendment and it says that on the vote title, but it didn't sound like that's what went on, to me.

(edit: maybe Massie requesting the recorded vote was on the tabling of the amendment)

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Thomas Massie requested the reading (opposed the dispensing of the reading) but then after a long bit of it was read, he withdrew his opposition to dispensing the reading and asked that the senate amendment be tabled, it failed and then he called for recorded yay's and nay's.

It seems that the CSpan announcer things they are voting on tabling the amendment and it says that on the vote title, but it didn't sound like that's what went on, to me.

(edit: maybe Massie requesting the recorded vote was on the tabling of the amendment)

If so, good move by Massie, it records those that didn't want to read it before passing it.

jllundqu
03-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Ok so what is the issue? What about the bill or amendment is so inflammatory?

tommyrp12
03-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Ok so what is the issue? What about the bill or amendment is so inflammatory?

This^ I would like to know what is going on as well.

Mr.NoSmile
03-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Just seems like a lot of talking about DHS funding, with Massie and his allies mostly doing the talking.

tommyrp12
03-03-2015, 01:40 PM
All i hear is the words unconstitutional being tossed around allot. This must be serious because they usually don't care.

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Massie will get 20 mins!

http://www.c-span.org/video/?324609-3/us-house-homeland-security-spending&live

Dude from Idaho on now...

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Damn Dude from Idaho trying to stop debate?

Massie trying to block a "pass it to see what's in it" and to allow debate concerning .... constitutional matters....what a deal.

Mr.NoSmile
03-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Damn Dude from Idaho trying to stop debate?

Massie trying to block a "pass it to see what's in it"

Massie didn't have any time left, anyway.

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Think your civil rights. The Bill of Rights. Now think of the sound FLUSH!

That is what is going down!

:mad:

-t

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 02:01 PM
You must be repeatedly gang raped before you can know why you were repeatedly gang raped.

That's what is basically going down.

The country and the population is getting RAPED by the .gov Israel and the US one.

Welcome to the police state!

FUCK DHS!

FUCK THE USSA!

ZIG HEIL! - NOT!

We are getting soooo screwed!

-t

Mr.NoSmile
03-03-2015, 02:04 PM
You must be repeatedly gang raped before you can know why you were repeatedly gang raped.

The country and the population is getting RAPED by the .gov Israel and the US one.

So are you going to get into specifics or just stick with the fear-mongering language?

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 02:14 PM
So are you going to get into specifics or just stick with the fear-mongering language?

You have links.
You presumably hae a TV stream.
I am NOT your nanny! CONTRIBUTE BITCH!

Sorry - I do not spoon feed. CONTRIBUTE!

Mr.NoSmile
03-03-2015, 02:15 PM
You have links.
You presumably hae a TV stream.
I am NOT your nanny! CONTRIBUTE BITCH!

Sorry - I do not spoon feed. CONTRIBUTE!

Yeah, I see the link and already watch C-SPAN. I'm talking about anyone else who just sees a bunch of random warning signs and goes 'What the hell is he talking about?'

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 02:18 PM
OK, this country just got a LOT WORSE!

How did that happen? 74 Rep traitors. But still, the math does not work up. No way the dems had the majority... WTF???

Whole lotta non voters???

This is totally F'd up!

So will be our lives of this train wrecks passage :(

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I see the link and already watch C-SPAN. I'm talking about anyone else who just sees a bunch of random warning signs and goes 'What the hell is he talking about?'

if you actually watched it, you would know.

ClydeCoulter
03-03-2015, 02:29 PM
IRONY

Now, my rep, Rokita, and others are talking about the NATIONAL DEBT as a problem, right after voting for more spending on an unconstitutional gulag!

They just keep spending and spending and spending and building an empire of lies

Valli6
03-03-2015, 02:30 PM
yea but it requires a basic cable login, i don't have one.
it seems to depend on how you enter CSPAN.
At times, it’s asked me for login info when I've clicked links posted here by others.
- BUT -
I’ve found it doesn’t ask for any info, if I start from the font page: http://www.c-span.org
then click on links from the front page.

edit: just got here, CSPAN on, but haven't yet figured out what you guys are talking about?
Is this about passing the spending bill with amnesty or what? WTF? Non-descript angst not helpful!

Carlybee
03-03-2015, 02:35 PM
if you actually watched it, you would know.

Some of us are at work and can barely get on here much less watch TV online.

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 02:46 PM
it seems to depend on how you enter CSPAN.
At times, it’s asked me for login info when I've clicked links posted here by others.
- BUT -
I’ve found it doesn’t ask for any info, if I start from the font page: http://www.c-span.org
then click on links from the front page.

edit: just got here, CSPAN on, but haven't yet figured out what you guys are talking about?
Is this about passing the spending bill with amnesty or what? WTF? Non-descript angst not helpful!

DHS funding police state crap :(

JK/SEA
03-03-2015, 02:55 PM
they passed DHS funding without the Immigration language. I believe they like calling this a 'clean bill'...now his Majesty will sign it, and we all get lollipops at tax time.

tangent4ronpaul
03-03-2015, 03:02 PM
they passed DHS funding without the Immigration language. I believe they like calling this a 'clean bill'...now his Majesty will sign it, and we all get lollipops at tax time.

Versed lollipops?

Would you like gallows or gas with that lollipop, brother?

-t

Carlybee
03-03-2015, 04:30 PM

FUCK DHS!

FUCK THE USSA!

ZIG HEIL! - NOT!

We are getting soooo screwed!

-t

Um we got screwed the day the Fed was created and more recently the day the Patriot Act was enacted.

Bastiat's The Law
03-03-2015, 04:50 PM
We need 400 Thomas Massies

Slave Mentality
03-03-2015, 06:21 PM
We need 400 Thomas Massies

Or 5,000,000 Rambos

presence
03-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Or 5,000,000 Rambos

I doubt it would take more than 50,000

Zippyjuan
03-03-2015, 10:05 PM
So they passed the Senate bill which funds DHS through the end of September without any of the Amnesty provision the House proposed in theirs.

The bill, identical to a measure that cleared the Senate last Friday, passed by a margin of 257 to 167, with 75 Republicans and 182 Democrats voting in favor. The bill did not include language preventing President Obama from moving forward with his proposal to shelter millions of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. from deportation by offering them work permits.

The outcome marks a stinging defeat for conservatives in Congress, who had demanded that any bill to fund DHS include language tying the president's hands on immigration. Boehner broke the news to the House GOP caucus during a closed-door meeting on Tuesday morning.

"I am as outraged and frustrated as you at the lawless and unconstitutional actions of this president," Boehner told his rank-and-file, according to a source in the meeting. "I believe this decision - considering where we are - is the right one for this team, and the right one for this country."

Boehner directed the blame for the predicament at the Senate, where Republicans were unable to break a Democratic filibuster and insert the immigration restrictions into a funding bill. "The House has done its job by passing legislation to fund DHS and block the president's executive actions on immigration," the speaker said, according to the source. "Unfortunately, the fight was never won in the other chamber. Democrats stayed united and blocked our bill, and our Republican colleagues in the Senate never found a way to win this fight."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-votes-to-fund-department-of-homeland-security-through-september/

Text of the bill: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr240/text

Anti Federalist
03-03-2015, 10:15 PM
The outcome marks a stinging defeat for conservatives in Congress, who had demanded that any bill to fund DHS include language tying the president's hands on immigration. Boehner broke the news to the House GOP caucus during a closed-door meeting on Tuesday morning.

LOL

C'mon you people, you're not voting hard enough.

AuH20
03-03-2015, 10:16 PM
LOL

For some reason, WE keep losing. I just can't put my finger on it....... Chalk it up to coincidence. Heh.

heavenlyboy34
03-03-2015, 10:17 PM
LOL

:D LMAO! +rep

Mr.NoSmile
03-04-2015, 08:06 AM
So it's this rodeo again. Boehner looks good to his inside circle and left who are glad on him for caving and doing what they feel is the right thing. He's only feeling heat from a, as of now, very vocal minority. As much as we commend Massie and the like, there still aren't enough of them and even when there's more heat on Boehner, such as with the Speaker challenges, he still manages a victory because he has the numbers and backing on his side. Complacency, really. To beat him, you'd need the money, backing, and name recognition just to even be considered a threat- which makes McConnell's talk of crushing the tea party in 2014 all the more relevant since many of them- McDaniel, Brannon, Elaine Hays, Bevin, Graham's challengers, Katrina Pierson-all lost. Even Walter Jones had to put up a good fight and will have yet another challenger next go around.