PDA

View Full Version : Urgent action: Medical freedom petition needs 15,000 signatures in 3 days

libertygrl
03-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Just received this email:

After the White House censored and shut down this medical choice petition to prevent it from reaching 100,000 signatures, they were forced to reactivate it thanks to health freedom activists who exposed their fraud.

Now, the petition stands at a little over 85,000 signatures. There are only 3 days left to achieve the required 100,000 signatures to trigger a response from the White House.

We need your help to sign this petition and confirm your signature. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-any-laws-mandating-force-and-requirement-vaccinations-any-kind/HW1B3YKz

This petition calls for the protection of your medical choice and the halting of any legislation that would allow the government to violate your physical body with harmful medical interventions.

The White House is still playing games with this petition, manipulating the numbers in real time. As one reader told us today, "I just signed the petition (again) and the signature count went down from 82025 to 81978. A few seconds later I reload the site and the number is 82188. Clearly something is not right."

Another reader told us, "I just signed it but the number didn't change."

It's clear that the petition has already received at least 200,000 signatures, but the White House tried to bury the petition; http://www.naturalnews.com/048803_petition_White_House_mandatory_vaccinations .html

...then it tried to throttle the maximum signatures down to 100 per hour; and then it just shut off all signatures for over 48 hours.
http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_vaccine_petition_White_House_fraud.html

They will try everything to manipulate this and make sure it doesn't reach 100,000, but you can make that censorship more difficult for them by signing the petition today and contributing higher numbers of confirmed signatures.

The petition link is here. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-any-laws-mandating-force-and-requirement-vaccinations-any-kind/HW1B3YKz

Make your voice count by helping us overcome White House censorship and petition fraud as we fight for the universal human right of medical choice, right alongside great civil rights leaders of world history such as Gandhi who also opposed the government forcing toxic medical interventions on the public.

Thank you for your support,

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

donnay
03-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Thank you for signing this petition!

You've successfully signed the petition "PROHIBIT ANY LAWS MANDATING THE FORCE AND REQUIREMENT OF VACCINATIONS OF ANY KIND.". Your signature has been verified and counted.

Take the next step and gather support for it by sharing this petition on Twitter and Facebook, or by sharing a link to this petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-any-laws-mandating-force-and-requirement-vaccinations-any-kind/HW1B3YKz

13,673 needed signatures!

Weston White
03-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Signed, Subbed, CIA, NSA, FBI, and DHS-TSA'ed. Now at 12,574, 11,991, 7,601, 0.

dannno
03-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Signatures needed by March 06, 2015 to reach goal of 100,000

Weston White
03-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Signatures now at: 100,638.

Danke
03-03-2015, 04:08 PM
I prefer sending strongly worded letters.

donnay
03-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Freedom-loving Americans overcome deliberate White House censorship and oppression to achieve 100,000 signatures on medical choice petition
http://www.naturalnews.com/048849_White_House_petition_medical_choice_health_ freedom_victory.html#ixzz3TN8J92Fw

The Free Hornet
03-04-2015, 02:56 AM
How is something 100% about vaccines related to 'medical freedom'? This borders on culture war BS. If it looks like you've won, it's because your guard was dropped on the real issues (AMA, FDA/DEA).

Weston White
03-04-2015, 03:30 AM
I prefer sending strongly worded letters.

Very true. However, one cannot underestimate the powerful effects of a strongly painted picture.

angelatc
03-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Wait until they see what happens when the White House covertly starts a petition for people who demand mandatory vaccines though. Poking this sleeping giant is just a stupid, stupid idea.

Weston White
03-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Wait until they see what happens when the White House covertly starts a petition for people who demand mandatory vaccines though. Poking this sleeping giant is just a stupid, stupid idea.

Not really, those people are far too busy arguing over their favorite sports teams and learning about daily ventures of the Kardashians.

It certainly is nice to see you admit how you really feel about this matter though.

ClydeCoulter
03-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Before I met Ron Paul (intellectually), in 2007, I was somewhat supporting Gravel (tossing a stone into the water). I lurked and then became active on his forum.

He had the idea of a peoples congress (don't remember what he called it), that allowed individuals to submit legislation to be voted on by the people, in a first come first serve manner.

After a moment of thinking I realized that corrupt individuals (yep, it's by individuals also) would, what I referred to as, shot gun legislation entries to clog the system. Whereby bad legislation would be proposed at such a high rate to prevent anything meaningful from ever seeing the light of day.

And, now we seem to have it even in our current system without the "peoples congress". Whether real or imagined, whether up for vote in congress or not.

ClydeCoulter
03-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Before I met Ron Paul (intellectually), in 2007, I was somewhat supporting Gravel (tossing a stone into the water). I lurked and then became active on his forum.

He had the idea of a peoples congress (don't remember what he called it), that allowed individuals to submit legislation to be voted on by the people, in a first come first serve manner.

After a moment of thinking I realized that corrupt individuals (yep, it's by individuals also) would, what I referred to as, shot gun legislation entries to clog the system. Whereby bad legislation would be proposed at such a high rate to prevent anything meaningful from ever seeing the light of day.

And, now we seem to have it even in our current system without the "peoples congress". Whether real or imagined, whether up for vote in congress or not.

edit: You shouldn't need a damn petition to get representatives to do their damned job and defend the constitution but yet only do what they are authorized to do for the purpose that they were given the authority in the first place.

angelatc
03-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Not really, those people are far too busy arguing over their favorite sports teams and learning about daily ventures of the Kardashians.

It certainly is nice to see you admit how you really feel about this matter though.

Strawman. I said that the number of people who DO support mandatory vaccines is far far greater than the number of you anti-vaxxers. The vast majority don't care about vaccines or individual freedom. Live by the petition, die by the petition.

Weston White
03-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Strawman. I said that the number of people who DO support mandatory vaccines is far far greater than the number of you anti-vaxxers. The vast majority don't care about vaccines or individual freedom. Live by the petition, die by the petition.

Actually, the majority for which you speak, do not care about voting and would not bother making any efforts to do so--while the exact opposite is true for us anti-vaxxers. Hence, the majority of such individuals that you believe to be favorable to your position are actually politically misguided and socially unaware. However, awaken them and sagely encourage them, they then will come to seek through the dark of their veil.

Weston White
03-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Oh yes, and this petition has reached 127,196 supporters.

jmdrake
03-07-2015, 07:39 AM

You constructed your own strawman. There are people who are not "anti-vaxxers" who are anti mandatory vaxxers. I suspect the number of anti mandatory vaxxers plus the number of anti-vaxxers > number of mandatory vaxxers.

DamianTV
03-07-2015, 07:42 AM

In a true Republic, the demands of the Majority can not infringe upon the Rights of the Minority, especially when the Minority can be a sole Individual.

I dont care how many Mandatory Vaccers there are out there, ALL your Rights END where mine Begin.

Working Poor
03-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Vaccines make me sick I don't think I should be forced to take them. My brain just can't do anything good with mercury and aluminum.