PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin says GOP has ‘no guts’

Warlord
02-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Conservative radio host Mark Levin said Congressional Republicans have "no principles, no strategy and no guts" on immigration.

Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Saturday, Levin dubbed Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) "one of the most despicable, dumbest men to ever be leader in the Senate,” but added that Reid is "running circles around the Republicans."

"That's what happens when you have no principles, no strategy and no guts," Levin said of Congressional Republicans. "It's time for a new Republican Party.”

"No more excuses. No more whining. No more lying to get you elected. No more crony deals with the U.S. Chamber of crony capitalism," Levin said, taking a political shot at the business community powerhouse U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Levin made clear his opposition to likely 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush.

More:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/234214-mark-levin-says-gop-has-no-guts

Cabal
02-28-2015, 01:20 PM
No brains, more like.

enhanced_deficit
02-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Levin displayed both guts and brains when he supported invasion of Iraq. While joke about Levin being left **** of hannity went too far back in Iraq freedom propaganda machine days, his nasal whines are not worth anything.

RonPaul4Prez2012
02-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Mark Levin is a political KOOK

Dianne
02-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Well he's wrong in that GOP has no guts. GOP is just as corrupt ... They have guts, but the vast majority are corrupt and owned by the same puppet master that control the extreme islamic terrorist we have in the WH.

AuH20
02-28-2015, 09:03 PM
Levin displayed both guts and brains when he supported invasion of Iraq. While joke about Levin being left **** of hannity went too far back in Iraq freedom propaganda machine days, his nasal whines are not worth anything.

I can live with Levin who's at least fighting the good fight, despite his foreign policy foibles. Compromised pundits like Hannity and O'Reilly I have little respect for.

Saint Vitus
02-28-2015, 10:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi19kEYcZqY

Fuck him

enhanced_deficit
02-28-2015, 11:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi19kEYcZqY

Fuck him

An opportunist hack he is.

I can live with Levin who's at least fighting the good fight, despite his foreign policy foibles. Compromised pundits like Hannity and O'Reilly I have little respect for.

Snakes don't seem to change their nature.

Except on foreign policy, Rush / O'Really/Beck / Hannity and all other professional hacks fight a good fight when it comes to attacking Obama/GOP "moderates" while helping lay the grounds for all that is happening.

paleocon1
03-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Levin is one to talk- scheming neocon that he is.

NIU Students for Liberty
03-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Mark Levin must have a lot of guts for supporting Ron Paul in '08 & '12. Oh wait...

acptulsa
03-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Of course elected Republicans have no guts. Just as soon as they show any signs of principle and/or fortitude Vladimir Levin leads the charge of media beckstabb--er, I mean backstabbers--hell-bent to discredit, demonize and destroy them.

enhanced_deficit
03-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Of course elected Republicans have no guts. Just as soon as they show any signs of principle and/or fortitude Vladimir Levin leads the charge of media beckstabb--er, I mean backstabbers--hell-bent to discredit, demonize and destroy them.

Thread winner.