PDA

View Full Version : Should We Be Concerned About Voter Fraud?

Channing
12-04-2007, 08:32 AM
I was wondering if voter fraud in the upcoming primaries should be an issue for the Ron Paul campaign?

I know we don't want to appear as "sore losers" but I am wary about being totally careless on this issue.

We know very well that Ron Paul is a grave threat to the establishment and they would probably do anything they can get away with to prevent him from becoming President.

If you don't know what I'm talking about I suggest you watch the documentary "Hacking Democracy" (search for it on video.google.com).

LeadvilleCompuGeek
12-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Always suspect the likelihood of voter fraud.

PatriotG
12-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Ive been convinced for months that the election has been already won.

Voter Fraud? Absolutely!

PatriotG

Richie
12-04-2007, 09:53 AM
One thing that I'm personally doing is volunteering to be an election judge. Your county is probably short of them (most places are) and would allow you to be one in a heart beat. If we had lots of Ron Paul supporters running the polls making sure there's a fair count for ALL candidates, that would solve two problems. One - if there happens to be fraud somewhere, it would be surfaced. Two - if there isn't fraud and Ron Paul still loses, there will be Ron Paul supporters who know for sure there wasn't any and they could quiet the weeping and gnashing of teeth that we all know would go in here. :D

Kregener
12-04-2007, 09:54 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/Government/Diebold08.jpg

CAKochenash
12-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I have filed a lawsuit against every state in the union...

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/PROJECTS/NCEL/NCEL.htm

asgardshill
12-04-2007, 10:49 AM
One thing that I'm personally doing is volunteering to be an election judge. Your county is probably short of them (most places are) and would allow you to be one in a heart beat.

Bravo. I've done the same thing since 2000 - my county is always crying for election judges. Its a cool way to spend the day (and a good deal of the night afterward), and the afterparty (at your political party of choice's headquarters) is networking heaven. I've gotten tens of thousands of dollars worth of consulting work out of them - its like an early Christmas present for me and my family.

Bradley in DC
12-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Everyone concerned with voter fraud should become a poll worker. Seriously.

PatriotG
12-04-2007, 11:29 AM
I agree

Im gonna work on that

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Vote fraud occurred in the last 2 elections, and probably many more we aren't aware of. You can be sure that they are getting better at this all the time. Apparently the men behind the curtain have already chosen Hillary according to info leaked out of a Bilderberger meeting. If she is elected, I'll have my excuse to flee the country: Costa Rica, Nicaragua, St. Thomas or Vancouver (they have clean drinking water in that particular city) For America's sake I hope this is is foiled.

But I get to thinking these days, how far is he willing to take it? Meaning how far is he willing to take the cause of freedom. Could you imagine Ron Paul leading a coup? I personally can. He is nothing if not a man of conviction, and what is happening to this country is grave. If computers give Hillary power over the minutia of our lives, and I find in my first experience voting that it's a meaningless gesture, I might just have to continue the fight and follow my general.
edit: this is what they are most afraid of, that we might possibly really mean what we say - conviction in the message of freedom absolutely threatens the vested's wealth and health, and watching Ron's campaign speeches, and hearing the undeniable fire spreading through the assembled, I see 'revolution' as no understatement.