PDA

View Full Version : What Liberty Viral Propaganda Phrases Do You Use?

DamianTV
02-22-2015, 08:18 PM
In the world of Propoganda, Ideas need to be spread from people to other people in the simplest form of the idea. The Propoganda phrases are very short, powerful, to the point, and most importantly, they are VIRAL in their nature, because others spread the ideas. For example, terms like "Conspiracy Theory" are viral propoganda. Short and to the point, and create negative associations with those who have this label applied to them. But there are shitloads of terms and phrases. "Nothing to Fear, Nothing to Hide" is another good example.

There is another side to this. Concepts of Freedom and Liberty can also use phrases that are just as viral. We use many of these terms, often without knowledge that they are viral in nature. This does NOT include full quotes from famous people. We could throw full quotes around all day long, but just due to their length, the meaning of the message, and thus the idea itself is not quite as viral in nature.

Here are a few the phrases I've seen used around here:

- Freedom is Popular
- Re[love]ution
- 1776 > 1984
- "Just-Us"
- District of Criminals (D.C.)
- Gold Standard
- Free Market
- Boogity Boogity

These can be improved upon to be much more Propoganda-like to be more Viral in their nature. I've tried coming up with a couple of my own, so these are ones I've tried to coin. Some have several variations:

- Without Privacy, everything becomes subject to approval
- Monopoloy of Belief, Money and Violence

Not all are immediately coming to mind, but my hope is to compile a comprehensive List and coin new Viral Terms that support Freedom and Liberty and provide counter-ideas to Elite Propoganda. Sadly, I think their list has many more items, and the Elite are better at coining new terms. Each shred of Propoganda uttered by the Elite and MSM needs to be recognized and addressed with a counter-idea.

Thus, what Freedom Propoganda phrases do you use, or can you come up with?

DamianTV
02-22-2015, 08:19 PM
- Placeholder for comprehensive list to be edited -

Suzanimal
02-22-2015, 08:24 PM
Truth is treason

RonZeplin
02-22-2015, 09:41 PM
Stay out da Bushes! [Jessie Jackson]

fisharmor
02-22-2015, 09:52 PM
He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!

Suzanimal
02-22-2015, 10:06 PM
It's Happening:)

Proph
02-22-2015, 10:20 PM
Not-sees. (Ignorant people who are oblivious to the current police state forming -- or, that has already formed -- around them.)

Taxation is theft; taxation is extortion; etc. (Does calling their duties what they actually are really constitute a catch phrase, though?)

On 2p2, I always used, "This is anarchy!" (It allows you to compare and contrast worst-case-scenario anarchy with the current corporatist institutions.)

DamianTV
02-23-2015, 03:36 AM
Spread Anarchy! (followed by a shout out) Dont tell me what to do!
(they can be funny too!)
---

Do we have anything that isnt fully Anti Vaccine, but Pro Vaccination Choice? How about linking to the Female Identity for something like "If your Uterus is your own, isnt the rest of your body?", or self identified "My Uterus / Testicles, my body"? More male version: "You have no more right to forcibly circumcize me than you do to forcibly vaccinate me". Are those any good?

---

<name> did this to himself.

jmdrake
02-23-2015, 06:40 AM
9/11 was an inside job

DamianTV
02-23-2015, 07:42 AM
9/11 was an inside job

Oooh, Central Banks ARE an inside job!

...?

---

How about a target goal? Awakening Cops to the people they protect being the Bankers and the filthy rich?

Wake up, that isnt Freedom you smell...
Wake up, you are defending Warmongers!
Wake up, a Police State can not exist without Police!
Wake up! The Criminal Elite are NOT your Friends or Neighbors!
Will your children ever know Freedom?
Do you even know who you are fighting for?
End the Debt and Death Paradigm
Propoganda needs people to Listen to it! (category: general)

---

The greatest threat to Tyranny is a populus fully aware of how it works. (maybe quotable, too long to be viral)

jmdrake
02-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Oooh, Central Banks ARE an inside job!

...?

True. And sometimes the banksters get caught financing terrorism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28396-2004May14.html

http://www.inquisitr.com/1796991/isis-commander-confesses-islamic-state-receives-funds-through-u-s/

DamianTV
02-23-2015, 08:26 AM
True. And sometimes the banksters get caught financing terrorism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28396-2004May14.html

How do we turn that into a Viral Propoganda Message for freedom? Maybe like News Headlines?

Bush Family helped Hilter rise to power!
Your Enemies of Today were the Friends of our Elite yesterday.

Something like that?

jmdrake
02-23-2015, 09:47 AM
How do we turn that into a Viral Propoganda Message for freedom? Maybe like News Headlines?

Bush Family helped Hilter rise to power!
Your Enemies of Today were the Friends of our Elite yesterday.

Something like that?

Terrorism....follow the money.

EBounding
02-23-2015, 10:28 AM
DCvers

DamianTV
02-23-2015, 08:26 PM
"Throw it in the woods" - AF

DamianTV
03-03-2015, 07:46 PM
The 2nd Amendment IS your Gun Permit.

Any good?

Proph
03-21-2015, 12:34 AM
Officers are AwfulSirs.

fr33
03-21-2015, 12:47 AM
The people calling themselves "government" are no different than any other mafia.

Proph
03-21-2015, 01:16 AM
Well, they do make you offers you can't refuse.

Weston White
03-24-2015, 06:24 AM
America we have come a long way since 1933!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear." -- Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7b1NuwCMAE0paT.jpg:large

acptulsa
03-24-2015, 06:32 AM
'You can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

acptulsa
03-24-2015, 06:41 AM
'American ideals do not require to be changed so much as they require to be understood and applied.'--Calvin Coolidge

acptulsa
03-24-2015, 06:57 AM
'I do verily believe that if the principle were to prevail of a common law being in force in the U.S. (which principle possesses the general government at once of all the powers of the state governments, and reduces us to a single consolidated government) it would become the most corrupt government on the face of the earth.'--Thomas Jefferson

acptulsa
03-24-2015, 07:07 AM
'Communism is like prohibition; it's a good idea but it won't work.'--Will Rogers

'Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.'--Will Rogers

'If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?'--Will Rogers

Weston White
03-24-2015, 07:12 AM
Mine are a little long, but here is what I came up with for now:

Top three reasons why your 2nd Amendment rights are immutable: #1 Violent Criminals, #2 Government Sanctioned Democide, and #3 Foreign Invasions or Genocide.

Your Rights are NOT Mine to Take Away.

America’s Congress: Gleefully surrendering Our Rights Since September 11, 2001.

BATF, CIA, DIA, DHS, DOJ, FBI, HSI, ICE, NSA, SS, TSA: Discarding Your Rights so Neither Your nor I Have to.

Only Criminals Desire Privacy.

Surrender your Rights it’s for the Greater Good.

“Gun Free School Zones”: Establishing Safe-havens for Armed Criminals.

When Crimes are Afoot, Police are Only About Six-minutes Away...

Americans Promptly Surrendered their Rights after Realizing Al-Qaeda Hated them Because of Them, in Return, Al-Qaeda renamed itself to ISIS and Hates Americans Even More.

acptulsa
03-24-2015, 07:28 AM
'You can't pick up a paper without seeing where the Marines were landed to keep some nation from shooting each other, and if necessary we shoot 'em to keep 'em from shooting each other.'--Will Rogers

'Take the profits out of war and you won't have any war.'--Will Rogers

rg17
07-28-2015, 11:49 AM
The U.S died on 1913 due to the Income tax and Federal reserve slavery and it's getting worse.

dude58677
07-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Federal Mafia

staerker
07-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Federal Reserve Notes

euphemia
07-28-2015, 12:55 PM
I coin my own phrases. I don't want to be pigeonholed according to someone else's lexicon.

Occam's Banana
07-29-2015, 12:41 AM
I coin my own phrases. I don't want to be pigeonholed according to someone else's lexicon. Well ... that one's certainly not very catchy ... :p;)

Aspie Minarcho-Capitalist
07-29-2015, 12:52 AM
"Don't steal - the government hates competition!"