PDA

View Full Version : Constitution and Liberty Facebook Ribbons

FireofLiberty
12-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Everyone,

I'm working on a little project and I'm hoping you can help out. It's really easy.

Here's the deal: Facebook has a Awareness Ribbons Application. Basically you can add ribbons to your profile for a wade variety of things. There's even a Ron Paul for President ribbon :D

What I'm going to do is get two new ribbons added to the ribbons that can be selected by those with the application, a Support the Constitution Ribbon and a Pro-Liberty Ribbon.

That's where you come in.

All I'm asking you to do is add the application to your Facebook profile and then go to the suggest a ribbon page here: http://apps.facebook.com/awarenessribbons/support.pl

Once you're there, all you have to do is:

1. Type in "Support the Constitution" in the "Ribbon Name (Your Cause):" box and then under the "Ribbon Color:" pull down menu select "red, white and blue" (the first one) as the color and then hit "Submit."

-and-

2. Type in "Pro-Liberty" in the "Ribbon Name (Your Cause):" box and then under the "Ribbon Color:" pull down menu select "yellow" (which is at the very bottom of the list) as the color and then hit "Submit."

And that's it! You're done! :D

Thanks so much in advance everyone. I really hope you'll help me out with this.

And while you're at it, make sure you go ahead and add the Ron Paul for President ribbon too. ;)