PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is the only candidate with a message

JWallace
12-04-2007, 07:01 AM
http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/view/letters/4512261.html

"As I watched the Republican and Democratic debates on television, I found it interesting that the candidate most ignored by the media, Congressman Ron Paul, was the only candidate with a different message. In fact, he was the only candidate with a message. All other candidates simply parroted the same old same old. The only difference being in the way they would execute their version of the same old same old.
Ironically, as long as I can remember, no matter which party raises up the newest president, nothing changes as far as policy is concerned. And where is it leading us? I see industry moving out of the country at alarming rates. Masses of illegal immigrants swarm across our unprotected borders while our military is used to protect the borders of foreign countries and big oil. I see a policy of endless preemptive war against an undefined enemy. I see the United States being dictated to by the United Nations. I see dangerous legislation, such as the "Patriot Act," eroding our constitutional rights, passed by a Congress who swore an oath to protect those rights, and I see debates with candidates who argue with each other as to how best to continue these policies.

I hope the American people will tire of the media choosing our leaders and listen to the message of and look up the record of this 10-term congressman from Texas and vote Paul for president.

Robert Wallace

Farmingdale"

The article can be dugg

Pharoah
12-04-2007, 08:04 AM
^^ A great article. It seems to me that the other Republicans are being very careful to say as little as possible... because they know how unpopular their positions are. This is because their positions were literally crafted by lobbyists... a breed that couldn't care less about anyone but big business. Ron Paul is the only candidate fighting FOR the people!

princessredtights
12-04-2007, 08:54 AM
^^ A great article. It seems to me that the other Republicans are being very careful to say as little as possible... because they know how unpopular their positions are. This is because their positions were literally crafted by lobbyists... a breed that couldn't care less about anyone but big business. Ron Paul is the only candidate fighting FOR the people!

Beautiful! (and so true!)