PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bloomberg: "95% Of Murderers Fit One M.O. - Male, Minorities, Aged 15-25"

DamianTV
02-17-2015, 06:38 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-17/michael-bloomberg-95-murderers-fit-one-mo-male-minorities-15-25

While representatives have reportedly tried to block the release of footage of Michael Bloomberg's remarks at The Aspen Institute on Feb 6th, audio has surfaced of the former New York City mayor’s controversial comments about getting "guns out of the hands of minorities."

Bloomberg's remarks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5L0Zq0MusGA

As Live Leak notes,

“It’s controversial, but first thing is all of your — 95 percent of your murders and murderers, and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all of the cops. They are male, minorities, 15 to 25. That’s true in New York, it’s true in virtually every city in America,” Bloomberg is heard saying in the newly released audio.

Full article on Link.

Boogity Boogity - Outlaw Male Minorities. Or just imprison all Male Minorities between 15 - 25 years of age.

Just outlaw Freedom already and get it over with so the Revolution can start.

PRB
02-17-2015, 06:42 PM
unless you're in the military.

RonPaulIsGreat
02-17-2015, 07:03 PM
It's not quite 95% but it is true black males 15-25 are by far the most likely to commit murder, then I think it is Hispanic. The 15-25 male is the most violent period among all races. In short, stay away from 15-25 year olds in general and you will be much happier and safer anyway. Unless they are nerds, they are safe, and productive.

There is a reason the military recruits so young. They target the dumbest, most arrogant segment of the population.

PRB
02-17-2015, 07:07 PM
It's not quite 95% but it is true black males 15-25 are by far the most likely to commit murder, then I think it is Hispanic. The 15-25 male is the most violent period among all races. In short, stay away from 15-25 year olds in general and you will be much happier and safer anyway. Unless they are nerds, they are safe, and productive.

There is a reason the military recruits so young. They target the dumbest, most arrogant segment of the population.

Sound familiar?

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

Where did I hear this before? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

enhanced_deficit
02-17-2015, 07:29 PM
unless you're in the military.

Then its freedom fighters?

PRB
02-17-2015, 07:32 PM
Then its freedom fighters?

No, you're still a murderer, but then the ratio of blacks drops dramatically.

Slave Mentality
02-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Well, from what I have seen the ones doing the most killing are Caucasian, older, wealthy, and sometimes hold political office. The Crips only wish they had that kind of firepower. Oh, another trait is the wearing of expensive suits with American flag lapel pins.

AuH20
02-17-2015, 08:05 PM

True but that still doesn't mean you can deprive them of their rights.

heavenlyboy34
02-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Well, from what I have seen the ones doing the most killing are Caucasian, older, wealthy, and sometimes hold political office. The Crips only wish they had that kind of firepower. Oh, another trait is the wearing of expensive suits with American flag lapel pins.

I see what you did there. :D
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1861-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

DamianTV
02-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Psychologist would place blame on the individual black person for any Black on Black violence.
Anthropologist would place blame on society for depriving the black males any path to a positive black male identity.

Which one is correct?

AuH20
02-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Psychologist would place blame on the individual black person for any Black on Black violence.
Anthropologist would place blame on society for depriving the black males any path to a positive black male identity.

Which one is correct?

It's probably a combination of both.

DamianTV
02-17-2015, 10:38 PM
It's probably a combination of both.

Exactly. Any person willing to conduct violence against another person is a Symptom of a very sick society. However, how many societies have ever stood up and taken responsibility as a group for the problems they burden the individual with?

Ronin Truth
02-18-2015, 07:40 AM
Bloomberg is a racist profiler, nener, nener. :p

You think just maybe that's a major part of why Uncle Sam wants them? DUH!

cajuncocoa
02-18-2015, 07:43 AM
Sometimes they wear a uniform and a badge.

brushfire
02-18-2015, 07:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckgyfGbdnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g7TbxkJuqA

otherone
02-18-2015, 09:25 AM
“It’s controversial, but first thing is all of your — 95 percent of your murders and murderers, and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all of the cops. They are male, minorities, 15 to 25. That’s true in New York, it’s true in virtually every city in America,” Bloomberg is heard saying in the newly released audio.

And here I was told that guns commit murder.
Fun with numbers. I'd guess that 98% of murders are committed by males, 15 to 25. So only chicks get guns?

AuH20
02-18-2015, 09:31 AM
And here I was told that guns commit murder.
Fun with numbers. I'd guess that 98% of murders are committed by males, 15 to 25. So only chicks get guns?

Bloomberg or one of his flunkies openly admitted that large plurality of the crimes in this country are committed with a handgun of some type but that hasn't stopped their almost pathological obsession to restrict 'Assault Rifles.'

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2015, 09:38 AM
“It’s controversial, but first thing is all of your — 95 percent of your murders and murderers, and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all of the cops.*

Marxists are so funny. Either Bloomberg doesn't know the correct definition of the words he uses, or it is politically incorrect to use the correct word. "Modus operandi" is not being correctly used in this context. A more appropriate word would be "profile".

Anti Federalist
02-18-2015, 12:17 PM
And creating a world and economy where young men are considered worthless, where the risks the modern day Edisons or Wrights or thousands of similar young men were taking to start their careers are now not permitted, where a stifling mix of henpeckery, Grundyism, school and safety "cultures" do everything they can to crush a young man's spirit, and an economy that has no jobs for young men willing to work and support a family...well...that has nothing to do with it.

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2015, 12:39 PM
And someone summarized it long ago...

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop."

2young2vote
02-18-2015, 05:22 PM
So where are the cries of racism? Why hasn't this become top news on every major network? I know why, because the biased media only goes after the tea party and conservatives.

erowe1
02-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Mayor Bloomberg,

M.O.

I do not think that means what you think it means.

nobody's_hero
02-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Sorry, he's a democrat, so that automatically rules out racism, you know. Only republicans can be racist.

I can't really hear it that well, but I'm more alarmed that he's advocating stop-and-frisks to seize guns. "The way you get guns out of the hands of kids is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them."

Throw my kid up against the wall and you'll be worrying about how to get the gun out of my hand.

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2015, 10:36 PM
So where are the cries of racism? Why hasn't this become top news on every major network? I know why, because the biased media only goes after the tea party and conservatives.

Good question. Just goes to show that the prog left is completely and totally disingenuous when they play the racist card.