PDA

View Full Version : Kimberly Guilfoyle calls for draft on The Five

cindy25
02-17-2015, 06:32 PM
using the ISIS/Israel does it excuse, she called several times for a draft/involuntary servitude.

maybe the right is finally overplaying their hand.

Rand should jump on this. while the base is pro-war, as Nixon understood they are anti-draft.

Natural Citizen
02-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Heh. Well. It's a good thing nobody cares what Kimberly freaking Guilfoyle thinks about anything.

JK/SEA
02-17-2015, 06:59 PM
she's a freak.

that is all.

cindy25
02-17-2015, 07:04 PM
while no one cares what she thinks (the Five does have a huge audience) it could put the ISIS war in perspective. if one or more of the 2016 candidates runs with her position it could greatly help Rand if he capitalizes on it.

Natural Citizen
02-17-2015, 07:14 PM
she's a freak.

that is all.

Her audience likely doesn't listen to much that she has to say because...you know....

Her "fans", I'd imagine, don't seek her out for enlightenment. She knows her role. :rolleyes:

sparebulb
02-17-2015, 07:24 PM
She knows her role. :rolleyes:

Biznatch

My vocabulary expanded thanks to Better Call Saul.

KCIndy
02-17-2015, 07:27 PM
I hereby nominate Ms. Kimberly Guilfoyle to be the first person to be drafted and shipped out. We'll call it "leading by example."

She doesn't have to go to combat, but if she really wants to see people drafted to "support the troops" she can be the first to sit in some stuffy 115 degree tent "over there" and live on MREs while processing paperwork for the Army.

Natural Citizen
02-17-2015, 07:39 PM
using the ISIS/Israel does it excuse, she called several times for a draft/involuntary servitude.

maybe the right is finally overplaying their hand.

Rand should jump on this. while the base is pro-war, as Nixon understood they are anti-draft.

You're correct that they are using some of these news entertainment platforms to sell political skullduggery, though.

I can't say much about Rand with regard to it. I'm kind of on my last limb with him.

AngryCanadian
02-17-2015, 08:03 PM
Let them call for the draft personally i would see all the Cheering War Mongers and Arm Chair warriors send themselves to the battlefield along with the blessing backing of their beloved Democratic ally Saudi Arabia.

Kimberly Guilfoyle,McCain,Lindsy,Marco,Cheney and pro war commentators should be personally send to the battlefield.

ChristianAnarchist
02-17-2015, 10:59 PM
I hereby nominate Ms. Kimberly Guilfoyle to be the first person to be drafted and shipped out. We'll call it "leading by example."

She doesn't have to go to combat, but if she really wants to see people drafted to "support the troops" she can be the first to sit in some stuffy 115 degree tent "over there" and live on MREs while processing paperwork for the Army.

I second that motion. In fact I think every person who "supports" the draft should put themselves or their children at the head of the line...

Olaf
02-17-2015, 11:02 PM
If history has taught us anything its that the draft has helped prevent the US from going to war. I learned this from esteemed historian Charles Bernard Rangel.

Pericles
02-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Just don't make me eat the Cheese and Vegetable Omelet MRE - I'll tell you anything.

TaftFan
02-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Don't do that to me, Kim!

Feeding the Abscess
02-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Biznatch

My vocabulary expanded thanks to Better Call Saul.

That word's been around at least 20 years, bruh.

cindy25
02-18-2015, 05:14 AM
could be a trial balloon for someone; she is the first conservative to propose this in a long time. liberals, from Jon Stewart to Rangel, back to FDR and Bobby Kennedy, have always pushed for a draft. but Republicans, from Taft to Goldwater to Nixon to Rumsfeld, have a been against it. and she kept on repeating it.

I just saw a twitter post that Chris Matthews was also pushing for a draft last night-interesting

Ronin Truth
02-18-2015, 07:32 AM
Draft Kimberly!

brushfire
02-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Strap her a$$ to the Bachmann warhead. I'd say launch, but there will likely be a few other morons we want to launch over there too. We should hold out for a couple more.

sparebulb
02-18-2015, 08:41 AM
That word's been around at least 20 years, bruh.

I don't get out much.

Just trying to stay hip with you young whippersnappers.

oyarde
02-18-2015, 10:00 AM
If history has taught us anything its that the draft has helped prevent the US from going to war. I learned this from esteemed historian Charles Bernard Rangel.

I never regarded Good Time Charlie as " esteemed" .

ctiger2
02-18-2015, 10:59 AM
I say Guilfoyle goes first to fight and sends her kids too.

Natural Citizen
02-18-2015, 11:30 AM
Not that I watch a lot of entertainment news or anything but out of all of them, she's usually one of the few with half a clue.

BarryDonegan
02-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Why don't these folks go fight ISIS themselves rather than volunteering other people's children?