PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Newsbusters Blocked my account there For Posting the Truth.

AngryCanadian
02-16-2015, 12:42 AM
Hilarious Newsbusters Blocked my account there For Posting the Truth.

Well debating with the Idiots on that site over on the issue of netanyahu congress speech. I was attacked out of a nowhere by a user. While i was posting a reply to a user calling herself elizabeth with two stupid posts.

As a Christian, not a Jew hater or an Atheist, I will support Israel and BiBi as long as I am a live.
This after she had statead the following.

Excuse me, but you omitted an Accomplished Jewish Leader. BiBi has my respect and admiration.

Republicans are emigrating to Saudi Arabia, renouncing US citizenship and taking up permanent residence?
Did you actually go to school to get this stupid, or do you come by your idiocy naturally?
You apparently are Prime Minister of Bizarroland, so I guess anything is possible.

Then i am attacked by yours truly Republican The Tea Parties after i said that that bib is an Accomplished Jewish War Criminal was more like it.:rolleyes:

The following insult.

Maybe you should go perform a post-natal abortion on yourself.
I'll even supply you with easy-to-understand, how-to instructions.
Troll.

I got banned after i posted an article about Netanyahu’s ‘Jewish state’ bill would be a crippling blow to Israel and which surprisingly the mod there knew what was in that article decided to ban me.

We are unable to post your comment because you have been blocked by NewsBusters.org. Find out more.

So a gesture of respect between equals is worse than a bow?
I see you have no clue about Middle Eastern culture.
You've already hit bed-rock, time to stop digging, trollkin

:rolleyes:

My goodness, i recently did get a good laugh out of this. Newsbusters is surely not a place where you could debate or post embarrassing pictures of Bush kissing the Saudi king. Thats to embarrassing for some of the old man there.

So much for Freedom of speech today.

AngryCanadian
02-16-2015, 12:44 AM
The most important thing i learned from this is when some if not all Republicans cant face the truth like grown adults they start attacking and lunching ad hominems on you like little children for making a point or showing pictures of there icon.

KCIndy
02-16-2015, 12:58 AM
The most important thing i learned from this is when some if not all Republicans cant face the truth like grown adults they start attacking and lunching ad hominems on you like little children for making a point or showing pictures of there icon.

Aw, forget 'em. They're just upset that they didn't get the chance to kiss the Saudi king on either of his cheeks... or even anywhere on his face, for that matter! ;)

KingNothing
02-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Why would you ever go to Newsbusters?!

specsaregood
02-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Maybe you should go perform a post-natal abortion on yourself.
I'll even supply you with easy-to-understand, how-to instructions.
Troll.

Better yet, you could move to Israel and get a guaranteed abortion, subsidized by the Israeli govt, further enabled via US foreign aid. I hope all US conservatives are proud of subsidizing killing jewish babies.

Ronin Truth
02-16-2015, 12:57 PM
“Truth is treason in the empire of lies.” -- Ron Paul

Natural Citizen
02-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Hilarious Newsbusters Blocked my account there For Posting the Truth.

Yeah, you're going about it the wrong way, man. You can't just walk into a room and completely turn it on it's end. That won't work.

rg17
02-16-2015, 06:52 PM
There just old right wingers that support Romney and Bush even though they are the same as Obama and Hilliary Clinton.

jmdrake
02-17-2015, 07:11 AM
Yeah, you're going about it the wrong way, man. You can't just walk into a room and completely turn it on it's end. That won't work.

True. Most of us lack the Jedi skills to properly troll these people. I've thought about this, but not implemented it. The liberty agenda is both pleasing and anathema to various statist groups in various ways. The left is happy for you to hate on warmongers like Bibi or Bush....but not Obama. The right is tickled pink that you want smaller government when it comes to welfare...but not warfare. People in both groups are clueless about economics. The left hates the "Wallstreet" part of the Wallstreet bailouts and the right hates the "bailout" part f the Wallstreet bailouts and neither side connects the dots, as we do, as to what brought Wallstreet and K-Street together (The Federal Reserve).

Anyway, hats off to anyone trying to attempt talking sense into these people. But I think we're better of gaining their trust and finding a way to make them useful idiots.

Millennial Conservatarian
02-17-2015, 10:13 AM
There just old right wingers that support Romney and Bush even though they are the same as Obama and Hilliary Clinton.
Exactly. I frequent many off the facebook pages and actual comment sections on a lot of these conservative sites and the Newsbusters/CNS tandem has to be among the worst of the worst when it comes to low-info, old RINO neo cons.