PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Curriculum is "Threat to all toddlers"

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-04-2007, 02:48 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/education/article2971600.ece

This has obviously been planned for a along time, step by step.
It is absolutely disgusting that children should be in school so young when by nature they should be involved in unstructured play in order to develop into healthy human beings. And this is exactly what the system does not want. And let's not talk about the absurdity of compulsory lessons later on,that are led by teachers who are usually as boring as the lessons they are supposed to teach or rather repeat , without even considering that they have been heavily indoctrinated themselves. It is sad that many teachers do not have a thought in their head that come from themselves. This new curriculum is designed to force children to memorize and follow instruction without developing intuition and common sense and it has been designed for that sole purpose alone. It is a malignancy inflicted at an early age when it is going to be very difficult even for enlightened parents to counteract its damaging effects.

"I'm from the government, I know best and I'm here to help. - Now, give me your monies, liberties, freedoms and children."

Nefertiti
12-04-2007, 05:36 AM
That's in the UK...not the US!