PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen: Ron Paul 7% Nationally

bc2208
12-04-2007, 02:06 AM
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Giuliani with 20% support nationwide while Huckabee attracts 17%. Fred Thompson is at 14%, John McCain at 13% and Mitt Romney at 11%. Ron Paul attracts 7% of Likely Republican Primary voters nationwide and no other Republican candidate reaches 2% (see recent daily numbers).

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_2008__1/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Huck at 17%...2nd place....barf

Danny Molina
12-04-2007, 02:06 AM
wasn't he 8% before?

ctb619
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
wasn't he 8% before?

no

Austin
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Fantastic! I can't wait till the 16th.. Double digits all the way.

ProfNo
12-04-2007, 02:09 AM
wasn't he 8% before?

This is a 1% increase.

Bodhi
12-04-2007, 02:17 AM
wasn't he 8% before?

I believe that was just for the state of New Hampshire. Apparently they love their freedom more than the average American :D

leonster
12-04-2007, 02:22 AM
And to be repetitive... remember, this is among LIKELY REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS... so that leaves out a good chunk of our support along with cell-only people... AND Ron Paul's supporters are more likely than average to actually go vote.... Giuliani is leading, for example, but most of that support is probably REALLY soft, people who aren't really paying attention and just know his name--witness his tiny crowds at events, to see that the people who are motivated and will be sure to remember primary day and vote are pretty few in number.

If we're getting 7% in a phone poll of likely Republican primary voters... I would say that in a real vote, that is a MINIMUM of 10%... could be as much as 15% or so...

With that said... 10-15% is not enough to win... so we need to redouble our efforts... but it IS encouraging to see the numbers continue to climb!

Midnight77
12-04-2007, 02:47 AM
We'll get a boost on the 16th from the publicity, and then everyone can talk about him all during the Christmas Holiday.

Let's hope the Neo Cons stay home during the Primaries and the youth gets out there and votes.

aoahuj
12-04-2007, 03:11 AM
IM NOT ONE TO JUMP ON TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES

BUT THIS IS SO OBVIOUSLY RIGGED

THIS IS SO FRCKEN STAGED

ALL THE DOUBTS IN MY MIND ARE FADING

IM GETTING READY

TO PUT ON A TIN FOIL HAT

IM GETTING READY

TO START TAKING ALEX JONES SERIOUSLY

Regarius
12-04-2007, 03:21 AM

THIS IS SO FRCKEN STAGED

IM GETTING READY

TO PUT ON A TIN FOIL HAT

IM GETTING READY

Was there a point to this besides being annoying?

Benaiah
12-04-2007, 03:27 AM
aoahuj,

I'm there with you.

rockfree33
12-04-2007, 03:32 AM
Polls are in their nature entirely inaccurate.

The Dane
12-04-2007, 04:12 AM
If the polls were accurate there would be no reason to hold an election.

austin356
12-04-2007, 04:30 AM

THIS IS SO FRCKEN STAGED

IM GETTING READY

TO PUT ON A TIN FOIL HAT

IM GETTING READY

sorry but your annoying.

livinglegend
12-04-2007, 04:43 AM
This is HUUUUUUGE NEWS!

Ron is knocking on the door of double digits not just in a few primary states, but NATIONALLY!

After the December 16th Tea Party the media will once again go on about Ron's money, leading to a bump in the polls. Then after the 4th quarter FEC filings come in and it is reported that Ron has raised more than ANY Republican (and maybe even Hillary and Barack), Ron will get LOTS of coverage and get another bump in the polls.

Double digits in the near future ASSURED. Then the media will not ignore and belittle Ron any longer. They will become our ally as they report about "the revolutionary darkhorse who threatens to shake up the Republican party"!

leonster
12-04-2007, 07:11 AM
This is HUUUUUUGE NEWS!

Ron is knocking on the door of double digits not just in a few primary states, but NATIONALLY!

After the December 16th Tea Party the media will once again go on about Ron's money, leading to a bump in the polls. Then after the 4th quarter FEC filings come in and it is reported that Ron has raised more than ANY Republican (and maybe even Hillary and Barack), Ron will get LOTS of coverage and get another bump in the polls.

Double digits in the near future ASSURED. Then the media will not ignore and belittle Ron any longer. They will become our ally as they report about "the revolutionary darkhorse who threatens to shake up the Republican party"!

I'm not sure they'll become an ally... although some individuals will, I'm sure, as has happened.... but at least they can't ignore anymore!

Also, this is why elsewhere I argued for the blimp to not camp out in NH--visit there, but then move on. Exposure elsewhere could raise NATIONAL poll numbers, which would get Dr. Paul more national media exposure (not to mention donors, and most importantly pick up voters in many states along the way)--and ppl in NH do watch the national media too, I am sure.

xao
12-04-2007, 07:12 AM
If the polls were accurate there would be no reason to hold an election.

True, the polls historically are never acurate. That does't matter to the media, as long as they can push that they somehow matter, then they can push their globalist, big money agenda.

The only polls that count are straw polls. Who has won the most of those?

Ron Paul.

leonster
12-04-2007, 07:15 AM
The only polls that count are straw polls.

Wrong. The only polls that count are the ones done in a voting booth on election day.

benhaskins
12-04-2007, 09:32 AM
600 / 50 states = 12 people per state lol.

freedominnumbers
12-04-2007, 09:38 AM
600 / 50 states = 12 people per state lol.

I was just about to post that. It's a joke.

xao
12-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Wrong. The only polls that count are the ones done in a voting booth on election day.

INCORRECT. The Straw Polls are the only scientific polls until the day of the primary and then election day.