PDA

View Full Version : Apparently, Ron Paul isn't electable (John McCain's online quiz)

zumajoe
12-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Here's a screenshot after i answered the question CORRECTLY.

http://www.famouswax.com/mccainGame.jpg

DRV45N05
12-04-2007, 01:35 AM
HA!

hillertexas
12-04-2007, 01:35 AM
I wonder if it says "wrong answer" for everyone sans McCain? I'm sure as hell not going to is website to find out! :)

The Only Woj
12-04-2007, 01:42 AM
if being a libertarian means you believe in liberty, does this mean that McCain doesn't believe in liberty?

robert4rp08
12-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Notice libertarian is lowercase "l". So it's not that Paul is "running in the wrong party," it's that libertarian views are not permitted in the Republican party at all.... McCain: Warmongering > Liberty

Just Come Home
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
"Senator McCain. You have spoken negatively of Dr. Paul's libertarianism. Libertarianism is simply put, the philosophy of liberty. Do you believe in liberty, and if so, to what extents will you go to protect it?"

TheNewYorker
12-04-2007, 02:10 AM
link to this 'quiz'? i wanna try it

Magsec
12-04-2007, 02:47 AM
Let me guess...

Choose Mitt: "Mitt's a Mormon who'll marry Hillary to secure his presidency. The correct answer is John McCain"

Choose Rudy: "The Ghoul wears glasses, Presidents don't wear glasses! The correct answer is John McCain."

zeegrim
12-04-2007, 03:19 AM
Since a link wasn't provided and I was curious about the quiz, I gave him a whole lot of traffic looking through the convoluted website... only not to find the darn quiz. So I had to resort to doing a quick google search (should have done that in the first place!)
Anyway, here it is for those few that are still curious...

http://www.johnmccain.com/hillaryshow/

btw just looking around the site, I actually felt a little bad about the guy when I saw his leader board (http://www.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/LeaderDetail.aspx)... :s

Stealth
12-04-2007, 03:54 AM
Mitt: "Mitt Romney loses badly in all polls against Senator Clinton and he has virtually no foreign policy experience in a time when our nation is at war. The correct answer is John McCain."

Rudy: " The nomination of Rudy Guilliani would likely lead to the formation of a third party made up of social conservatives. He would also likely get 'swift boated' by firemen, police, and even victims of 9-11 who are upset with his performance. According to recent polls by Survey USA, Rudy Guilliani loses swing states such as Ohio, Kentucky, and Washington against Senator Clinton and even loses Virginia - a state that has not voted Democrat since 1972. Rudy Guilliani changes the electoral map in such a way that makes it very difficult for the GOP nominee to win. The correct answer is John McCain."

a_european
12-04-2007, 04:04 AM
Lol I imagine all the clicks on john mccains website from ron paul supporters to do the quiz.

JM: "Wow look at all this traffic on my website. The surge is working!"

E: "Sir, we can not be sure if.."

JM: "I'm catching on..."

E: "But , Sir.."

JM:"I'm telling ya!"

tremendoustie
12-04-2007, 04:20 AM
Question: What's the fastest way to induce vomiting in case of an emergency?

Syrup of ipecac: "Ipecac can also cause throat irritation, and may take a few seconds to work. The correct answer is John McCain."

Alan84
12-04-2007, 04:46 AM
Lolol

CelestialRender
12-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Question: What's the fastest way to induce vomiting in case of an emergency?

Syrup of ipecac: "Ipecac can also cause throat irritation, and may take a few seconds to work. The correct answer is John McCain."

rofl.

justinc.1089
12-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Lol I imagine all the clicks on john mccains website from ron paul supporters to do the quiz.

JM: "Wow look at all this traffic on my website. The surge is working!"

E: "Sir, we can not be sure if.."

JM: "I'm catching on..."

E: "But , Sir.."

JM:"I'm telling ya!"

lol The surge is working! That does sound like something he would think or say..... "See look at all the soldiers agreeing with me that they want to stay and win!" "But John we have no idea who those people are" "But I know they're soldiers because the surge is working!"

Midnight77
12-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Here's a screenshot after i answered the question CORRECTLY.

http://www.famouswax.com/mccainGame.jpg

I must be a real dunce. Because I could never pass this quiz, no matter how many times I took it.