PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bolling: Wake Up America, It's time to Audit the FED.

eleganz
02-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Would've never happened under Ron, I'm glad Rand is getting some MSM-style support on Audit the FED. It's about time.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/02/10/wake-up-america-it-time-to-audit-federal-reserve/

The legislation has bipartisan support and passed the house last year with over 300 votes from both republicans and democrats on board.

The legislation is clearly called for in the constitution, so I can’t even imagine why they need to legislate it..

The Federal Reserve claims they are exempt from oversight and they have been.

But they should not be exempt…

No other agency is exempt from congressional oversight. And the agency that regulates our currency certainly should not be exempt either.

I support Senator Paul’s legislation to audit the Fed. It makes sense. Dollars and cents, that is. Yours and mine.

We have a constitutional right to know. I am calling on the Federal Reserve to open the books and let the American people know to whom and where we are loaning our money.

Natural Citizen
02-11-2015, 02:04 AM
I support Senator Paul’s legislation to audit the Fed. It makes sense. Dollars and cents, that is. Yours and mine.

We have a constitutional right to know. I am calling on the Federal Reserve to open the books and let the American people know to whom and where we are loaning our money.

While I also support an audit of the fed, there is far more to it than what the pundit mentions. Far more. For starters you'd have to compare the money that the fed has on hand with the debt that they have accumulated the since the recession. They're close to 50 or so billion smackers propping up over 4 trillion there. Will hidden mechanisms of finance (trade secrets as it is) and black budget be included in the analysis? What about mechanisms for international finance clearing? That has been discussed a great deal here but not at all as far as the so called audit. What about modern securities and commodities markets on electronic networks and high frequency trading? And these are merely a few things that come to mind. But even with just those few aspects that I've mentioned being absent from analysis there can be no true audit of the fed. Global debt is near 56 trillion, btw. It got that way with help. So then you have to look at exactly who is who and doing what and where within this digital infrastructure. Intelligence, financial institutions...that kind of thing.

I don't know. When I listen or read such a shallow perspective as such that I see here from this Bolling guy or anyone, really, who just wants to hurry up and go no place, I just think that being they're disingenuous in actually explaining what an actual and genuine, true audit entails and what exactly needs to be seen and analyzed or that they are simply incompetent in understanding the depth of such an audit and are just cheerleading the latest political fad.

Now, a true audit? Sure. Do it! I'm all for that. But there is a true audit with a realistic schematic to actually approach it correctly and then there is just fluff to kick the can down the road and make it look like you're doing something that you really aren't and have no intention of ever following through with in a critical and thorough way. Opening the books is a very broad, very intricate affair. That's my two cents on it.

Of course, I understand, too, that just getting the idea out there is important. I get that. But if we just do it half baked because we have a sudden chance to make it popular then you'll get a half baked and disingenuous result. And given the restructuring of global financial clearing models, currencies and mechanisms that we are seeing in treal time from nations all over the world what you're going to do is further compound the problem. It will absolutely give the fed more leverage and a larger field to hide skullduggery.

Comparable to the old joke about the bulls (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?61648-YouKnowWho)

NACBA
02-11-2015, 12:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CaJ7IK2.png