PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: How to build your own Boston Tea Party Crate

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 12:50 AM
VIDEO: How to build your own Boston Tea Party Crate

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwK3BA8zYQ

*** Warning, this video contains 9/11 Truth People ***

The purpose of Posting this Video was not to promote 9/11 truth, but to give people ideas on how to make their own Boston Tea Party Crates.

sirachman
12-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Please for the love of god dont connect Ron Paul with the truth movement on the 16th, I have nothing against this movement but it will take voters away from Paul.

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Please for the love of god dont connect Ron Paul with the truth movement on the 16th, I have nothing against this movement but it will take voters away from Paul.

What was that, don't associate Ron Paul with Critical Thinking and Independant Investigation..

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 08:01 PM
What the hell does Dec 16th's Ron Paul Donation drive and 911 truth has to do with one another.

How can someone be so oblivious to the fact that it hurts the campaign to associate the 2 things.

I mean...good lord...think .

It's common sense....you have to think about what the current majority of people would think.....

....we can focus on 9/11 later....right now we need votes and donations from new people....

fortilite
12-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Hopefully the conspiracy theorists won't steal our camera time, if there is any. The Boston rallies will be at different locations, right?

RP4Pres2008
12-04-2007, 08:19 PM
You guys can put anything you want on them...

But yeah I wouldn't associate the Tea Party with the truth movement.

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 08:20 PM
What the hell does Dec 16th's Ron Paul Donation drive and 911 truth has to do with one another.

How can someone be so oblivious to the fact that it hurts the campaign to associate the 2 things.

I mean...good lord...think .

It's common sense....you have to think about what the current majority of people would think.....

....we can focus on 9/11 later....right now we need votes and donations from new people....
Just because the crates had 9/11 on them doesn't mean WE have to put 9/11 stuff on the crates.

We could replace the 9/11 commision report with something else, like US Dollars or the Patriot Act, etc.

What is wrong with you people, everytime some of you people see anything to do with 9/11 you all freak out...

fortilite
12-04-2007, 08:25 PM
What is wrong with you people, everytime some of you people see anything to do with 9/11 you all freak out...

Because during canvassing we've lost people who dismiss us as conspiracy theorists. It does a LOT of harm. Luckily as the Revolution gets bigger the composition of conspiracy theorists will decrease.

Don't get us wrong, most of us don't care what you believe about 9/11 or bohemian grove or any of that stuff. More power to you. It's just that it's really frustrating to clean up after bad press.

deehrler
12-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I like it. But don't tie it in with Ron Paul. PLEASE!

1913_to_2008
12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
I also am interested in getting the truth out to the American people. I plan on doing this by first getting the good doctor in office. It's our only chance.

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Just because the crates had 9/11 on them doesn't mean WE have to put 9/11 stuff on the crates.

We could replace the 9/11 commision report with something else, like US Dollars or the Patriot Act, etc.

I didn't even bother looking at the video....

....The title said it all..."Boston 9/11 Truth - How to Build a Tea Crate"....WAKE UP.....

I can't send that video out to my church friends.....I mean REALLY???

.....you didn't think of these simple things???

We want things that we can send out the the MAJORITY of America.....not stuff that we can send to each other....

This includes things that people might stumble upon .....like your video....

Look, I'm down with a new investigation....but we are not here for that....we are here for RON PAUL. ...PERIOD.

Think first...... We have to play the game until we get to change the rules......

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I didn't even bother looking at the video....

....The title said it all..."Boston 9/11 Truth - How to Build a Tea Crate"....WAKE UP.....

I can't send that video out to my church friends.....I mean REALLY???

.....you didn't think of these simple things???

We want things that we can send out the the MAJORITY of America.....not stuff that we can send to each other....

This includes things that people might stumble upon .....like your video....

Look, I'm down with a new investigation....but we are not here for that....we are here for RON PAUL. ...PERIOD.

Think first...... We have to play the game until we get to change the rules......
I didn't make the video, I found the video and thought it would be helpful for those participating in the Boston Tea Party to make their own crates.

If you don't like this video, make your own video on how to make a Boston Tea Party Crate that has been officially endorsed by the Ron Paul Campaign.

This is about making Boston Tea Party crates, not 9/11.

jb4ronpaul
12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
i am not on board with the 9/11 think, but I think we can use this idea. we are going to have a teaparty in columbus. we can put different graphics on the carts. Iraq War, Patriot Act, income tax, etc.

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
I didn't make the video, I found the video and thought it would be helpful for those participating in the Boston Tea Party to make their own crates.

That's fine...why promote a video with 9/11 truth in the title that has to do with the tea party???

If you don't like this video, make your own video on how to make a Boston Tea Party Crate that has been officially endorsed by the Ron Paul Campaign.

It's not that I do not like the video....please understand that.

It is that the average American that we need donation from will probrably be put off by the title alone. Do not promote the video.

There is no argument there...it is a fact.

This is about making Boston Tea Party crates, not 9/11.

Then why the hell would you promote a video with 9/11 truth in the title?!?!?!?!

You are making my case for me.

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
i am not on board with the 9/11 think, but I think we can use this idea. we are going to have a teaparty in columbus. we can put different graphics on the carts. Iraq War, Patriot Act, income tax, etc.

Yay, finally someone who has got past the 9/11 part and got to see the bigger picture.

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Yay, finally someone who has got past the 9/11 part and got to see the bigger picture.

I'm down with building crates labeled with tea promoting the party in the back of my truck....sounds like a great idea.

But do not promote videos like that by getting them views by linking them here.

The more views and such crap like that has....the higher ranked it gets....association with that is not what we want.

It is common sense...the campaign would look down on it and so should you.

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 09:33 PM
That's fine...why promote a video with 9/11 truth in the title that has to do with the tea party???

It's not that I do not like the video....please understand that.

It is that the average American that we need donation from will probrably be put off by the title alone. Do not promote the video.

There is no argument there...it is a fact.

Then why the hell would you promote a video with 9/11 truth in the title?!?!?!?!

You are making my case for me.

Why are you so stupid. Stop being a Troll.

There is only one video on Youtube showing people how to make a Boston Tea Party Crate ==> http://au.youtube.com/results?search_query=make+boston+tea+party+crate who just happen to be 9/11 people.

If you don't like their video, you are more than welcome to make you own "HOW TO MAKE A RON PAUL BOSTON TEA PARTY CRATE VIDEO!!!!"

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Why are you so stupid. Stop being a Troll.

There is only one video on Youtube showing people how to make a Boston Tea Party Crate ==> http://au.youtube.com/results?search_query=make+boston+tea+party+crate who just happen to be 9/11 people.

If you don't like their video, you are more than welcome to make you own "HOW TO MAKE A RON PAUL BOSTON TEA PARTY CRATE VIDEO!!!!"

LOL....you fail

Understanding is all i was asking....I understood what you were saying and even said it was a great idea...yet you feel that the above response is just....i am sorry that you feel like throwing a fit was going to make you correct.

I will leave this child alone now....[/shakes head]

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
LOL....you fail

Understanding is all i was asking....I understood what you were saying and even said it was a great idea...yet you feel that the above response is just....i am sorry that you feel like throwing a fit was going to make you correct.

I will leave this child alone now....[/shakes head]

Yeah, thanks for wrecking this thread with your rubbish...

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah, thanks for wrecking this thread with your rubbish...

what's wrong...you want to keep going?

I said I would leave...but if you want ot keep on talking shit kid...I'll play..:D

Instead of debating the facts of what the out come would be with promoting this video...you attacked me on a personal level...I am willing to let it go...but you cam back for more....so what's it going to be kid...you gonna let it go or are you going to be a child about it and keep with the personal attacks....

.........I'll just deal with you like i deal with my kids....I'll give you a choice.

I'll apologize first......I am sorry and apologize about any and all I said that upset you...You called me a troll...i called you a child.....

..now that ball is in your court.

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
what's wrong...you want to keep going?

I said I would leave...but if you want ot keep on talking shit kid...I'll play..:D

Instead of debating the facts of what the out come would be with promoting this video...you attacked me on a personal level...I am willing to let it go...but you cam back for more....so what's it going to be kid...you gonna let it go or are you going to be a child about it and keep with the personal attacks....

.........I'll just deal with you like i deal with my kids....I'll give you a choice.

I'll apologize first......I am sorry and apologize about any and all I said that upset you...You called me a troll...i called you a child.....

..now that ball is in your court.
You won't be laughing when you find yourseld in a FEMA Camp.

Maybe you should be focusing and assisting with Promoting Ron Paul instead of this pendantic shit...

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 10:13 PM
You won't be laughing when you find yourseld in a FEMA Camp.

Maybe you should be focusing and assisting with Promoting Ron Paul instead of this pendantic shit...

Well...I was totally serious too...

I guess you are happier being mad at someone you do not know than just biting the bullet and joining them in an apology.

Sorry you feel that way...but you did just prove my whole point about being childish.

If it means anything....I do apologize.....again.

I hope that you reread the rational argument I laid out earlier and understand where I was coming from.

Being a Ron Paul supporter...I'm sure you are smart enough to understand it.

PS - You misspelled pedantic..... :) I won't reply any further...so go ahead and rip me a new one :D

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Well...I was totally serious too...

I guess you are happier being mad at someone you do not know than just biting the bullet and joining them in an apology.

Sorry you feel that way...but you did just prove my whole point about being childish.

If it means anything....I do apologize.....again.

I hope that you reread the rational argument I laid out earlier and understand where I was coming from.

Being a Ron Paul supporter...I'm sure you are smart enough to understand it.

PS - You misspelled pedantic..... :) I won't reply any further...so go ahead and rip me a new one :D

This says it all, pedantic about pendantic.

I don't care about your irrational argument, if you don't like the 9/11 Boston Tea Party Crate Video, make your own Ron Paul Version

kimosabi
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
xexkxex http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image.php?u=7698&dateline=1196500432

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon1.gif Well...I guess this is good bye old freind...
I went ahead and put you on the old ignore list. Be proud..you are my first one.

I figured that since you did not have to class and are too childish to join me in making things right that you are probably not worth my effort of even knowing at all.

...your existence on the board shall be a memory...:(

I suggest you do the same....it would be nice....not to feel you reading my posts.

I wish I could read your reply...but...you know...the ignore list and all.

See you...well...never.....:D

This is Pathetic...