PDA

View Full Version : Is American media owned by Americans?

enhanced_deficit
02-07-2015, 01:23 AM
If yes, why there have been almost 99% more top headlines in US media about a Japanese or a Jordanian being killed in a foreign war zone than three Americans killed in a foreign country where war has sort of ended?

How many saw this as top headline in American media past week?

Afghan Soldier Kills 3 American Workers (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?467934-Afghan-Soldier-Kills-3-Americans&)

Natural Citizen
02-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Well. Multi-national corporations are people too, dammit. Don't hate. :rolleyes:

DamianTV
02-07-2015, 03:24 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Um, NO, not owned by Americans.

In fact, our major media outlets are all owned by just 5 Multinational Corporations. Have you ever stopped to wonder why you have 900 channels of the exact same message? Why changing Schools doesnt do anything for your childs education? Why moving to a new town only helps you to find the Cops there place as little value on human life as the previous town? Why it is that where ever you go, things are almost exactly the same? Have you ever asked "Cui Bono" or "Who Benefits"? Who is General Electric, and what interest they might have, as the biggest military contractor for electronics, in owning a TV Network? What would that message be? Would it be Pro Freedom, or Pro War? Who benefits?

MSM = Monopoly of Belief

Stop believing in their propoganda and prepare to come face to face with one of the other two Monopolies: Money and Violence.

They NEED you to be perpetually shakin in your boots as it validates their parasitic existence.

enhanced_deficit
02-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Ok, thank you for correcting my naive assumptions.

Ronin Truth
02-07-2015, 01:21 PM
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=who+really+owns+the+american+media&gbv=2&oq=Who+owns+American+media%3F&gs_l=heirloom-hp.1.8.0i7i30l3j0j0i7i30j0j0i7i30j0j0i8i30l2.26951 25.2724344.0.2738219.38.28.2.7.7.1.313.4422.0j2j15 j1.18.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..12.26.4719.gzMNV1fzzQ4

JK/SEA
02-07-2015, 02:41 PM

In fact, our major media outlets are all owned by just 5 Multinational Corporations. Have you ever stopped to wonder why you have 900 channels of the exact same message? Why changing Schools doesnt do anything for your childs education? Why moving to a new town only helps you to find the Cops there place as little value on human life as the previous town? Why it is that where ever you go, things are almost exactly the same? Have you ever asked "Cui Bono" or "Who Benefits"? Who is General Electric, and what interest they might have, as the biggest military contractor for electronics, in owning a TV Network? What would that message be? Would it be Pro Freedom, or Pro War? Who benefits?

MSM = Monopoly of Belief

Stop believing in their propoganda and prepare to come face to face with one of the other two Monopolies: Money and Violence.

They NEED you to be perpetually shakin in your boots as it validates their parasitic existence.

Yep.

Thats the way i see it.

I like to think that as a species, we have it in us to be caring and empathatic, with a 'let the chips fall'..and the 'Golden Rule' thrown in for good measure. Makes one wonder, especially myself now in my 60's, why this hasn't become more of an epiphany for more people. I suppose there are a million reasons why, but...i still wonder.

DamianTV
02-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Yep.

Thats the way i see it.

I like to think that as a species, we have it in us to be caring and empathatic, with a 'let the chips fall'..and the 'Golden Rule' thrown in for good measure. Makes one wonder, especially myself now in my 60's, why this hasn't become more of an epiphany for more people. I suppose there are a million reasons why, but...i still wonder.

Have you ever broke a bone?

You end up having to wear a cast, but for a while, you wont be able to use that limb what so ever for a bit, and when you finally can use that limb again, it has atrophied and become very very weak. The reason most people dont realize this is the same reason you dont use a broken limb and put it in a cast. Another way to look at it is that we have formed as a society, our own Boot Camp. First you are broken. Then you are rebuilt. The societal structures that exist, whether by coincidence or design, do a fantastic job of keeping most people in the form they have been rebuilt into. In essence, it has Domesticated the Modern Man, and now most people are barely even waking up to the fact that they are nothing more than a resource to be harvested by our Human Farm Owners. And the minds of Domesticated Men are exceptionally different from the minds of Free Men. The Domestic Man does not strive to become anything more than his assigned role as most attempts are met with punitive results. People and animals only become as smart or as strong as they need to be to survive, but not smarter or stronger.

The Domesticated Man has accepted that his level of intelligence is just enough to continue his existence, and does not strive to become more than he is. Domesticated Man is no longer curious about the world, only their own tiny sections of it. Domesticated Man is content to let his farm owners feed him garbage, and through a series of illusions that his needs have all been met, are kept in as passive of a state as possible. There are always exceptions to these rules. Those who seek to become stronger. They are held up and put on pedestals for us to idolize, not so that we should strive to become like them, but to identify how useless it is to have bulking muscles and 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger sized chests. Make the path to strength appear as the worst possible use of available resources while simultaneously undermining the identity of Domestic Man by reinforcing the idea that if you are not just like this Idol then your value as a human being is greatly diminished. Now just as there is a juxtaposition in the disconnect between the Idolization of those who have chosen to become strong, those that choose to think things they are not allowed to think are also placed high on pedestals as the opposite form of an Idol. We are held up to the TV screen for all to see that "this is not what you should aspire to be". We are "The Conspiracy Theorists" and it doesnt matter if we are right or wrong, we are the Negative Idols that keep Domesticated Men from realizing thier own power.

As long as men allow themselves to be Domesticated, they will never have a single epiphany, let alone ever be able to identify their own Chains of Obedience to cast them off and become what they should have always been, truly and completely Free.

Zippyjuan
02-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Fox is owned by an Australian- Rupert Murdoch.

enhanced_deficit
03-24-2015, 09:54 AM

Accidentally caught few mins of NBC evening news yesterday, it seemed like it was owned by ISIS the way they were dishing out their propaganda based on iternet rumors. Almost reminded of dDG team responding in national media to 17 seconds OU frat video rant by a teen idiot.

Zippyjuan
03-24-2015, 11:19 AM
So they were calling for the execution of non- believers?

enhanced_deficit
03-25-2015, 09:05 AM
Didn't watch the whole segment but seemed like "Syria Grown Hate" version of CNN's "Homegrown Hate" video in the below ISIS = RM 2.0? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?459503-ISIS-Revolution-Muslim-2-0&) thread.

Christopher A. Brown
03-25-2015, 10:18 AM

MSM = Monopoly of Belief

Comprehensive and accurate post, right down to the part about the boots.

This is the main reason I propose Article V, in order to have preparatory amendment and revise the 1st Amendment to restore the purpose if free speech.

This proposed revision would, through states control over corporate licensing, give the public, with a rigorous submittal process; access to national television, prime time broadcast.

REV. Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; Congress shall see that nothing abridges the freedom of speech and the primary methods or systems of it shall not be abridged and be first accessible for the purpose of the unity of the people in order alter or abolish government destructive to their unalienable rights, or with its possible greater meaning through understanding one another in; forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance, respect, trust, friendship and love protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Congress shall see that nothing abridges freedom of the press in its service to the unity of the people; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances or defense of this constitution.

Two other amendments comprise preparation for a general Article V convention, and that would not happen until the preparation has had time for effect. Securing the vote and campaign finance reform.

Christopher A. Brown
03-25-2015, 01:00 PM
Have you ever broke a bone?

You end up having to wear a cast, but for a while, you wont be able to use that limb what so ever for a bit, and when you finally can use that limb again, it has atrophied and become very very weak.

Excellent analogy!

Allow me to borrow it and equate it to my efforts to inspire an appreciation of constitutional intent.

First I would define equivalents.

The bone is sociocultural or each individuals awareness and acceptance of constitutional intent.

The muscles that bring weight to bear upon the bone is the political practice of using constitutional intent.

The cast is a single structure applied to the outside of the body which replaces the bone, an absolute need that limits the muscles so the bone remains unloaded and knits back together straight with adequate strength. The cast is awkward and a heavy burden.

The cast in this anology is the purpose of free speech because unity is the ultimate purpose of free speech, and unity is an absolute need for the task of altering or abolishing government destructive to our unalienable rights after malfeasing and covertly domesticating the free people.

The assimilation of the strength of the purpose of free speech as a supporting structure, the cast, supplants a core aspect of the bone supporting rights and freedoms, enabling us to walk with crutches, however awkwardly. It is a heavy burden as we must carry it unannounced into social groups to inspire culture. Society unused to such burden, domesticated, unaware of the need for such effort to rise up and walk, will resist to maintain the prone domestic position it has learned, but the human animal under that needs freedom to stand, to advance.

Culture deals with needs, society is simply sharing within a commonly recognized structure.

The fact that not one member here, or anywhere else has been able to define what the framers intended to serve the purpose of unifying the people adequately to alter or abolish the government destructive to our vital rights; if free speech does not have that purpose; indicates the purpose of free speech has the philosophical and legal strength to bear the weight until the bone can heal and carry the full weight of more constitutional intent enabling the people to remove the cast, overcome the atrophy muscles of sharing and knowing constitutionL intent as it needs to in order to stand then walk freely, then perhaps easily walk free, maybe to even run.

Brian4Liberty
03-25-2015, 01:25 PM
Is American media owned by Americans?

Conspiracy theorist!