PDA

View Full Version : The most unfair interview yet

T206
12-03-2007, 11:42 PM
How is he supposed to concentrate with a distraction like this?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/681200/Exclusive_Ron_Paul_Interview.html?utm_source=g4tv&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=TheFeed

icon124
12-03-2007, 11:46 PM
man, i know he is like....please vote for me....lemme talk to ya for a sec....lol

Edward
12-03-2007, 11:54 PM
He's a 72 year old gynecologist... he's seen it all.

nevildev
12-04-2007, 12:01 AM
EXCELLENT interview!

shrapnel88
12-04-2007, 12:03 AM
great interview and it needs to be on youtube.

AlexMerced
12-04-2007, 12:05 AM

touche

Revolutn
12-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Yoooowwwzzzzaaahhh.

:p I think I drooled on my keyboard while watchin that clip - she is SMOKIN HAWT!

Oh yeah....and the interview was good too.

Did I mention she's hot?

Rev

Ridiculous
12-04-2007, 12:12 AM

Ron Paul loves vagina!

Paulitician
12-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Ron Paul loves vagina!
Wow... :D

She isn't that hot...

BenIsForRon
12-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Ron should focus less on arguing against global warming and instead talk more about how his pro-property rights philosophy actually protects the environment. This interview would hurt him in the eyes of many environmentalists.

AlexMerced
12-04-2007, 12:27 AM
HAH!!! he saids he likes that Sweden has multiple languages (among other reasons) in this interview, take that people who were hating on the spanish debate in the Univision and Foreign Language threads

robert4rp08
12-04-2007, 12:28 AM
great interview. how can anyone not love him after that?

nullvalu
12-04-2007, 12:36 AM
She isn't that hot...

I'd tend to agree, she's OK, but her voice was f'ing annoying.. I actually thought it was a good interview though..

Malakai0
12-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Neocons the world over are using global warming as a way to scare people into world government.

I'm not pro or against the global warming theory, there needs to be more debate. I don't want world government strolling in to tax carbon across the planet.

nullvalu
12-04-2007, 12:37 AM
This interview would hurt him in the eyes of many environmentalists.

bah.. the environmentalists are still trying to "Draft Gore".

FireofLiberty
12-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Ron should focus less on arguing against global warming and instead talk more about how his pro-property rights philosophy actually protects the environment. This interview would hurt him in the eyes of many environmentalists.

I agree, or focus on free market-based solutions.

Isupportliberty
12-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Wow... :D

She isn't that hot...

That's an extraordinary statement... I would ask Paulitician to withdraw that comment and tell us that he didn't really mean that.

Eric23
12-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Damn, I'm a sucker for an English accent.

JPFromTally
12-04-2007, 12:44 AM
All the RP interviews for the past week look like Ron's a little under the weather (maybe a cold?).

literatim
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
That was a great interview. :)

The radical environmentalists or global warming mongers will never vote for Ron Paul.

Dorfsmith
12-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Great interview.

http://s3.images.proboards.com/kiss.gif

nullvalu
12-04-2007, 12:47 AM
That's an extraordinary statement... I would ask Paulitician to withdraw that comment and tell us that he didn't really mean that.

eck.. she looks like paris hilton with brown hair..

nullvalu
12-04-2007, 12:50 AM
hahaha i love this comment on that video:

there are lots of things i agree on w/ ron paul. i myself am a libertarian and believe in personal freedom but other things ron paul says are sort of crazy. he wants to get rid of(not change, not fix but get rid of)the IRS, CIA, FBI, the Department of Education, thats insanity.

either that guy is shilling, is really really dumb, or mis-typed and mean to say "idiot" instead of libertarian. how can you be a libertarian and be opposed to cutting back the size of government? isn't that a contradiction?

Dorfsmith
12-04-2007, 12:52 AM
hahaha i love this comment on that video:

either that guy is shilling, is really really dumb, or mis-typed and mean to say "idiot" instead of libertarian.

Good one :D There are a lot of lame comments over there.

derdy
12-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Great interview! Thanks for sharing:D

angrydragon
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Get her on the Ron Paul calender.

randolphus maximus
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM
She's alright, but her hotness factor is multiplied by the foreign accent

Benaiah
12-04-2007, 12:57 AM
3 best places to find women who are dressed liked sluts:

- any town on Halloween.
- any town on New Years Eve.
- any news studio.

a_european
12-04-2007, 01:00 AM

She doesn't hate me because of my freedoms, she hates me because I was over her..

Maverick
12-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Good one :D There are a lot of lame comments over there.

Yeah, the comments over there totally suck. And even the people posting over there purporting to be supporters of Dr. Paul aren't doing a very good job of stating their case. Can somebody please go over there and educate those morons? Start with something about how Ron Paul is against government interference in the videogame and entertainment industries, unlike the other hacks running for the office who want to strongarm their favorite form of entertainment. That should get their attention.

filmmaker58
12-04-2007, 01:13 AM
How to fix mans effect on global warming? Free market and technology. Environmentalists oppose nuclear power which means we need to burn more oil. They oppose new technologies like wave power http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/news/story?id=46165, because it might scare a fish, so we have to burn more oil. Take a lot of the regulations away, and new technologies will fix the problem. Who killed the electric car? Lobbyists and regulations. In a free market the best ideas rise to the top.

Oh Yeah, he said Switzerland, not Sweden, and yes, she is pretty hot.

Danny Molina
12-04-2007, 01:14 AM
I'd plow her. She has great legs too.

This is one of the best interviews Dr. Paul was ever given. Networks could learn from G4.

JoeySweets
12-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Wow she is Amazingly Hot,

unconsious767
12-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Ima put it on utooooob; the comments should be better there haha;

edit>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwoK5HQ39_0
Thanks T206

JoeySweets
12-04-2007, 01:23 AM
exactly, if that goes on Youtube, even More people will see Ron Paul and his message,

I mean we already OWN Youtube, but this would get Alot of views

Maverick
12-04-2007, 01:27 AM
The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has no basis in either the text of the Constitution or the writings of our Founding Fathers. On the contrary, our Founders’ political views were strongly informed by their religious beliefs. Certainly the drafters of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, both replete with references to God, would be aghast at the federal government’s hostility to religion. The establishment clause of the First Amendment was simply intended to forbid the creation of an official state church like the Church of England, not to drive religion out of public life.

Kayla: "Do you feel like there should be a separation of church and state?"

RP: "Oh, absolutely. There's, uh, I mean, the Constitution is very clear...there's to be no organized religion. That doesn't mean that religious values can't reflect on the character of the individual in office[...] I think one of the candidates said that he believes that this is a Christian nation. It may be a "Christian nation" because a lot of Christians have influenced [it], but it's not a theocracy.

Can someone resolve these two statements for me? They appear to be at odds with each other. (I'm still holding out the hope that this 'Texas Straight Talk' piece is another one of those ghostwritten ones.)

Delain
12-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Yoooowwwzzzzaaahhh.

:p I think I drooled on my keyboard while watchin that clip - she is SMOKIN HAWT!

Oh yeah....and the interview was good too.

Did I mention she's hot?

Rev

Yauh. I would like to add that she is really hot also!!

http://images.progressiveboink.com/hot2007/layla-kayleigh-1-large.jpg

Cant we get her to christen the blimp or sumpthing?! :p

mavtek
12-04-2007, 01:44 AM
While everyone is commenting on how hot the host was the comment section is being over run by assholes.

Maverick
12-04-2007, 01:52 AM
While everyone is commenting on how hot the host was the comment section is being over run by assholes.

Yeah, I noticed that too, but nobody listens :p

And the thing I posted about the separation of chuch and state issue...I'd be very grateful if someone could clear that up for me. I could move it to another topic if needed too, I guess.

Ron Paul Fan
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
I think Ron Paul believes that the federal government has no business making religious decisions. Congress shall make no law! And we should make a lot less laws determining this, religious things or prayer in school. We should allow people at the local level! That's what the Constitution tells us! We just don't need more people in Washington determining these issues because they don't have perfect knowledge! I'm guessing he believes that prayer in school and recognizing holidays like Christmas are ok as long as they don't establish a state religion. So in this video I think he's talking about an organized state religion or a theocracy. He absolutely does not believe in that and that's also what he's saying the founders intended to prevent with the 1st amendment in the Texas Straight Talk.

Peppy690
12-04-2007, 02:09 AM
wow, can't believe i read all those comments. They suck...now I know what kind of mentality we are trying to convince to vote for Ron Paul. American's are gonna have a rude awakening once another depression kicks in.

rasheedwallace
12-04-2007, 02:48 AM
she a BAD one.

Lexx78
12-04-2007, 03:08 AM
The use of the word Empire by Ron Paul is excellent, he really has a good view on foreign affairs.

(Probably because he isn't a cfr member influenced by money and power) :D

Good interview and Layla is cute enough :)

RonPaulCult
12-04-2007, 05:27 AM
I think I'm voting for that girl instead of Ron Paul - damn

Harry96
12-04-2007, 05:42 AM
"So I understand you're running for president next year?"

"Breasts. Um, I mean, yes."

AlexMerced
12-04-2007, 06:03 AM
http://digg.com/users/alexmerced digg #16 I cover the net neutrality and environmental issues in that post

Hope
12-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Can somebody find the contact information for G4? I want to send them an email letting them know how impressed I was with this interview. I haven't been able to find it on their website yet.

Seanmc30
12-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure about their info, but I agree. Who would have thought that some of the most original questions would have come from a gaming network? His answer about his favorite country was awesome..."Switzerland"..."Because no one knows the name of the President!!!"

JustAnotherV
12-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah she's good looking but so is Matt Lauer. Let's cut the crap with posts like this that create a boys club environment. Of course in true RP fashion, I can't tell people who run the boards to do somehting that they don't want to, but I can also speak up a bit.

I think that given that this is a political movement that the drooling frat boy comments should stay more private. We have a goal and it needs to be inclusive and freindly to women, THE SAME AS RON PAUL would be.

The movement is for freedom to do what you want with your own life. The instrument of execution is the good sense to do what is right. So drool all you want I'm not going to judge you, but please think before you post about it.

Nyte
12-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Really good interview. Spread it around.

Eric23
12-04-2007, 10:55 PM
wow, can't believe i read all those comments. They suck...now I know what kind of mentality we are trying to convince to vote for Ron Paul. American's are gonna have a rude awakening once another depression kicks in.

Most of them aren't even old enough to vote. Don't worry about it.

Erazmus
12-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Great interview. I've never seen this chick before. She is hot, but she looked like a deer in the headlights when Ron was talking about his views on policies.

akovacs
12-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow, an interview with relevant, fair questions, none of them being the same recycled ones from the major networks.

And the MSM wonders why people don't watch them as much.

Daswiz
12-05-2007, 03:23 PM
ohhh man after watching Sienna Miller in Layer Cake last night, this tops the cake. I love hot British chicks. That is a future president there, able to give a perfect interview even with a smoking hot broad.

Adamsa
12-05-2007, 03:27 PM

This is true.

IRO-bot
12-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I am going to take it none of you are G4 watchers? It is the greatest network!

Anywho, if you think she is hot you should check out her website and her modling pictures. YEOW!!!

www.LaylaKayleigh.com

Oh and yeah. Ninja Warriors, greatest show ever. AOTS!

polexi
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
"God...Ron Paul? Seriously? I really hope he doesn't run as an independent (He's got as big a shot winning the republican primary as I do of getting with Layla ;P ), as he would just be a nuisance to the big boys (and girl). Besides, he's a nut...his views are so freakin' liberal I have no idea why he would be a republican. Vote Romney 08 bitches. :D"

Scary.

Erazmus
12-05-2007, 04:06 PM
"God...Ron Paul? Seriously? I really hope he doesn't run as an independent (He's got as big a shot winning the republican primary as I do of getting with Layla ;P ), as he would just be a nuisance to the big boys (and girl). Besides, he's a nut...his views are so freakin' liberal I have no idea why he would be a republican. Vote Romney 08 bitches. :D"

Scary.

Very scary. especially after Romney's performance at the YouTube debate.

"I'm not for torture, but I won't say what it is." LOL!!!

Voluntaryist
12-05-2007, 04:22 PM
bah.. the environmentalists are still trying to "Draft Gore".

Taking care of the environment is cool, but greenies totally suck.

Question_Authority
12-05-2007, 04:22 PM
UGH! Why did he not talk about ending the war on drugs? Or deregulating video games? Freedom, liberty, real ID, etc.

Man! He lost an opportunity there to really connect with youth. *sigh*

atilla
12-05-2007, 05:15 PM
pretty please can someone with the technology clip the end part about Switzerland and post it on youtube. i have several websites i'd like to post his answer about them having a militia and big guns but i have no clue how to do it myself. my target audience really doesn't need to hear the rest of the interview .

thank you... please

Voluntaryist
12-05-2007, 05:24 PM
pretty please can someone with the technology clip the end part about Switzerland and post it on youtube. i have several websites i'd like to post his answer about them having a militia and big guns but i have no clue how to do it myself. my target audience really doesn't need to hear the rest of the interview .

thank you... please

If youve got Windows XP, you can do it with Windows Movie Maker. It comes standard on all XP installs and is super easy to use.

atilla
12-05-2007, 05:38 PM
If youve got Windows XP, you can do it with Windows Movie Maker. It comes standard on all XP installs and is super easy to use.

OK, i found that, it looks like i might be able to figure it out.

how do download the movie from G4? i found a couple of places on the internet where you could put in a youtube link and it would download the file for you, but they wouldn't work with G4.

microsect
12-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Don’t worry Ron Paul is the ladies man. He is so comfortable around women :)

nathanmn
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
OK, i found that, it looks like i might be able to figure it out.

how do download the movie from G4? i found a couple of places on the internet where you could put in a youtube link and it would download the file for you, but they wouldn't work with G4.

If you use mozilla firefox this firefox extension will do the deed:
http://www.downloadhelper.net/

Then you need something to convert the file. Simple, but it worked for me... http://www.ripzor.com/flvconverter.html

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-05-2007, 06:08 PM
I was trying to check out the girl, but the camera kept zooming in on that old guy.

dude58677
12-05-2007, 07:00 PM

LOL