PDA

View Full Version : Don't spill the beans

robertwerden
12-03-2007, 11:40 PM
The recent video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHNHXert9T0
Matt Towery's Webcast for 12-03-07

This video brought up a really good point. Iowa caucus goers are not dedicated and on a cold morning they will not vote.

DO NOT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE BACK TO THEM!

They figure if they are note going to go out in the cold no one else will. How wrong they are!!

The best thing you can do when speaking to people who are planning to vote for Romney or Huckabee etc. is tell them if it is cold out that morning, you are sleeping in. Most people don't vote in the primaries if they think there is a sure win for the candidate they favor. If they don't see a threat of an over whelming showing of us, they wont be worried.

This has been working in our favor thus far. The commmon MSM statement "Can Ron Paul convert his online into votes" is exactly why most political experts think Ron Paul has no chance. If they continue this line of thinking into the primaries then we can sneak up and crush them.

Remember the joke from the movie colors.
Lets walk down the hill and screw them all.

me3
12-03-2007, 11:43 PM
DO NOT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE BACK TO THEM!

You mean, like by posting it on a public forum that the world can read and the internet can search?

nist7
12-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Agreed.

Ginobili
12-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Good idea, imo... too bad here in texas, it never gets cold enough to tell convince them its not worth it...

...although, if I could hook up a machine that gives away free beer to people who dont vote...

robertwerden
12-03-2007, 11:49 PM
You mean, like by posting it on a public forum that the world can read and the internet can search?

ya just like that

Cindy
12-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Everyone needs to watch this. This guy warned all of the Republican candidates about how we are everywhere and dedicated and that they better start attacking Paul, or else they will have to pay people to vote for them to beat Ron Paul.

Intense video. We got called kooks, nuts and mean in it too.

Fine with me. Like the guy said, if no one is shooting at you, it's because you are not a threat. He took a machine gun to us.

gerryb
12-04-2007, 02:10 AM
The recent video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHNHXert9T0
Matt Towery's Webcast for 12-03-07

This video brought up a really good point. Iowa caucus goers are not dedicated and on a cold morning they will not vote.

He said they would have to pay people to vote and the reaffirmed this by saying "It does happen" and he will be talking about it in the future. Does anyone know how this supposedly happens? That will be a pretty big coup if the media would report on an activity like that when/if it happens.

Just Come Home
12-04-2007, 02:19 AM
I remember this guy...

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MattTowery/2007/11/22/the_ron_paul_factor

Just Come Home
12-04-2007, 02:20 AM
By the way, that video was AWESOME!

I want to watch more of this guy...

jrich4rpaul
12-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Every single one of us must vote. We have been dominating straw polls with our dedication, but we'll need a much bigger turn out than 128 people to win each primary.

Call out of work, skip a class, whatever it takes. Bring other supporters with you to make sure they don't skip voting.

They say the youth turnout is the worst. Prove them wrong

Maverick
12-04-2007, 02:30 AM
Good idea, imo... too bad here in texas, it never gets cold enough to tell convince them its not worth it...

...although, if I could hook up a machine that gives away free beer to people who dont vote...

Dude, it's already cold enough here for me :p

Every now and then we get a few flecks of snow and ice and it freaks everyone out and they lock themselves in their houses. Maybe we can hope for that :D