PDA

View Full Version : What else does Op. Live Free or Die Need?

Shatterhand
12-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Besides more volunteers and donations, what else does Operation Live Free or Die need?

scudiac
12-08-2007, 10:38 PM
if you are in the state or know someone who can donate things like towels, blankets, air mattresses, pillows, food, pots & pants, etc. Post on www.operationlivefreeordie.com message board if possible. Clipboards are extremely useful too. We'd like to see a cheapo printer in each house if someone would be willing to donate them with ink carts. More needs like this are going to be extremely important next week.

PgmrPaul
12-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Instead of ink-jet printers you might want to consider cheap laser printers for the OLFD houses. Pretty much every week or two one of the office or electronics stores have a samsung, brother or HP on sale for $40 to $70. And no sales tax in NH, right? The cost per page printed is much lower than ink jet printers. The printers could be sold after the primary and the money passed on to another project.

steph3n
12-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Wow I have a good chance I can get a color laser lexmark for about $100 if I could get the funds together......

seks03
12-09-2007, 04:15 AM
I say they need more material's DVD's, banners, I sent the leads the flyer i worked on that can be put up and has tear away tabs.

http://ronpaulmessage.com/flyers/flyertn_01.jpg

Roxi
12-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Instead of ink-jet printers you might want to consider cheap laser printers for the OLFD houses. Pretty much every week or two one of the office or electronics stores have a samsung, brother or HP on sale for $40 to $70. And no sales tax in NH, right? The cost per page printed is much lower than ink jet printers. The printers could be sold after the primary and the money passed on to another project.

the cheap color lexmark printers are only 30 bucks at walmart

we definitely need care packages though... just look around your house, and pretend you live in antarctica, if you see one in your house we probably need one here :)

Roxi
12-09-2007, 08:20 PM
I say they need more material's DVD's, banners, I sent the leads the flyer i worked on that can be put up and has tear away tabs.

http://ronpaulmessage.com/flyers/flyertn_01.jpg

HOLY CRAP send us those!!!

scudiac
12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
about the printer thing, it really doesn't matter if it's laser or inkjet :)

We have plenty of things like official slimjims, liberty cards and stickers. Some grassroots fliers would be nice though to add some variety. We love the one with Ron Paul's straw poll record and donation numbers. We are getting 1500 door hangers in the coming days too. Material that the official campaign isn't producing would be nice.

It's really the general household stuff that we need most. A huge amount of people are going to be arriving here in the next two weeks. We want to be as ready as possible for them.

CelestialRender
12-10-2007, 06:43 AM
HOLY CRAP send us those!!!

Aye, those are awesome.

Chaos Unlimited
12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Nice flyer! I just bought some Ron Paul DVDs to bring to NH.