PDA

View Full Version : THE POLLS ARE RIGGED. online polls r rigged

aoahuj
12-03-2007, 11:36 PM
this post will show you how AOL riggs their polls

is it insane to think other polls are not the same way?

EXTRA EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
AOL still cheating online poll

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfv1raF1Kro
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2lax5qopXMw

_

This poll proves how much of a shill AOL/Time Warner is.
They have internal scripts running that screw it against paul

Huckabee is number two, just as the msm has been promoting for the last week or so when they realized they needed to move someone up to counter Ron Paul who was the opposite of Giuliani on many issues. However, Huckabee is not the angel the pundits would have people believe

the poll is programmed by AOL to show 10,000 votes per hour at set percentages for the candidates, 23% for Giuliani, 20% for Huckabee, and 15% each for Thompson and Paul. However their program probably isn't perfect and if enough people vote for paul we could break the program.

_

Who would you like to see win the Republican presidential nomination?

Rudy Giuliani 22%
Mike Huckabee 20%
Ron Paul 17%
Fred Thompson 15%
John McCain 10%
Mitt Romney 9%
Other 6%
Tom Tancredo 1%
Duncan Hunter 1%

Total Votes: 208,756

we are moving it up, even in a rigged poll, keep voting!

_

It looks like they ran their program up to 200,000 votes--now it's hard to change the percentages.

It was 10,000 per hour, but overnight just added another 10,000 votes for non ron paul candidates.

It's a total fraud.

_

Analyzing the data over every 1 minute period seems to reveal a programing hack in the poll.

They seem to be incorporating a similar hack that Diebold uses.

When a surge in RP votes comes in, just like magic, Huckabees votes rise. They probably have triggers set up to run up totals based on RP movement.

_

OK over every 2 minute periods:

Period 1: RP up 8 / MH up 2
Period 2: RP up 11 / MH up 7 (over 10 seems to be a trigger)
Period 3: RP up 15 / MH up 13
Period 4: RP up 32 / MH up 27

Pretty revealing, RP goes up and MH goes up in a very similar manner. I will take different calculations at different time periods to see if when RP subsides if MH does the same.

_

Over a 20 minute period:

RP up 116

MH up 72

Now understand that MH has no support, no money, nothing to offer America other than 10 more years of wars and spiral into bankruptcy.

The CFR has really targeted Huckabee as the solution to the RP movement. DO they really think we are that frcking stupid?

_

Rudy Giuliani 22% 46,472
Mike Huckabee 20% 42,038
Ron Paul 18% 38,143
Fred Thompson 15% 31,128
John McCain 10% 20,499
Mitt Romney 9% 18,858
Other 5% 11,659
Tom Tancredo 1% 2,717
Duncan Hunter 1% 2,564

He has gained 10,000 votes to giuliani's 5,000 in 18 hours.

By this time tomorrow he will be #1.

_

This poll may be an attempt to bait Paululons into spamming the poll, then they can claim that they spam all polls.

Provocateur tactics.

oh well. may justice be done and let the heavens fall

fierce defiance is our duty

the cosmic energy of divine retribution throughout the universe will decide the outcome

_

WTF

There is no way that Huckabee has that many people voting for him online. No way in f*cking hell

Ron Paul 8,095 Friends

Mike Huckabee 408 Friends

http://digg.com/elections/

Case closed!

_

AOL fixing again!!!

All of a sudden in the past 2 hours 4:30AM - 6:30AM

RP increase in votes = 1,207

MH increase in votes = 1,373

Looks like once RP surpassed MH, a new script started running.

OMFG, how many Mike Huckabee supporters are online from 4:30 AM - 6:30 AM?

HAHAHA FEDS THINK WE ARE THIS STUPID

_

Ron Paul takes the lead.

Poll Results
Who would you like to see win the Republican presidential nomination?
Ron Paul 21% 47,786
Rudy Giuliani 21% 46,794
Mike Huckabee 19% 42,461
Fred Thompson 14% 31,279
John McCain 9% 20,634
Mitt Romney 8% 19,055
Other 5% 11,881
Tom Tancredo 1% 2,754
Duncan Hunter 1% 2,599

Note on Poll Results
Total Votes: 225,243

looks like AOL may have turned off the scripts

even with a rigged poll.

should be good practice for the primaries

_

as far as the general election is concerned, ron paul has a 100% chance of beating any democrat. imagine one of those NWO pieces of shit actually trying to debate ron paul in a 1 on 1 debate?

HAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD ROFL ROFL ROFL

I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING

_

Looks like AOL have def stopped the script, resulting in Ron Paul to take the first place. Really, imagine if you removed all the fake votes. Ron Paul is huge.

or AOL may be running a lighter version of the script, just to make guliani or MH or fred not look completely absolutely f*cking pathetic compared to paul.

Really, imagine if you removed all the fake votes. Ron Paul is huge.

hahahahahahahaha

suck my dick feds

_

I wonder where all those supporters of Huckabee and Thompson were when they had their "money bombs"? They should have raised millions. Hahaha. MH and thompson are f*cking pathetic shits.

_

Whew--my concern was that they were going to try to publicize it and say that Giuliani was even winning in online polls.

With Ron Paul now solidly in the lead, they won't be publicizing it at all, which is fine since it was a bs poll.

_

Since the faux-debate, AOL is coming unglued. Every move they make shows another level of deception.

_

auth vote and non-auth vote.

these people use the cheapest programing available. It is just like the Diebold and ESS systems using access and excel as data repositories for the country's most sensitive data.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

_

Let all hearts be now united!
Up, lest worse than death befall you!

Hear the Northern thunders mutter!
Stamp upon the cursed alliance!

Shoulder pressing close to shoulder,
Let the odds make each heart bolder!

Advance the flag of Dixie!
In Dixie's land we take our stand,

They fix the debate,

they fix the post debate commentary

they fix their polls

they fix their online polls

http://digg.com/elections/
Ron Paul 8,095 Friends
Mike Huckabee 408 Friends

http://www.myspace.com/ronpaul2008
Ron Paul 2008 has 86599 friends.
http://www.myspace.com/hillaryclinton2008
Hillary Clinton 2008 has 58387 friends.

WHOS THE SHILL NOW??????

ThomasJ
12-03-2007, 11:43 PM
The problem with the AOL poll is that it accepts cookies rather than IP addresses for verification of previous vote. Turn your cookies off and you can vote as many times as you want. In other words there is a group of ghoul supporters and huck supporters out there spamming the poll with a script program. We could do the same but honestly AOL can suck me sideways. They have little bearing on anything anymore. If we really wanted to win that poll we could but what difference would it make.

hillertexas
12-03-2007, 11:49 PM
bump and thank you for your service

Richie
12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
They've been doing this for a while.

aoahuj
12-04-2007, 12:07 AM
The problem with the AOL poll is that it accepts cookies rather than IP addresses for verification of previous vote. Turn your cookies off and you can vote as many times as you want. In other words there is a group of ghoul supporters and huck supporters out there spamming the poll with a script program. We could do the same but honestly AOL can suck me sideways. They have little bearing on anything anymore. If we really wanted to win that poll we could but what difference would it make.

oh trust me AOL is running an internal script to rigg their poll

it aint huckabee and giuliani bots out there doing this (even though it could be). the pattern is too perfect

its an internal script

Magsec
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
AOL can tinker with their polls all they want, it just makes it an even fight ;)

NewEnd
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Not this again.

Not rigged

AOL uses proxies

look em up, see how they work.... and don't be an alarmist if you really do not understand the technicalities of the internet.

NewEnd
12-04-2007, 12:54 AM
oh trust me AOL is running an internal script to rigg their poll

it aint huckabee and giuliani bots out there doing this (even though it could be). the pattern is too perfect

its an internal script

Why should I trust you?
What are your credentials?

Do you know what a proxy is?