PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage doesn’t hate Rand Paul anymore

Warlord
02-05-2015, 04:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9-4GgYtFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9-4GgYtFQ

anaconda
02-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Savage is a curious fellow. I must admit I did like hearing him refer to Rand Paul as a "fine man." Not sure about "none of the above."

William Tell
02-05-2015, 04:40 PM
One thing I have learned about Savage: NEVER expect him to be consistent on what he thinks about candidates. He flips and flops around emotionally. I really don't get his Trump fascination, must be a Bronx thing or something. Nobody thinks Trump has a chance.

Brian4Liberty
02-05-2015, 05:18 PM
One thing I have learned about Savage: NEVER expect him to be consistent on what he thinks about candidates. He flips and flops around emotionally. I really don't get his Trump fascination, must be a Bronx thing or something. Nobody thinks Trump has a chance.

IIRC, Trump has had him as a guest at dinner or a resort or golfing or something.

satchelmcqueen
02-05-2015, 06:00 PM
trump he says??? fuckin a?

Millennial Conservatarian
02-06-2015, 07:13 AM
He went off on McCain, Ayotte, and the Neo Cons yesterday, I listened to a bit driving home from school. While Savage can be very very bipolar on war issues, he was the only one of the major radio hosts who basically said the same things about Syria as Rand was in 2013, and said the same things as Rand about Iraq/ISIS in June. Yes, he has his crazy moments, but he's the only one of the hosts who isn't a moronic knee-jerk Neo Con

specsaregood
02-06-2015, 07:16 AM
IIRC, Trump has had him as a guest at dinner or a resort or golfing or something.

Maybe its trump that got him to flipflop on his opinion of Randal. Trump was a donor for Randals trip to Guatemala.

Warlord
02-06-2015, 10:24 AM
He went off on McCain, Ayotte, and the Neo Cons yesterday, I listened to a bit driving home from school. While Savage can be very very bipolar on war issues, he was the only one of the major radio hosts who basically said the same things about Syria as Rand was in 2013, and said the same things as Rand about Iraq/ISIS in June. Yes, he has his crazy moments, but he's the only one of the hosts who isn't a moronic knee-jerk Neo Con

And he was against the Iraq War

NewRightLibertarian
02-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Dude is crazy. Like him way better than Mark Levin though, that's for sure.

Nihilist23
02-07-2015, 08:08 PM
It's a start, much better than what he ever said about Ron.