PDA

View Full Version : Defending Chuck Baldwin on his Facebook page

Brett85
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Everyone, I've been defending Chuck Baldwin who's been getting attacked by deranged neocons over on his Facebook page. He has two different posts where he posted his article about the movie "American Sniper." If you guys want to help out and push back, here's the link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chuck-Baldwin/226997970644468

DamianTV
02-02-2015, 04:15 AM
I dont Fedbook.

Some do. For those that do, just do the same thing we do here. Identify their methdos of manipulation, fearmongering, hegalian dialect, emotional provocation to defeat any form of logic, group think, monopoly on violence, whatever it takes. Not our first Rodeo for those who wish to participate.

jmdrake
02-02-2015, 05:15 AM
My comments:

To someone defending SWAT raids.
How is doing a no knock warrant on the home of a supposed non violent drug offender, and far too often GETTING THE WRONG HOUSE, saving lives? That's a rhetorical question.

To someone saying "People who haven't been in the military should get a clue and let Chris Kyle rest in peace."
Why don't you get a clue about what as being said Nathan? Pastor Baldwin did not attack Chris Kyle. He attacked the unjust war Kyle was sent to fight in. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. But as a result of this stupid war, we now have sharia law in Iraq and Iraq is governed by Iranian backed terrorists and Christians are being persecuted. All of this happened way back in 2004.

jmdrake
02-02-2015, 05:28 AM
I also copied and pasted this to stupid comments until Facebook wouldn't let me any more.

The Iraq war made the United States less safe. We opened the door for a Shiite terrorist with ties to Iran to become president. Iraq is now officially ruled by Sharia law. That's in their constitution. ISIS would not exist but for our stupid war in Iraq. Christians began fleeing Iraq by the hundreds of thousands back in 2004 because they saw what was coming. Get a clue.

DamianTV
02-02-2015, 05:47 AM
Suggestion: change it to THEIR house getting their front door kicked in, and the cops have the WRONG HOUSE, they get shot and die, and cops are never held accountable!

Feeding the Abscess
02-02-2015, 06:01 AM
But he is clearly a non military liberal, government tit suckler.

Yeah, because the military isn't paid by the government.

Nice logic, retard.