PDA

View Full Version : Family Fundraiser for Crowley Family (Director of Gray State) with Cancer

DamianTV
02-01-2015, 05:15 AM
Alam/Crowley Family Medical Fund
http://www.gofundme.com/kjrrqw

David, Komel, and Raniya Crowley passed away tragically, as you all know, leaving behind a lot of questions and broken hearts. Currently, Komel's mother Naila Alam is in the hospital, suffering of cancer, with no medical insurance, and a bill that is way beyond manageable. We have been overwhelmed by the offers of support from you, our friends and family, and now we have a way to accept your offers. Please, please, please, give what you can. We can't do this on our own, and this family needs all the help, prayers, and support that our friends can provide. We want to see as much good as possible to come from this tragedy, but that depends upon all of you. Look deep into your hearts, friends. We appreciate all your support, and we sincerely and humbly ask for whatever you can give to help ease this suffering and bring peace, and maybe a little bit of relief, back into this family's life.

I am sure that most people here are aware that David Crowley and his family was murdered for his project, the Gray State (http://www.graystatemovie.com/) movie. The above link is to a Fundraiser.

According to some other sources, there are FAKE Donation Funds floating around on Facebook, so be wary of making a donations as there are scam artists out there. This includes the link above. If there are any issues with the above link, mods can pull it freely or I will change it as quickly as possible. David Crowley put his heart and soul into waking people up to the increasing dangers of a total Police State. Let us not fail his surviving family while she suffers with both Cancer and no medical insurance.

She needs our help. Donate and share the link.

asurfaholic
02-01-2015, 06:24 AM
So you posted a link to a scam?

" there are FAKE Donation Funds floating around on Facebook, so be wary of making a donations as there are scam artists out there. This includes the link above"

DamianTV
02-01-2015, 06:47 AM
So you posted a link to a scam?

" there are FAKE Donation Funds floating around on Facebook, so be wary of making a donations as there are scam artists out there. This includes the link above"

I hope that I didnt, but proceed with caution.