PDA

View Full Version : If you want to make a potential Reagan/Paul ad post it here please

justinc.1089
12-03-2007, 10:09 PM
If you want to make a video to potentially become a television advertisement showing how Reagan liked Paul and their similarities post it in this thread please so that we can choose one, and discuss if we want to try to actually run it on television somewhere.

I realize a lot of people here don't like Reagan, but the fact is most Republicans think of Reagan as a hero of the Republican party and as the standard that everyone else is to be held against. So showing Paul and Reagan's similarities can do nothing but good.

Some have pointed out that this may lose independant and democratic support in Iowa or New Hampshire or both, and while I don't know if that is credible or not, I do know that will not apply to South Carolina because most people that vote here liked Reagan, and most people here vote along party lines anyway, meaning very few dems will vote in the Republican primary or vice versa, and meaning there aren't that many independants. So if we ran a Reagan/Paul advertisement in South Carolina it would help because first NO television advertising has been done in South Carolina for Paul yet, and secondly it would help because most people here are falling for the Neo-Con crap, but if they're brought back to Reagan they will give Paul a second look and consider him.

Here is one potential ad already made that I like a lot, although it has no quote from Reagan specifically referring to Paul, which I think is important to have in the advertisement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPUz2mDyBc0

justinc.1089
12-03-2007, 10:26 PM
bump