PDA

View Full Version : Crap News: Robertson thinks Rudy heaven-sent

peruvianRP
06-27-2007, 09:08 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/06/27/2007-06-27_robertson_thinks_rudy_heavensent_.html

Conservative televangelist Pat Robertson praised the pro-choice, pro-gay rights Rudy Giuliani to the rafters yesterday - stopping just short of giving the former mayor his blessing for the presidency.

Oh man he is heaven sent? hahahahha

Give me liberty
06-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Maybe we should call him the false prophet haha
I mean come on a Heaven sent??

Bloody Holly
06-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Poor Pat. Misguided eye squinting constipated idiot. :(

http://cache.wonkette.com/assets/resources/2007/01/robertsonsatan.jpg

torchbearer
06-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Rudy = Anti-christ?

RedStripe
06-27-2007, 09:41 PM
No offense to anyone, but this is why religion infuriates me.

ShaneC
06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
The only beneficial thing I can see Rudy doing is causing the hard line Republicans to look at the issues of things like Gay marriage and the pro-choice/pro-life arguments and decide if that should really be a party priority and weather or not not the federal government needs to have a role in it at all.

Personally, I don't care. The gay thing, I can see both arguments, though I lean more in favor of the gay marriage side I suppose. Honestly though, I feel its none of my business.

The Pro-Choice/Pro-life debate: Again, I can understand both sides to a degree. I can't make up my mind about how I feel though, so I try and avoid it completely.

BillyBeer
06-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Pat Robertson is Hell Sent

Yippee lets start WWIII with Iran so we can have the final battle For Armageddon

That idiot is constantly spouting nonsense like that

Hamburglar
06-27-2007, 09:45 PM
I've heard he makes a good protein shake..

torchbearer
06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Robertson = Jesus?

BillyBeer
06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
I've heard he makes a good protein shake..

Also great diet plans like Weight Watchers

The dude is a classic example of a snake oil salesman

aravoth
06-27-2007, 10:10 PM

/signed

oldpaths1611
06-28-2007, 06:52 AM
This is a post I wrote yesterday. I repost it here due to the subject...

Look at this! Giuliani understands very well that he needs the conservative Christian vote if he is to win the primary. He's courting that vote, and unbelievably the evangelicals are buying into him!!! A three times married, cross dresser, abortion and gay rights advocate, and a liar and a criminal to boot...and the Christian right is listening to him! Meanwhile, what is the Ron Paul campaign doing to win this extremely crucial vote? Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell! They won't even respond to inquiries regarding their strategy to reach evangelicals. Is there some sort of bias against evangelicals within members of the campaign? Do they not understand how crucial the conservative right is to the nomination of their candidate? Don't they care? Do they want to see Dr. Paul win or don't they? I guarantee this, if they continue along this line of ignoring the core base of the Republican party, then we're all just wasting our time here.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?...&f=00&fg=email

LizF
06-28-2007, 07:13 AM

Look at this! Giuliani understands very well that he needs the conservative Christian vote if he is to win the primary. He's courting that vote, and unbelievably the evangelicals are buying into him!!! A three times married, cross dresser, abortion and gay rights advocate, and a liar and a criminal to boot...and the Christian right is listening to him! Meanwhile, what is the Ron Paul campaign doing to win this extremely crucial vote? Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell! They won't even respond to inquiries regarding their strategy to reach evangelicals. Is there some sort of bias against evangelicals within members of the campaign? Do they not understand how crucial the conservative right is to the nomination of their candidate? Don't they care? Do they want to see Dr. Paul win or don't they? I guarantee this, if they continue along this line of ignoring the core base of the Republican party, then we're all just wasting our time here.

Well stated. While I don't like the idea of a Presidential candidate *having* to kiss the rings of the leaders of the religious right in order to be considered a viable candidate in the GOP, it probably wouldn't hurt RP to go on one of their talk shows (perhaps James Dobson to start).

glts
06-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Any fool on television on that's asking for money ain't Jesus never was never will be. I would go one step further and say they wouldn't even recognize Jesus if he was on the street helping someone.

RonPaul4President
06-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Robertson = Jesus?
Yup. He just acts like Satan(the one his ilk creates) to fool us all.

LibertyEagle
06-28-2007, 08:28 AM

What Pat is doing is not Christianity. He's just a neocon snake-oil salesman who sold his soul a long time ago.

Revolution9
06-28-2007, 08:52 AM

Flashing the Satanic hand sign whilst he "preys".

Here he is displayng the Lions Paw grip, steganogrpahically on the cover of Time so those in the know know where his true allegiance lies.
http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=2111

Best Regards
Randy

constituent14
06-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Ok folks... wanna turn this around, let's look at the policies that Pat Robertson advocates...

pro-police state, big brother is here to stay he says
pro-government interference in patient/doctor relationships

we could really go on and on.

Stop letting these people call themselves conservatives, they aren't!

Pat Robertson, Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, James Dobson, the list goes on and on...
are LIBERALS!

Liberal = Big gov't, lots of regulation, lots of interference in personal lives, gov't subsidized religion, large death machine

Conservatives = Limited FEDERAL government, equal respect for the rights of all individuals. (where true conservative have messed up is not taking a strong enough stance on corporate personhood... which is it, corporation or person? my opinion of course)

Pat Robertson, NAE, the whole bit, are Christian Radicals (liberals), don't let it fly when your favorite tv/radio host, coffee buddies whoever calls these people conservatives. Don't let them call those who are pro-individual liberties liberal, and don't expect the gov't to be the guiding light for every social issue... it is just rediculous!

angrydragon
06-28-2007, 02:23 PM
The only reason they're on tv is to get rich. I think their claim is, the more money you send to them, the more it helps them be closer to Jesus, which helps you.

Broadlighter
06-28-2007, 11:33 PM

I think what's going on with Ron Paul's campaign is causing a revolution within the Republican Party. The Religious Right is not the traditional core of the GOP. They took it over from the traditional conservatives in the nineties, although it was started with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

I also think the Religious Right has been hypnotized by the Neo-Con commies into believing that their darling politicians are going to act in their best interest. The crusading in the Middle East makes them feel like God is on their side. When it becomes convenient, the same Neo-Cons will turn their backs on them.

Ron Paul is not looking to any one constituency to help him win the White House. Remember, this is not about collectivism or theocracy. It's about individual human liberty and this message is for everyone. There are some of Ron Paul's issue positions that should appeal to the Religious Right types, but not all of them. The Neo-Cons give them a war with Muslims - that apparently appeals more, inspite of conservative principles of small government and non-foreign intervention. The Pat Robertson types want a freer hand with their missionary efforts and a Ron Paul Presidency doesn't offer that.

granny miller
06-29-2007, 05:58 AM
I have no use for Mr. Robertson.

That said, has anybody been touch with Mr. Robertson via telephone or mail in regards to Congressman's Paul campaign?

If not, let's send him letters and give him a call.

Granny Miller :)

ButchHowdy
06-29-2007, 06:05 AM
I've read recent reports saying Robertson is worth 250 million.

I need to get me a 501c3!

beermotor
06-29-2007, 07:56 AM

Haha, he's throwing up the goat! Rock on, Pat! HAIL BLACK SABBATH and DIO!!!!!

beermotor
06-29-2007, 08:00 AM
I think what's going on with Ron Paul's campaign is causing a revolution within the Republican Party. The Religious Right is not the traditional core of the GOP. They took it over from the traditional conservatives in the nineties, although it was started with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

I also think the Religious Right has been hypnotized by the Neo-Con commies into believing that their darling politicians are going to act in their best interest. The crusading in the Middle East makes them feel like God is on their side. When it becomes convenient, the same Neo-Cons will turn their backs on them.

Ron Paul is not looking to any one constituency to help him win the White House. Remember, this is not about collectivism or theocracy. It's about individual human liberty and this message is for everyone. There are some of Ron Paul's issue positions that should appeal to the Religious Right types, but not all of them. The Neo-Cons give them a war with Muslims - that apparently appeals more, inspite of conservative principles of small government and non-foreign intervention. The Pat Robertson types want a freer hand with their missionary efforts and a Ron Paul Presidency doesn't offer that.

This is all very well stated and taken.

What you CAN do is reach out to individual family members, and friends, who are "Christian." I.e., neocons. There is a Christians For Ron Paul website, I forget the link, but I have forwarded that to a family friend. And I plan on preaching it to my grandparents and religious relatives. It's important to do your own little part ... in the aggregate, this will build up to a very big thing (a radical shift back to real Christianity). I've never considered myself religious, much, I'm probably along the lines of a deist, but more and more I think Christianity is an OK religion and ought to be rescued from its hypnosis.

Bryan
06-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Ok folks... wanna turn this around, let's look at the policies that Pat Robertson advocates...

pro-police state, big brother is here to stay he says
pro-government interference in patient/doctor relationships

we could really go on and on.

Stop letting these people call themselves conservatives, they aren't!

Pat Robertson, Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, James Dobson, the list goes on and on...
are LIBERALS!

Liberal = Big gov't, lots of regulation, lots of interference in personal lives, gov't subsidized religion, large death machine

Conservatives = Limited FEDERAL government, equal respect for the rights of all individuals. (where true conservative have messed up is not taking a strong enough stance on corporate personhood... which is it, corporation or person? my opinion of course)

Pat Robertson, NAE, the whole bit, are Christian Radicals (liberals), don't let it fly when your favorite tv/radio host, coffee buddies whoever calls these people conservatives. Don't let them call those who are pro-individual liberties liberal, and don't expect the gov't to be the guiding light for every social issue... it is just rediculous!
Let's not forget that he also advocated the assassination of an elected national leader.