PDA

View Full Version : CNN exclusive: Historic Snapchat Interview with Rand Paul (VIDEO)

Okaloosa
01-27-2015, 10:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oWmME-C1FE

Mr.NoSmile
01-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Always good to embrace social media.

William Tell
01-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Nice! I liked his comment about drones! :)

radiofriendly
01-28-2015, 03:52 PM
How does Rand get such great fluff media? No matter what comes of the 2016 run, he has proven that he will be able to reach a new crowd for constitutional conservative principles.

anaconda
01-29-2015, 02:29 AM
Looks like he should have been wearing his reading glasses. He was holding the phone as far away from his face as he possibly could.

Looks like Rand is an iPhone user, if that is his phone in the video.

JJ2
01-29-2015, 02:33 AM
Looks like he should have been wearing his reading glasses. He was holding the phone as far away from his face as he possibly could.

That was so he could videotape himself giving the answers ("selfie pose").

anaconda
01-29-2015, 03:12 AM
That was so he could videotape himself giving the answers ("selfie pose").

My bad. My apologies to Rand & his staffers.

Virgil
01-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Yes it is an iPhone.

-virgil

KingNothing
01-29-2015, 11:21 AM
How does Rand get such great fluff media? No matter what comes of the 2016 run, he has proven that he will be able to reach a new crowd for constitutional conservative principles.

He operates on another level, politically. He knows how to play game. And I think the foundation of it all is the fact that his stances are always reasonable. He shoots for a populist middle ground on every issue for which the cause of liberty can be furthered. I've said it so many times -- he holds views that cannot be intellectually -or politically- argued against because they're intelligent and popular. It will take a real, red-meat slinging, demagogue to best him in a debate.

philipped
01-29-2015, 03:10 PM
I've said it so many times -- he holds views that cannot be intellectually -or politically- argued against because they're intelligent and popular. It will take a real, red-meat slinging, demagogue to best him in a debate.

I don't even wanna say the name of the only person I think at this point who can do it.

dannno
01-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Damn, why haven't I seen this on Snapchat itself? I have him added, I check it nearly ever day.

philipped
01-29-2015, 03:24 PM
I don't think his snapchat would have an interview in that format for us to watch. Whoever does run his snapchat should look to making the story at least 100 seconds long per event now. There are plenty of ways to successfully do that maybe even within the boundaries of a private event. I would hope there was a way to get on that, it would definitely make him a way more quality follow besides all the strategy lol. Especially now with the new update.