PDA

View Full Version : Where's the MSM on Goldwater Endorsement??

Peppy690
12-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Aren't these endorsements big news? I haven't seen this posted on any news stations at all.... I hope they sent out the PR's to everyone

Cowlesy
12-03-2007, 09:47 PM
I hope they sent out the PR's to everyone

Don't count on it.

I feel like sometimes they're of the mindset, "Put on Youtube, the media will find it".

NewEnd
12-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Meh, the son of Godlwater is not a newsworthy endorsement really
I am sure he is a great guy and all, and I am sure a couple hundred people took notice, but other than that.....

Paulitician
12-03-2007, 09:49 PM
HQ is inept :o

Peppy690
12-03-2007, 09:49 PM
i never knew who pat robertson was?
ric flair got news?
what about kane?

american.swan
12-03-2007, 09:50 PM
If we don't spread the press releases around, no media editor is going to stop eating donuts and go look for them.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Ron Paul probably doesn't want endorsements.
They are only effective on those without individual thought capability.
Brain-dead zombies and liberty are mutually exclusive.

EvilEngineer
12-03-2007, 09:55 PM
This new article has the endorsement in it, near the bottom.
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2007/12/03/paul_backers_anticipating_anot.html

Peppy690
12-03-2007, 09:58 PM
They are only effective on those without individual thought capability.
Brain-dead zombies and liberty are mutually exclusive.

you mean the general public?

purepaloma
12-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but I'd imagine the Arizona press will start talking it up.

The family is well followed out here being that the Goldwater institute, road names, bank names, etc are here.

Pete Kay
12-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Ron Paul sent out a press release right after the endorsement. The fact is that Barry Goldwater Jr is not his dad and doesn't have the political clout to sway any minds. He was a Congressman too, but these days he's out of the political scene.

purepaloma
12-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but I'd imagine the Arizona press will start talking it up.

The family is well followed out here being that the Goldwater institute, road names, bank names, etc are here.

me3
12-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Endorsements necessitate a press conference with both parties making a photo op.

I certainly hope the campaign has bigger ideas for the endorsements we were chasing in a thread here.

Madison
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Guys, write up an e-mail and send it out to every news outlet you know, with a youtube link included. This is how we get things done. Please don't rely on HQ. This is our campaign not theirs.

zeegrim
12-04-2007, 08:46 AM
I was browsing CNN earlier today, and their page on Ron Paul already shows Goldwater's name in the supporters list. Doesn't seem to mention that he's actually endorsing our man.

CNN link. (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/candidates/ron.paul.html)

LibertyEagle
12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Endorsements necessitate a press conference with both parties making a photo op.

I certainly hope the campaign has bigger ideas for the endorsements we were chasing in a thread here.

Yes!! The other campaigns did press conferences. Ours did a press release. Big difference. Now, they just release this video. Exactly how is the media supposed to know about it?

C'mon campaign!! Do a PRESS CONFERENCE. This is the most important endorsement you have received. Capitalize on it!!!!

crhoades
12-04-2007, 08:59 AM
I've personally emailed:
AP, Drudge, CNN Political Ticker, local newspapers, Wall Street Journal, and a few more.

Everyone needs to do the same. Digg the crap out of it.

Seriously though...a Barry Goldwater, Jr. endorsement roundhouse kicks Chuck Norris's endorsement in the face. We need to make political hay on this one. We need to add that endorsement in other youtube videos and make it go viral.

Has everyone favorited and emailed that video to anyone? 5starred it? Come on people - blocking and tackling...we gotta do the basics.