PDA

View Full Version : 5 Things Chris Kyle And The ‘Full Metal Jacket’ Gunner Share In Common

Anti Federalist
01-21-2015, 08:54 PM
5 Things Chris Kyle And The ‘Full Metal Jacket’ Gunner Share In Common

http://www.ingeniouspress.com/2015/01/19/chris-kyle-full-metal-jacket-gunner/#sthash.B8wc5wEA.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=S06nIz4scvI&x-yt-cl=84359240

‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle and the fictional Helicopter Door Gunner from ‘Full Metal Jacket’ share several disturbing similarities.

This past weekend, millions of Americans shelled out a tenner (or more) to see ‘American Sniper’, the Clint Eastwood directed bio-pic of the deceased military sharpshooter Chris Kyle. Blue Pill Americans, or those who continue to espouse the illusary belief that the United States is the “greatest country in the world”, and that military service members are “heroes” no matter what they do, without doubt made up a majority stake of the cinema goers.

What can I say, the blue pill brigade love a good home-grown war hero story.

Except there is one little problem with that logic. Chris Kyle was not a hero. He was a one-man executioner of over one hundred Iraqis, whose only “crime” was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Were they taking up arms to fight the invaders? Were they just passively walking down the street? It doesn’t matter. It’s their country and the United States of America had no right to be there.

On close examination, the real-life Chris Kyle is actually similar in many respects to the fictional helicopter gunner from the Stanley Kubrick film ‘Full Metal Jacket’, which takes place during the Vietnam War.

After you view the video clip of the fictional door gunner “winning hearts and minds” abroad, we can review five similarities between the two men. That’s not even including “Death from above, death from afar, death for no logical reason at all.”

I. All wars the United States has been involved in since World War II have not been declared by Congress, and thus illegal by definition. Chris Kyle and the psychotic Door Gunner were both willing participants in these illegal wars, in which their adversaries were certainly not “enemies of the constitution”.

II. Both Chris Kyle and the crazy Door Gunner killed people in distant countries that did not directly threaten the sovereignty of the United States of America in any shape or form. That’s just sad and pathetic.

III. Both men did not just kill a few people in the name of the United States while they were abroad, they killed well over a hundred people, in a display of complete desensitization to the sanctity of human life. (Their real-life and fictional certified kills are disturbingly similar.)

Chris Kyle had 160 certified kills, while he personally claims to have killed a total of 255
Door Gunner “I’ve done got me 157 dead Gooks killed. Them are all certified.”

IV. Both men were clearly out of touch with reality in their train of thought.

“Savage, despicable evil. That’s what we were fighting in Iraq.” – Chris Kyle

“Everyone I shot was evil. I had good cause on every shot. They all deserved to die.” – Chris Kyle

“Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC! – Door Gunner

V. Chris Kyle said he had no regrets over the things he had done. The Door Gunner appears to share the same sunny disposition don’t you think?

But there is one major thing that both men do not have in common. During the Vietnam War there was considerable revulsion to American military interventionism, and most men (for better or for worse) did not return home being treated as heroes.

In the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, there was unwavering support from professional sports (especially the NFL), soccer moms proudly displaying “support the troops” bumper stickers, “U-S-A! U-S-A!” chanters of all walks of life, and Chris Kyle even had a 200-mile long funeral procession.

Now here’s a question for you. Would you attend the funeral or “pay respects” to the ‘Full Metal Jacket’ helicopter gunner? Because a lot of people traveled out-of-state to worship the fallen Chris Kyle, who shared so many things in common with the despicable film character. Are these the types of men who are supposed to be our national heroes??

CPUd
01-21-2015, 09:40 PM
There was a gunner in American Sniper who said 'get some' like the Full Metal Jacket guy.

ClydeCoulter
01-21-2015, 09:49 PM
There was a gunner in American Sniper who said 'get some' like the Full Metal Jacket guy.

Hmm, took the blue pill, huh?

jmdrake
01-21-2015, 10:16 PM
This goes here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe0wkk3Md_0

Mani
01-21-2015, 10:21 PM
Sorry if this article has been posted before but had some interesting information.

http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/truth-justice-and-the-curious-case-of-chris-kyle

It goes into detail about what Ventura sued for, the passage in the book that was completely false, how he won and then how the media hated Ventura for suing the widow.

Also debunks some of Kyle's famous lies: Baby Killer poster he walked by when being deployed ala Rambo, finding WMDs, killing looters after Katrina, and shooting carjackers and the police telling him "thank you!".

jmdrake
01-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Sorry if this article has been posted before but had some interesting information.

http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/truth-justice-and-the-curious-case-of-chris-kyle

It goes into detail about what Ventura sued for, the passage in the book that was completely false, how he won and then how the media hated Ventura for suing the widow.

Also debunks some of Kyle's famous lies: Baby Killer poster he walked by when being deployed ala Rambo, finding WMDs, killing looters after Katrina, and shooting carjackers and the police telling him "thank you!".

I talked about this in another thread, but the most generous thing to say about Chris Kyle is that he (maybe) lied about Katrina. Imagine if he was telling the truth about that?

Anti Federalist
01-22-2015, 12:36 AM

Makes me figure that his "kill number" was all bullshit too.

dillo
01-22-2015, 12:37 AM
I cant put myself to blame a soldier for doing his job. War is hell, thats why it should be avoided unless it is absolutely necessary. When the military is telling a soldier that x people are trying to kill americans, I cant blame the soldier for being ruthless in trying to stop that. I blame the people that lied to the soldier about why he was there, not the soldier.

jmdrake
01-22-2015, 12:53 AM
I cant put myself to blame a soldier for doing his job. War is hell, thats why it should be avoided unless it is absolutely necessary. When the military is telling a soldier that x people are trying to kill americans, I cant blame the soldier for being ruthless in trying to stop that. I blame the people that lied to the soldier about why he was there, not the soldier.

Yeah....but then he came back and said "Praise me for it! Read my book! Watch my movie! (Well that was his estate). Look at how I kicked Jesse Ventura's ass for not supporting us! (lie) I'm a hero! The people I killed were savages!"

Am I the only one who's noticed that once Mr. Peace Prize became president, all of a sudden these top secret spec ops guys are allowed to tell (and embellish) their stories? Zero Dark Thirty? (Admitted fabrication that torture helped get Bin Laden and admittedly the fabrication was signed off by the Pentagon) Now another SEAL giving a different account of who fired the fatal shot? (Him of course). Sole Survivor? American Sniper? I thought they couldn't talk about real operations?

A Son of Liberty
01-22-2015, 04:11 AM

Something about being a "soldier" makes one incapable of making moral judgments?