PDA

View Full Version : It makes very little sense that the government would kill David Crowley, here’s why

IanCioffi
01-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Source: LibertyChat.com

This is a follow up to my original article on this topic “David Crowley’s Death: Of course it’s already labeled a conspiracy (http://www.libertychat.com/2015/01/makes-little-sense-government-kill-david-crowley-heres/)“.

First let me be clear, this is still an ongoing case, and no definite conclusion has been made about how David Crowley died. This piece is not about whether or not David was responsible, but whether or not the government was.

In my opinion, it makes very little sense for the U.S. government to target & kill David Crowley. The argument on behalf of his supporters, is that the government didn’t want David to make his anti-government movie “Gray State”. First thing to look at, was the movie ever close to getting made?

According to Crowley’s business partner, Mitch Heil, Crowley had met with people in California about getting “Gray State” made, but nothing had come of it. Heil ran a video production company with Crowley and also co-owned with Crowley the Bullet Exchange, a company that trained actors to use weapons and military and police gear in film.

On June 30th, Crowley wrote on his FaceBook fan page “Last weekend’s trip to LA to visit friends and talk shop with producers may just shake the country up, because for the first time I feel like I’m connecting with the people who will take Gray State from amateur to pro. Things are gonna start to move fast now.” That was over the summer. Following that post, nothing was discussed on his fan page about any advancement towards getting the film made. It’s possible it fell through, like his business partner said.

Read more at LibertyChat.com

phill4paul
01-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Read More directs me to a blank page.

jmdrake
01-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Read More directs me to a blank page.

click here. http://www.libertychat.com/2015/01/makes-little-sense-government-kill-david-crowley-heres/

acptulsa
01-20-2015, 02:33 PM
An assassination that isn't reported as such does make a few people think.

A movie that makes people think has that effect on hundreds of millions.

How does it all make 'very little sense' again...?

jmdrake
01-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Okay. I will deal with this one particular item.

But OK, lets say David finally broke through and found someone to finance the movie. I’d still have to ask why would the government kill David, and not the hundreds of other producers who have made anti government/dystopian films before him? Atlas Shrugged, Fahrenheit 9/11, Fortress, The Manchurian Candidate, The Hunger Games, just to name a few. Also, if David found someone to finance the movie, would he no longer want to see the movie made because David was killed? The movie could still be made, even if the government decided to kill David.

Atlas Shrugged, The Hunger Games, and The Manchurian Candidate are all too far removed from the concerns of conspiracy theorists in the liberty movement to be catalyzing. There are no "FEMA camps" in Atlas Shrugged. The Hunger Games is set in the future when the dystopian takeover has already happened, kind of like "The Running Man." This film would have been closer to Enemy of the State but scarier. The Manchurian Candidate, a brainwashed assassin for a communist conspiracy, is again far removed. The film isn't targeted at those worried about an external threat but an internal one. (Sure the "candidate" himself is internal, but his handlers are external). Farenheit 9/11? Old news at this point and "weak sauce" as far as 9/11 conspiracy documentaries go. Also I don't think it was announced so long before being released.

The rest of the points made are plausible. It's hard to know how far along he was in getting funding. That said, I don't know why he didn't use the trailer as part of a Kickcstarter campaign.

IanCioffi
01-20-2015, 02:44 PM
The movies listed, are movies that make the general public think about the dangers of an out of control government. If our government were out to prevent certain films from being made, there should have been many more producers killed over these kind of ideas.

Deborah K
01-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Atlas Shrugged, The Hunger Games, and The Manchurian Candidate are all too far removed from the concerns of conspiracy theorists in the liberty movement to be catalyzing. There are no "FEMA camps" in Atlas Shrugged. The Hunger Games is set in the future when the dystopian takeover has already happened, kind of like "The Running Man." This film would have been closer to Enemy of the State but scarier. The Manchurian Candidate, a brainwashed assassin for a communist conspiracy, is again far removed. The film isn't targeted at those worried about an external threat but an internal one. (Sure the "candidate" himself is internal, but his handlers are external). Farenheit 9/11? Old news at this point and "weak sauce" as far as 9/11 conspiracy documentaries go. Also I don't think it was announced so long before being released.

Gray State hits closer to home than any of the above mentioned movies - MUCH closer to home. After what we've learned about, regarding the relationship between the WH administration and Sony, i.e. the leaks from the hacking, I doubt a movie like Gray State wouldn't get produced without a lot of interference. Does this mean that I believe David and his family were murdered? Maybe not, but there too many unanswered questions. I hope the family et.al. hire a private investigator and private autopsies, if they suspect foul play. They know more than we do, for sure, and they know if that would be necessary. I think it would be foolish to just leave this in the hands of the local authorities.

acptulsa
01-20-2015, 02:49 PM
The movies listed, are movies that make the general public think about the dangers of an out of control government. If our government were out to prevent certain films from being made, there should have been many more producers killed over these kind of ideas.

The powers that be don't give a damn about movies that guess wrong and missed the mark. In fact, they find them valuable as red herrings.

Movies that not only accurately show what, but accurately show how, on the other hand, are not mere entertainment, not mere food for thought, not oracles of a future too distant to feel immediate--and are not an equal threat to them.

phill4paul
01-20-2015, 02:51 PM
Within the circle of anti-NWO activists it sends a chilling message. That is all it takes for those that have no value of human life. The fact that it can be wrapped in controversy over the cause is even better for them such as in the death of Hastings.
At this point I have no idea. It may have been murder/suicide. But, those that wish to rule and have no value of human life are indeed capable of doing this. For nothing other than a $1 bet over cocktails.

tangent4ronpaul
01-20-2015, 03:41 PM
I'd bet that if anyone started to make a film based on "The Turner Diaries" or "Unintended Consequences" or "Patriots" they would find a similar if not identical fate.

Now how many dead bankers are we up to in the past year?

The 87 richest people in the world own over have of everything. They consider us as cattle to be exploited for their enjoyment and as a means to own the other half of everything.

-t

jmdrake
01-20-2015, 03:57 PM

Not to the same extent for reasons I've already mentioned.

Gray State hits closer to home than any of the above mentioned movies - MUCH closer to home. After what we've learned about, regarding the relationship between the WH administration and Sony, i.e. the leaks from the hacking, I doubt a movie like Gray State wouldn't get produced without a lot of interference. Does this mean that I believe David and his family were murdered? Maybe not, but there too many unanswered questions. I hope the family et.al. hire a private investigator and private autopsies, if they suspect foul play. They know more than we do, for sure, and they know if that would be necessary. I think it would be foolish to just leave this in the hands of the local authorities.

^This.

pcosmar
01-20-2015, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8G6Qevu2OQ

^^was pulled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvN-YkKkYq0

pcosmar
01-20-2015, 05:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8G6Qevu2OQ

Why indeed? This is the Documentary he was doing.
not the movie.

PaulConventionWV
01-20-2015, 05:38 PM
An assassination that isn't reported as such does make a few people think.

A movie that makes people think has that effect on hundreds of millions.

How does it all make 'very little sense' again...?

Did you read the article?

PaulConventionWV
01-20-2015, 05:46 PM

That's a bit simplistic. Making someone think about the dangers of an out-of-control government doesn't necessarily make them question their own government. After all, it's cast as far-out science fiction, like in The Hunger Games, which was set in the distant future and contrasted to the present day so as to provoke the reaction, "Gee, I'm glad we don't have anything like that." Furthermore, no reason is given for actually suspecting that such a thing might happen with this government.

All that said, is the government really out to violently suppress ideas like this? I really don't know, but there is a clear difference between all the movies listed and the current one, which is different from all of those other movies in that it calls attention to the similarities between the future scenario presented and the present day, whereas no such relation can be found in the others. This movie was deliberately made to forge that connection to the real world in which we live. If you just cast it as far-out fantasy, then nobody's going to pay attention. So I disagree that the government treats all movies about an overbearing government the same. This one is different, but as I said before, I still don't know if that necessarily means the government is going to try to suppress it in such a way. After all, there's really no indication that this movie was actually coming to fruition.

asurfaholic
01-20-2015, 06:25 PM
I don't believe the govt actually really does anything, after all, it is the mega corps who control govt policy. So I believe that someone or some group felt legitimately threatened by how close this movie was getting to scratching the cover off the truth. Like a scratch off ticket, the truth is concealed until someone scratches the one in a million truth.

Deaths like his and Hastings are very very painful reminders that a very powerful elite exists. I do not fear the govt, they are only gatekeepers to the real power.