PDA

View Full Version : RIP Martin Luther King - The First Black Man on the Moon

DamianTV
01-19-2015, 09:53 PM
Take it with a Grain of Salt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S-znXUMp0qk

Let me explain this again. Mark Dice often plays Devils Advocate and acts as a Schill just to see if people have any clue what so ever by asking some of the most obvious questions ever. Martin Luther King did not go to the Moon and people should know this. He did not die at the age of 93, he was assassinated. And Genghis Khan never held a position in the Chinese Senate. This post is intended to show how stupid people really are.

Oh yeah, the people answering him in the video have a habit of voting too.

jmdrake
01-19-2015, 10:02 PM
LOL. Funny! Okay. We're down to 2 hours now. Can we make it to Jan 20th without getting KT'ed this year? Can we?

Dr.3D
01-19-2015, 10:11 PM
I believe most of those people just decided to agree with him rather than point out his ignorance.

GunnyFreedom
01-19-2015, 10:17 PM
I believe most of those people just decided to agree with him rather than point out his ignorance.

I think so too, but that's still a major problem. And a problem of the same 'flavor' as the ignorance, even if not quite to the same depth.

Origanalist
01-19-2015, 10:32 PM
LOL. Funny! Okay. We're down to 2 hours now. Can we make it to Jan 20th without getting KT'ed this year? Can we?

What is KT?

GunnyFreedom
01-19-2015, 11:32 PM
What is KT?
was wondering that myself. my google-fu has failed me

jmdrake
01-20-2015, 08:08 AM
What is KT?

was wondering that myself. my google-fu has failed me

King trolling! This time every year since I've been on this site each Martin Luther King day I'm assaulted by well meaning, but typically ill informed, people trying to tell everybody the "truth" about Martin Luther King. Apparently some of the same people who believe that some random person on a web foru saying that the government might have been behind 9/11 will single handedly kill any political chance of any liberty candidate ever, believe that throwing wild, and often unfounded, accusations that Dr. King was a murdering, communist, pedophile, fraud who ate little babies is perfectly fine because that's the "truth" and anybody who doesn't know that is just ignorant.

So....I made it through MLK day at RPF unscathed. Happy Day after MLK day!

Danke
01-20-2015, 08:14 AM
I'm just glad South Africa decided to release him from prison after all those years.

Origanalist
01-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Wait! So MLK didn't eat little babies???:confused:

Weston White
01-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Without Vernon Johns there would have likely been no MLK Jr. legacy.

jmdrake
01-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Without Vernon Johns there would have likely been no MLK Jr. legacy.

That's true. I saw the James Earl Jones portrayal of his life. Mountain of a man!

Weston White
01-20-2015, 08:55 AM
That's true. I saw the James Earl Jones portrayal of his life. Mountain of a man!

Absolutely, I have it on DVD, a great biopic. I loved his innovation about keeping their wealth within their own community. Perhaps he was too aggressive for his time?

jmdrake
01-20-2015, 09:02 AM
Absolutely, I have it on DVD, a great biopic. I loved his innovation about keeping their wealth within their own community. Perhaps he was too aggressive for his time?

Yeah. Ahead of his time. Kind of like a certain doctor turned politician from Texas. ;)

Slave Mentality
01-20-2015, 09:06 AM
He hasn't promoted a good fight since the Mike Tyson days of glory.

surf
01-20-2015, 12:24 PM
I don't know, I can get tired of these videos but would watch one to see this Dice dude's character assassinated.