PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Takes Down ISIS Websites, Confirms Leaked Government Documents Were Real

Suzanimal
01-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Anonymous Takes Down ISIS Websites, Confirms Leaked Government Documents Were Real

The “hacktivist” group Anonymous informs us that they have just taken down a number of confirmed ISIS websites as part of the on-going #OpISIS.

In short any site or email related to ISIS or anyone self-describing their group or action as “Al-Qaeda” in any-damn-where, can plan on being targeted by Anons from now on.

The info for the most recent take-downs is as follows:

#OpISIS

Some of ISIS websites that were taken offline by Anonymous / RedCult team

#Target joinalqarda.com 144.76.97.176 #TANGODOWN
#Target alintibana.net 144.76.97.176 #TANGODOWN
#Target opcharliehebdo.com 104.28.7.87 (Imposter Website)#TANGODOWN
#Target islaam.com 97.74.45.128 #TANGODOWN
#Target Qa3edon.100free.com 205.134.165.186 #TANGODOWN
#Target daulahisamiyah.net 119.81.24.187 #TANGODOWN
#Target ansar1.info 79.172.193.108 #TANGODOWN
#Target jhuf.net 104.28.20.19 #TANGODOWN
We are Anonymous. We do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.

Related to this Op, our sources within Anonymous has confirmed that ISIS did in fact obtain classified US intelligence documents. These documents were shrugged off by the mainstream media and the government as not actually being classified. The documents were, however, provided to us, and it seems that they in fact are very much what ISIS claimed them to be. While publishing them would verify this fact, we have chosen not to republish them, as that would only make these #DaeshBags happy if we did.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/01/anonymous-takes-down-isis-websites-confirms-leaked-government-documents-were-real/

A. Havnes
01-19-2015, 07:08 PM
Anonymous is being actually active? Good for them.

jmdrake
01-19-2015, 07:17 PM
Good for them! Of course if they are too successful that will take away a very important tool t scare the American people into giving up their freedoms.

muh_roads
01-19-2015, 08:09 PM
I'm willing to bet the US Government doesn't like this for the same reasons as what jmdrake said.

Pussy Fox News fearmongering funds support for the war machine.

pcosmar
01-19-2015, 08:19 PM
The “hacktivist” group Anonymous

WTF is this ignorant shit?

group?
some dipshit thinks it's a group. anonymous is everyone and no one,, and of any political leaning,, It is not a group.

And Hacktivist? Some Anons may be,, not all or even most.

twomp
01-19-2015, 08:29 PM
The NSA could hack Russia and China under the anonymous banner and no one here would know. Anyone can claim to be Anonymous.

scottditzen
01-19-2015, 11:55 PM
Does anyone else think that Anonymous just took away the NSA/FBI/CIA/NFL etc's ability to monitor terrorist websites?

tangent4ronpaul
01-20-2015, 02:42 AM
Does anyone else think that Anonymous just took away the NSA/FBI/CIA/NFL etc's ability to monitor terrorist websites?

The first 3 must be completely blind now :rolleyes: , but thank GOD the NFL is still on the job! :D

-t

TomKat
01-20-2015, 11:20 AM
Anonymous is being actually active? Good for them.

I follow many "anons" on twitter and they do stuff like this all the time. I forget what case it was but when a girl was killed and the police had nothing, annons started gathering the evidence themselves and gave it to the police. #OpHoodOff was pretty funny too. They were outing the KKK leaders and high ranking members.
Also, most of the time when world leaders criticize anonymous they like to take down their govt sites (not that I agree with this because it kinda proves the leaders points but it is funny seeing #TangoDown in my timeline).