PDA

View Full Version : David Crowley’s Death: Of course it’s already labeled a conspiracy

IanCioffi
01-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Source: LibertyChat.com (http://www.libertychat.com/2015/01/david-crowleys-death-course-already-labeled-conspiracy/)

It was reported this weekend, that David Crowley was found dead at home with his wife & child, in what is being labeled a murder/suicide by authorities. David is best known for producing a trailer for his movie that has yet to be made titled “Gray State”. Here’s David’s description of the film: “The world reels with the turmoil of war, geological disaster, and economic collapse, while Americans continue to submerge themselves in illusions of safety and immunity. While rights are sold for security, the federal government, swollen with power, begins a systematic takeover of liberty in order to bring about a New World Order”. The target audience being anti-government, conspiracy theorists.

David’s trailer received over 150,000 views in its first week on YouTube, raising his profile within the Liberty movement. He was given a speaking slot at the Ron Paul Festival in 2012 down in Tampa, Florida.

Given the target audience for his film, David’s death is already being viewed as a conspiracy. Many people are saying they “knew” David, and that he couldn’t be capable of killing his own wife & child. While I don’t doubt that these people met David and maybe even sat next to him at a Liberty event, this doesn’t constitute as fully knowing who David Crowley is. You know of him, you don’t know the full man & what he is or isn’t capable of.

David joined the military in 2004 and served tours in Iraq & Afghanistan. Unfortunately, suicide is not uncommon for military vets. David also spent years trying to get his film off the ground. Facebook posts show that this past summer, he was excited at the possibility he finally met the right people to get this film made. It’s possible that nothing came of it and was devastated. There are a million possibilities of what could have lead to the reported murder/suicide.

On the other hand, what would be the motives for a government plot to kill David? If David was not close to getting his film made, all that would happen by this tragic incident is draw more eyes to his project. Why would the government want more people to become aware of this film if they’re supposedly afraid of it? David dying does not end the possibility of this film being made.

Even if David was successful in finding someone to finance & distribute the film, would that bother the government to the point of having him murdered? It wouldn’t be the first anti-government film to gain main stream success. One example, the movie Fahrenheit 9/11, suggested our own President knew ahead of time that we were going to be attacked on 9/11, and was distributed in theaters around the country.

While it wouldn’t shock me to learn that there’s more to this story, I don’t understand the knee-jerk reaction that it’s “gotta be a government conspiracy”. Could it be, that just maybe, anti-government folks are human too? That they also deal with personal issues that can sometimes be overwhelming?

Deborah K
01-19-2015, 02:12 PM
Ian, we're all in shock. It's too unfathomable for those of us who knew him that he would do this. And there are too many unanswered questions. It's all too strange to accept off-the-cuff. It's not unreasonable for people, especially those who have been targets, to initially have a knee-jerk reaction. I'm really sad about all of this. And, I want to know the truth. If the truth is that he did it, I'll accept it.

ClydeCoulter
01-22-2015, 11:17 AM
Editor’s note, January 22nd, 10:23 a.m. EST: It has been brought to our attention that the MnPoliceClips.com audio includes a significant detail from police who noted that a rear slider door of the Crowley’s home was “unlocked and slightly ajar.” Benswann.com will continue to investigate this incident, including interviews and follow-up reporting when possible.

From BenSwann.com

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm not sold on any conspiracy, I just think the whole thing smells funny.

Also, IMHO there is basically zero comparison between Fahrenheit 9/11 and Grey State. One points fingers and whines in a campy fashion. The other takes up arms and starts shooting back. Which one of those two do you think TPTB would consider a threat?

jmdrake
01-22-2015, 12:50 PM

Also, IMHO there is basically zero comparison between Fahrenheit 9/11 and Grey State. One points fingers and whines in a campy fashion. The other takes up arms and starts shooting back. Which one of those two do you think TPTB would consider a threat?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyFreedom again.

pcosmar
01-22-2015, 01:02 PM
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/69124

. It was six months after the death of Andrew Breitbart and five months before the “accident” that claimed the life of Michael Hastings. He ominously confided that he had no intentions of committing suicide or otherwise becoming a statistic as he had so much to live for. “I’m not prone to suicide,” he told me.

I have not placed any blame nor convicted any. Even the police as reported in the media (neither of which can be trusted) said that it was suspicious.

I do believe he (and his family) was/were murdered. By who is unknown,,

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Attention world: My name is Glen Bradley, and I will never commit suicide. If I am found 'suicided,' then I have been set up.

LibertyEagle
01-22-2015, 01:27 PM
A rough cut of Gray State is on Youtube. I watched it. The trailers made it look like it was going to be more like Red Dawn, but the reality is that it's more like an Alex Jones video. It's sad, because it might have had a lot of impact if it had been the former.

dannno
01-22-2015, 01:34 PM

Fahrenheit 9/11 is a great documentary with a lot of really good information about the Bush/Saudi connection.. on the other hand, the media dismissed the information as inaccurate and people generally believed them, and the guy who made it loves the government.

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2015, 01:34 PM
A rough cut of Gray State is on Youtube. I watched it. The trailers made it look like it was going to be more like Red Dawn, but the reality is that it's more like an Alex Jones video. It's sad, because it might have had a lot of impact if it had been the former.
You are mistaken. The rough cut that is online was not the movie. It was not a rough cut of the movie. It was a rough cut of a separate documentary that he was making to promote/fund the impending Red Dawn style movie. It was actually labeled openly as such and said so on the video.

pcosmar
01-22-2015, 01:35 PM

You are mistaken.. There is NO Rough Cut of Gray State (to my knowledge) Only the Trailer.

There is a Rough Cut of the documentary "The Rise". He was just putting the finishing touches on it,, and was going to release that for free.
That was the project he was working on while he was promoting and pitching the Gray State Movie.

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Fahrenheit 9/11 is a great documentary with a lot of really good information about the Bush/Saudi connection.. on the other hand, the media dismissed the information as inaccurate and people generally believed them, and the guy who made it loves the government.

Not relevant to the point. One points fingers and complains. The other picks up rifles and shoots them at American government employees.

jmdrake
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
//

pcosmar
01-22-2015, 01:51 PM
For reference (again)

Movie Trailer GRAY STATE Official Concept Trailer #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

The Documentary Gray State: The Rise - Unofficial Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqWyJfi0b0Y

The Rough (unfinished) Cut of the Documentary is online.

LibertyEagle
01-22-2015, 01:55 PM
You are mistaken. The rough cut that is online was not the movie. It was not a rough cut of the movie. It was a rough cut of a separate documentary that he was making to promote/fund the impending Red Dawn style movie. It was actually labeled openly as such and said so on the video.

This is what it said:

Published on Jan 20, 2015
Gray State: The Rise (Rough Cut) Directed by David Crowley

I have chosen to release this RAW UNCUT version of Gray State: The Rise to insure versions of this movie reach the public, although this version is from nearly a year ago, you can get an idea, of the direction of the documentary. Any Questions?

mike@therundownlive.com http://twitter.com/bigpzone

(This was the documentary David Crowley was working on when he supposedly killed his wife, 5 year old child and himself. Friends, family and co-workers have said they do not believe it. That he was a great person, with a promising career and an extremely happy homelife. They believe he was murdered.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgQpUGDTMyo

If this was what he was working on when he died, and apparently, it was, I cannot imagine anyone murdering him for this.

pcosmar
01-22-2015, 02:06 PM

If this was what he was working on when he died, and apparently, it was, I cannot imagine anyone murdering him for this.

He was finishing that and working on getting the MOVIE produced.. (he was working on both)

I have no idea what he was murdered for (Politics, Money, personal grudge),, or by who..
I am sure he was murdered.

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2015, 02:30 PM

:rolleyes: