PDA

View Full Version : Three Monopolies of Control

DamianTV
01-18-2015, 09:52 PM
We all know that governments in general do everything they can to maintain their Monopoly on Violence. Violence is used time and time again to validate their existence. But it is only one of three foundational Monopolies that are necessary to completely control any group of people. Each Monopoly supports the other Monopolies, and without all three, the System of Control will collapse.

#1 The Monopoly on Violence
#2 The Monopoly on Money
#3 The Monopoly on Belief

Im going to skip ahead to #3, the Monopoly on Belief as I think this is where most people will logically reject this idea. The Monopoly on Belief has nothing to do with God, but a Belief in the State. So although parts of the Monopoly on Belief may partly include Religion, I dont intend to try to use this as a way to either attack or support Religion. What it does have to deal with is our Belief in the other two Monopolies as being Legitimate. When we Believe that a group has a Legitimate Monopoly on Violence, we allow that Violence to continue. When we Believe that money has value, money then has value, even if it is a Fiat Currency. Belief can also extend to Propoganda of the State as a Monopoly on Belief validates the Information from the State. We need look no further than Unemployment Statistics. We know the Statistics are manipulated, but very few of us truly Believe that the Unemployment Rate is at 5%. As long as they can make us Believe what they want us to Believe, we will accept anything we are told to accept.

Hopefully that clears up the difference between Belief not being about Religion, so lets move on to another Monopoly. Money. Our Govt has exploited the nature of Money to control every action that we take. Our entire future as it is presented to us is dependant on Money. When you Retire, it is all about Money. When you go to the store to buy Food, it is all about Money. You have to go to Work in order to bring home Money. Money is as much of a Monopoly as Belief and Violence, for when you stop Believing that their Money has value, they enforce their Monopoly on Money with their Monopoly on Violence. The controllers will use Money and Belief to control you, or you will deal with that which you fear the most, Violence. When you do Believe in Money, you can be taken advantage of. You produce for someone else in exchange for Money. Your work has true value, and your work enables others to not only survive but to live well beyond their means. They do not produce anything of real value, yet, they benefit from the work that you provide. They contribute nothing and take everything, while you produce everything and are left with nothing. This is excpetionally oversimplified understanding of Money, none the less, if the controllers do not control Money, they have no control over you.

The last Monopoly is the Monopoly on Violence. You as an individual are prohibited from engaging in any form of Violence. Violence in support of the controllers is the only authorized Violence. You are prohibited from defending yourself from either the controllers or external aggressors. You are deprived of any of the Tools of Violence as well as all of your Actions. The Police have been completely Militarized, and this is done not to protect you, but to control you. The Police have a Belief in the value of Money and will trade engaging in Violence to receive Money. Why? Because they believe it, just as many Believe their Monopoly on Violence is valid. Make no mistake that the Tools of Violence that are used to protect you will be used against you when you resist either Money or Belief. This also is exceptionally oversimplified.

All three Monopolies are necessary to maintain control over you. I think that one of the reasons that I think we are doing as well as we are is becuse we are collectively undermining the Monopoly on Belief. People are starting to Believe that the controller's Monopoly on Violence is no longer legitimate, nor do they Believe that Money has value. They are starting to question the Official Version of EVERYTHING because they no longer blindly Believe everything they are told to Believe. People are Believing less and less in the Legitimacy of Authority that controllers impose on them. And this extends to everything. Every Law, every Action, every Transaction, and every bit of Information. The Legitimacy of our Fiat Currency is waning in the eyes of the rest of the world and they are dumping the Dollar at a staggering rate. They are trying to resort to Violence to prop up the Dollar as long as possible, but this only puts off the inevitable for so long. When Iraq decided to ditch the Dollar to sell OPEC Oil, our controllers exploited all three of their Monopolies to perpetuate their power. Believe that Iraq is a Threat as a pretense for administration of Violence. And the very first thing that was done was to install a Central Bank to maintain the Mopoly on Money. And most people blindly went along with this because their lies were so well told that people saw the actions of the controllers as valid.

Belief, Violence, Money. All three Monopolies successfully applied. If the controllers were unable to conduct Violence, our Money due to its status as a Fiat Currency would have evaporated a long time ago. If not a single person Believed anything the controllers put forth, no one would conduct Violence on their behalf, nor would they run to our version of Money as a means by which to provide for themselves. The three Monopolies reinforce each other, and for us to do anything to undermine any of those three powers, that is when we are met with the most severe of consequences. We try to use our own currency and we encounter violence. We stop perpetuating what we are told to Believe and we again are dealt with harshly.

Belief is Key to Winning

I do not support or advocate unprovoked Violence. It is partly due to the Non Aggression Principle. It does not mean that I am a Pacifist. It simply means that we do not engage in force when force is not threatened upon us. Violence will be what is expected of us, but instead of acting out of aggression and resorting to Violence, we can prevent the Violence to begin with by addressing the Beliefs of those who conduct the Violence against us. When those who conduct Violence for the controllers no longer Believe that their actions are Legitimate, they will turn on their controllers. The controllers will in turn, try to use Money to reign in control of their Violence. You can destroy the Violence branch of control by simply not paying them. Dont pay your Military and your ability to engage Violence evaporates. Dont pay your Police and your Police will turn on the controllers. We have control over neither the Violence, nor the issue of Money. We have become powerful because we have had such a strong impact on Belief. This is paramount to ending the other two destructive Monopolies. Although we can engage in Violence, it wont help. We could even stand completely collected as the largest Army that History has ever seen and the only thing to be achieved will be our own destruction. People will be forced to choose sides, and will most likely choose the side they think stands the best chance of success. During the Revolutionary War, there were many people that did not support the Revolution and would have been perfectly content to allow England to own the United States. Only about 1% of the population at that time truly supported the Revolution, and did not want Violence, but knew that to prevent Violence, they had to take control of the Monopoly on Violence. We can just as easily control the Violence by not engaging unless we have absolutely no other choice. But winning with Violence only will fall right back into the hands of the controllers as so long as they are allowed to maintain a Monopoly on Money, which they can use to purchase more Tools of Violence, and a Belief that their Monopoly on Violence is Legitimate.

This also is exceptionally oversimplified, yet, shows where we are succeeding. I know I dont speak for everyone here, but as a Group that exists because of our similarity in our Beliefs, we have had a tremendous impact on the Beliefs of others. We do not seek Violence, but do understand both its importance and its consequence. This is why we can win. This is why Humanity will always stand at least a marginal chance of Freedom. During both the 2008 and 2012 elections, I heard from so many people world wide that not only knew exactly who Ron Paul was, but understood his very simple messages of Liberty and Freedom that I felt something that I had not felt at any other point in my entire life, Hope. Real Hope. Genuine Hope. Hope for a future of Peace. Hope for a world where we embrace each other for our differences and allow those differences to define us and to make us stronger by uniting us. Hope for a life as I choose to live it and to not have my life planned for me. Hope to be free from those who do not leave others alone. Hope to be the best version of myself. And I think many many people also felt this same Hope. This same potential that true Freedom is not only an achievable goal, but a prerequisite for our very survival. The same Hope that many of you feel should be our united goal. But most importantly, a Belief that Freedom is not only the better way, but the only way. A Belief in each other and the best versions of ourselves in order to become the best that Humanity can be.

As an individual, I can not claim to have all the answers. I also ask that you do something that may defy any expectations you may have. I ask that you do not Believe me. I ask that you challenge my ideas. I ask that you realize that the Truth is Self Evident, and if what I speak should be the Truth, then challenge that Truth and if you can not find fault in that Truth, then to accept that Truth for what it is. Challenge all ideas and do not accept them blindly. If the idea is one of Truth, then it will survive what ever you can throw at it. These three Pillars that I have tried to address may also be completely wrong. There are times I must be completely wrong in order to filter out information down to what remans, which is nothing but the Truth.

These Pillars, these Monopolies on Control are simply my attempt to realize the Truth so that in the end, I can be as Free as I can become.

Feel free to debate, or elaborate.

(I do not feel this is my best work. The best work for the awakening of any mind must be realized by each individual, and on their own terms. Please do everything you can to be a better version of yourself as you know what works best for you. In turn, teach others to become the best versions of themselves, and learn how they achieve what helps them to become all that they were meant to be.)

heavenlyboy34
01-18-2015, 10:10 PM
You make some valid points later in, but you almost immediately start trying to talk about "value" as if it is an objective thing. ALL value EVERYWHERE and in EVERY TIME is subjective. That 4 FRN steak in the butcher's case, for example-to you it may not be valuable. You might consider it of poor quality, too expensive, etc. However, to some dirt poor starving person would recognize that steak as the difference between satiation and living another day and dying of starvation-immensely valuable.

Woe is you who believe in objective value! WOE, I say! :(