PDA

View Full Version : More airport security measures coming, DHS chief says

Suzanimal
01-17-2015, 08:53 PM
WASHINGTON, DC (CNN) - It might take a little more time to get through the airport.

Additional security measures are coming.

It's all part of an ongoing effort to thwart possible terroristic acts.

"We've evolved to a new phase in the global terrorist threat,” said Jeh Johnson, the head of Homeland Security.

The head of Homeland Security revealing on Friday that even more airport security measures are on the way.

"We're looking at doing more in the short term, in reaction to some of the threat streams that we're seeing now,” Johnson said.

This after DHS announced earlier this week ramped up searches at U.S. airports over fears terrorists are creating non-metallic explosives, capable of passing through some airport scanners undetected.

Additional random passenger and luggage checks are now happening at gates once travelers have cleared TSA checkpoints. After al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, AQAP, published a step by step guide to building hard to detect bombs. Following 9/11, transportation systems continue to be a target for terrorists.

In 2005, four suicide bombs detonated within seconds of each other on a bus and three different trains traveling through London underground stations.

In 2010, Najibullah Zazi pleaded guilty for plotting to blow up New York subways.

"We need to focus more on homeland-based threats,” Johnson said.

Just this week an electrical malfunction caused smoke to fill a DC metro station killing one and injuring dozens more. Passengers were left waiting for more than 40 minutes before emergency responders helped them evacuate, raising serious questions about how prepared the U.S. is to respond to emergencies on the nation's transportation system.

"One does have to wonder what would have happened had that fire been set by terrorists and clearly that response was inadequate,” said Blair Ruble, vice president for programs at the Wilson Center.

A 2012 government audit said the TSA has provided inconsistent oversight and enforcement of passenger rail security.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/27874540/more-airport-security-measures-coming-dhs-chief-says#ixzz3P8bKGBQT

DamianTV
01-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Why not just cut to the chase and reveal their true intentions: have everyone fly completely naked while heavily shackled like Hannibal Lector for the entire trip.

Occam's Banana
01-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Why not just cut to the chase and reveal their true intentions: have everyone fly completely naked while heavily shackled like Hannibal Lector for the entire trip.

Welcome to (Panopti)Con Air. We are all Garland Greene, now ...

http://i.imgur.com/cskgDD5.jpg

CPUd
01-17-2015, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O30rDSr.jpg

DamianTV
01-17-2015, 10:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O30rDSr.jpg

Moose Knuckle, Camel Toe's older uglier sister.

ChristianAnarchist
01-17-2015, 10:10 PM
Rectal probing is right around the corner. Over 10 years ago a professor told me that he knew of a liquid explosive that could be mixed up and placed in a balloon that a terrorist could swallow which will take about 4 hours to complete the reaction and the guy will blow up taking the plane with him...

How we going to scan for that one TSA??? Maybe we need a full cat scan prior to boarding...

DamianTV
01-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Rectal probing is right around the corner. Over 10 years ago a professor told me that he knew of a liquid explosive that could be mixed up and placed in a balloon that a terrorist could swallow which will take about 4 hours to complete the reaction and the guy will blow up taking the plane with him...

How we going to scan for that one TSA??? Maybe we need a full cat scan prior to boarding...

Exploit the Time Frame of 4 hours. If digestable bombs that detonate after 4 hours become some sort of threat, then simply strip every passenger down completely naked for at least 24 hours prior to their flight and retain them in the airport for 72 hours after the plane lands, just to be on the safe side. Oh, they will charge RENT for the time spent butt-ass nekkid in the terminal as well.

Actually, where they are going with this is to require special permission to even walk out your front door. Remember the Border Fence? It isnt there to keep Illegals out, it is to keep YOU in.

AngryCanadian
01-17-2015, 10:26 PM
The more airport security measures the less people will take flight just wait and see.
This wont be good for the airline industry and its business of flight service.

Sorry to say but i wasn't huge on jumping the bandwagon with the Unity rally, was it a tragedy? yes should we support artists and freedom of speech?
Indeed, however supporting these same jokers whom are running the world are the same ones whom made this pairs incident happen through there support of the Islamists in Syria and elsewhere.

euphemia
01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
Used to be my mother said wear clean underwear in case I was in a wreck and was taken to the hospital. Now I have to wear clean underwear when I fly? Next thing you know, I'll have to shave my legs, too.

Sheesh.

Danke
01-17-2015, 11:00 PM
Used to be my mother said wear clean underwear in case I was in a wreck and was taken to the hospital. Now I have to wear clean underwear when I fly? Next thing you know, I'll have to shave my legs, too.

Sheesh.

I put some skid marked undies at the top of my luggage. I get through additional screening in record time now.

Christian Liberty
01-17-2015, 11:36 PM
Yikes... this is getting ridiculous. TSA agents are the worst scum on planet earth.

Christian Liberty
01-17-2015, 11:36 PM

Don't give them ideas.

tangent4ronpaul
01-18-2015, 02:59 AM
I put some skid marked undies at the top of my luggage. I get through additional screening in record time now.

Add some sex toys that don't look like they have been cleaned and you will get through faster.

Actually, if it's a dildo, they might make you prove that it works, but oily looking beads and stuff...

-t

tod evans
01-18-2015, 05:50 AM
Yikes... this is getting ridiculous. TSA agents are the worst scum on planet earth.

This make just as much sense as blaming soldiers for war...

TSA "agents" are just glorified welfare recipients, simple minded drones who probably believe they're actually keeping folks "safe".....

The "worst scum on planet earth" are the DA's bar none! They have a modicum of education and the actual authority to curtail poor behavior of ANY government employee within the US borders...

A sane person doesn't blame the retarded kid for holding onto the M-80 the school bully has lit......

I view the TSA "agents", soldiers and kops as the aforementioned retarded kids, politicians and the MIC as the school bullies and the DA's as the teachers who are supposed to keep the others in line...

The really scary part is DA's graduate to politics, kops and their ilk graduate into the MIC so the inbreeding, incestious relationships flourish...

Suzanimal
01-18-2015, 05:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/b2yORALm.png

tangent4ronpaul
01-18-2015, 05:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/b2yORALm.png

OMG! :eek:

-t

Weston White
01-18-2015, 06:28 AM

And while RFID' and drugged up and drooling on SSRI' from cradle to the grave.

DamianTV
01-18-2015, 07:03 AM
And while RFID' and drugged up and drooling on SSRI' from cradle to the grave.

And once chipped, everyone will be completely controllable for their own protection and for the profit of those at the very tippy top.

Czolgosz
01-18-2015, 07:47 AM
with a little better voting, we'll be free once more.

Suzanimal
01-18-2015, 07:00 PM

Did you forget your undies somewhere?

Suitcase containing underwear causes 10-hour security scare in Mildura

"It turned out to be two pairs of underpants and we would very much like to find the person that fits those underpants," Inspector Clemence said.

"We didn't even need to detonate the underwear so that's excellent.

"I'm sure it was just accidental but if we do see someone running around without any underwear on we'll have a chat with them."

The area was in lockdown for about 10 hours before the threat was cleared.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-19/underwear-in-suitcase-causes-security-scare-in-mildura/6024604

Christian Liberty
01-18-2015, 07:04 PM
This make just as much sense as blaming soldiers for war...

Well, if there weren't any soldiers...

TSA "agents" are just glorified welfare recipients, simple minded drones who probably believe they're actually keeping folks "safe".....

The "worst scum on planet earth" are the DA's bar none! They have a modicum of education and the actual authority to curtail poor behavior of ANY government employee within the US borders...

A sane person doesn't blame the retarded kid for holding onto the M-80 the school bully has lit......

I view the TSA "agents", soldiers and kops as the aforementioned retarded kids, politicians and the MIC as the school bullies and the DA's as the teachers who are supposed to keep the others in line...

The really scary part is DA's graduate to politics, kops and their ilk graduate into the MIC so the inbreeding, incestious relationships flourish...

Yes, I technically agree that the masterminds are worse. They're still scumbags though. I'd say they're worse than welfare recipiants. In my mind its worse to make money doing evil than doing nothing.

thoughtomator
01-18-2015, 07:08 PM
Translation: More airline-based false flag attacks on the way

TheTexan
01-18-2015, 08:30 PM
with a little better voting, we'll be free once more.

Yes, all we need to do is identify, target, and mobilize voters, and have them vote really really hard on this issue. This is a realistic, practical, pragmatic, and proven approach that is guaranteed to show a semblance of a result some time in the next 75-85 years if we can just keep it up.

TheTexan
01-18-2015, 08:32 PM
Also, Rand Paul will fix this when this country elects him President in 2024.