PDA

View Full Version : Weekends are our advantage.

afwjam
01-17-2015, 05:18 PM
From http://www.thelibertytorch.com

I was thinking about something as I did my normal morning ritual. Weekends are slow news days, to me everyday is like any other, but the system is Mon-Fri, 9-5. The narrative falls apart on the weekend because they don’t have people to work it. Even comments in online forums and news sites open up on the weekends, as real people post about real life. This is great! A chink in the armour, a weakness of the system ripe to be taken advantage of by Life and Liberty. The weekend is the realm of Happiness unabated by the bull shit we put up with the rest of the week. Kids run and play on the weekends instead of being stuck in indoctorination classes. Babies are made as couples get the chance to enjoy something real, life. Great works of art spring to life in the freedom of the weekend. Cars that sit in traffic to and from work during the weekday become instruments of freedom and fun on the weekend. Motorcycles that stay locked in the garage all week come out to play. Have you noticed the sun more on weekends? As we should because we are outside gardening, walking or even swimming at the beach if we are so lucky. The weekends are our own, be wary of the system intruding into your weekend. The weekend is our chance to unwind, unprogram and decompress. I think I will try and post here more on the weekends, give you the good news about life. Take advantage of the system’s weakness and a chance for real life to shine through.

DamianTV
01-17-2015, 06:26 PM
We have many advantages, not just weekends. The thing is that what we say on weekends will be remembered on weekdays as well.

The MSM is incredibly powerful, both in terms of how much political influence they weild as well as power over the minds of the general population. But so are we. We both weild weapons of communication. The MSM weilds Lies and Propoganda as their weapons while we weild Truth as our weapon. We actually have been winning on some fronts, but not all. Where we have been winning needs to be continued. The power of our Truth will carry into the weekday as well, just so long as we constantly persuade with all our might get everyone to question the MSM's versions of things. When they see the MSM for what it is, Lies and Propoganda, we win. But there is an inherit danger in our actions. The Truth of our reality is absolutely terrifying to most people, and they instinctively want to go back to sleep. The Truth is just too hard for most to handle and many will try to choose ignorance until it is too late. To keep them awake and aware, they need to understand that the dangers they face are not of somebody else, their neighbors, some bum, some brown guy they dont know personally, but a direct real threat to themselves. If Cops will kick in the wrong door of the wrong house for a non crime and kill everyone in those houses, that puts every single human being on this planet at risk. And the more they recognize the danger is a direct threat to themselves and not someone else, the higher the chance that they will stay awake, even on Weekdays.

VIDEODROME
01-17-2015, 07:15 PM
You may also be competing with the Weekends' two major influencers: Church and Football

Somewhere in the mix is also the condensed form of bullshit called FOX News Sunday or similar programming.

Still, maybe these days people's attentions can be reached in-between activities when they flip through the internet on their smartphones.

DamianTV
01-17-2015, 08:13 PM
You may also be competing with the Weekends' two major influencers: Church and Football

Somewhere in the mix is also the condensed form of bullshit called FOX News Sunday or similar programming.

Still, maybe these days people's attentions can be reached in-between activities when they flip through the internet on their smartphones.

Then Liberty needs to become Viral.

Doesnt matter where you go, doesnt matter what you do, doesnt matter who your friends are, continue to pump Liberty is the healthiest any society can be. They can ignore the viral nature only for so long before it permeates a persons mind. An inevitable eventuality that needs to be fully realized.

VIDEODROME
01-17-2015, 10:01 PM
Then Liberty needs to become Viral.

Doesnt matter where you go, doesnt matter what you do, doesnt matter who your friends are, continue to pump Liberty is the healthiest any society can be. They can ignore the viral nature only for so long before it permeates a persons mind. An inevitable eventuality that needs to be fully realized.

Well... it's interesting how there has been a swell of support for Freedom of Speech after the Charlie Hebdo incident. We just can't let those terrorists stop of from publishing offensive cartoons. Out of this comes the Je Suis Charlie catchphrase. It's kind of like a meme in a way.

The sideline issue of Charlie Hebdo cartoonists threatened by the state over offending Jews is out there but just didn't get in people's faces as much. Under certain circumstances, people can become opened up to certain issues when it favors them or they're just cool with mocking Islam. I wonder how they can take that next step against censorship in a broader sense allowing all groups to be mocked?

http://anonhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/double-standard-3-650x250.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6wnD9aCIAAVk0j.png

H. E. Panqui
01-18-2015, 08:37 AM
....if/when people finally acknowledge the hideous, fraudulent nature of these stinking Republicrat ($)elections/campaigns and DEMAND an honest system of OPEN, FREQUENT, HONEST, HEAD-TO-HEAD, COMPETITIONS OF IDEAS ABOUT GOVERNMENT...that's when 'we' shine and begin to DOMINATE...

...until then, 'we' will be DOMINATED by these stinking, filthy Republicrat Madi$on Ave. $licksters, control freak$, etc..(see my fabulous 'Some Reasons to Boycott Republicrats')

jct74
01-18-2015, 09:06 AM
I never understood why traffic here goes down noticeably on weekends. I would think more people would be online during the weekends when they have more free time. I guess a lot of people access RPF at work, and don't really bother with it so much when they are at home on the weekends. Maybe a lot of people don't have internet connection at home perhaps?

VIDEODROME
01-18-2015, 04:39 PM
I never understood why traffic here goes down noticeably on weekends. I would think more people would be online during the weekends when they have more free time. I guess a lot of people access RPF at work, and don't really bother with it so much when they are at home on the weekends. Maybe a lot of people don't have internet connection at home perhaps?

Haha.

Probably most people are sneaking internet breaks during work. Or they come on here whiling chilling out right after work.