PDA

View Full Version : Jerome Corsi on Rollye James Tonight

sparebulb
12-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Like the title says, Jerome Corsi will be on Rollye James for all three hours tonight. Ron Paul is certainly going to be discussed. Rollye is on XM 165 at 10:00 PM Eastern and on XM 158 at 1:00 AM Eastern. Checkout www.rollye.net for the stream and channel listings.

rajibo
12-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Who's Jerome Corsi?

sparebulb
12-03-2007, 07:16 PM
He is an author that has exposed many horrible things such as the NAU, the NAFTA Superhighway, electronic voting machines, and John Kerry, ie the Swiftboat vets. All of these issues dovetail nicely with everything that RP talks about, not to mention, Rollye James is a rabid RP fan.

Lord Xar
12-03-2007, 07:31 PM
well, I would call in because Corsi doesn't really go out of his way to Mention Ron Paul. Probably because he doesn't want to make WND upset.. But he does mention him, but he has to be coaxed..

hopefully someone can call in and mention the debate.. and his position on Ron Paul.

sparebulb
12-03-2007, 07:34 PM
well, I would call in because Corsi doesn't really go out of his way to Mention Ron Paul. Probably because he doesn't want to make WND upset.. But he does mention him, but he has to be coaxed..

hopefully someone can call in and mention the debate.. and his position on Ron Paul.

I think we would be welcomed with a RP question or two. You might be right about WND, but I have noticed that RP HAS received some press there. And not negative either, just not alot. Rollye mentions RP almost daily.

Matt Collins
12-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Corsi coauthored a great book called Blackgold Stranglehold: Myth of Scarcity of Oil.

It's an AWESOME read... available on Amazon

Hook
12-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Corsi coauthored a great book called Blackgold Stranglehold: Myth of Scarcity of Oil.

It's an AWESOME read... available on Amazon

He doesn't believe in abiotic oil does he?

Matt Collins
12-06-2007, 09:13 PM
He doesn't believe in abiotic oil does he?

Yes -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiotic_petroleum