PDA

View Full Version : The Question "what would rudy's first act be"

Doc Dewey
12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
And they call us looney:

"What is going to be Rudy's first action as President of the United States? I'm curious to know what people think. I'm guessing he will broaden to War on Terror, and expand our military operations across the globe, but he may have something else in mind."

"I am praying that he adds a few more departments, so that we can have more security and authority. I heard someone say departments will be renamed ministries. So as the very first thing, I hope he opens up a Ministry of Truth. Somewhere we can send domestic terrorists for interegation and education.
A new less terrorist friendly set of rules for interegation too. Torture for me is the best way to get people to spill the beans."

"John McCain is too pretty to be president. And he doesn't recognize the value of torture in extracting the location of Osama bin Laden's secret hideout. That's why we haven't found him yet--too many laws and rules against torture. If we were really allowed to torture innocent civilians like they do in China and Russia then we'd have all the information we need to wipe out terrorism forever! I'm with Rudy on this one!"

Ethek
12-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Throw all of the Ron Paul supporters into Gitmo for making his life so difficult.

Thomas Paine
12-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Rudy's first act would be dress up as a drag queen.

kill the banks
12-03-2007, 07:15 PM
seek another divorce ... ban ron paul's reading list ... tell us there is no mafia

lock us up !

kill the banks

jondisx
12-03-2007, 07:26 PM
that is satirical

pcosmar
12-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Treason.

FreeTraveler
12-03-2007, 07:36 PM
He'd throw the biggest meet-up of Ron Paul supporters ever seen... at Gitmo!

robertwerden
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
His first act would be to get a set of body armor.